Justin Tibbitts Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

MY PHILOSOPHY | I’m sure your mind is racing with all that needs to be planned. It’s all very exciting but it can also be somewhat overwhelming. You’re planning the day that you’ve been anticipating your whole life and yet you only get one shot at it! By the time you get the hang of it, the planning is over! Our goal as wedding photographers is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When our couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! When I think back to my wedding day, I remember amazing memories.... but most of the moments I remember really well are the instances that were captured in my pictures. They are priceless to me. Our photographer made us feel so incredibly comfortable and for the first time, I experienced what it feels like to be in front of the camera as a groom. Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience.... shouldn’t it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it’s to create an experience that they will never forget.

MY PROCESS | One way I ensure that our brides and grooms enjoy the BEST photographic experience possible is through forming a relationship with our couples. We try our best to make sure that all of our couples are the PERFECT fit for us before officially booking. A bride and groom should connect with their photographer, trust their photographer and be EXCITED about the whole process with them! After booking, I love getting to know my clients through an ENGAGEMENT SESSION that helps them warm up to the camera so that they are ready to rock and roll on the wedding day! By the time the wedding day arrives, my clients feel more like friends and that creates a safe and relaxed environment for photography!

THANK YOU | I’m so glad that you took the time to view our page! Enjoy this season of engagement and get excited about your BIG DAY because it’s going to be fabulous! Plan and prepare but always remember that at the end of the day, you’re marrying the love of your life and that’s all that really matters. Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindly,
JT

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Angilena
    Angilena S. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing photographer HIGHLY recommend

Justin Tibbitts is a phenomenal photographer. He is super easy going and great to work with! Always available to talk if you have any questions. Our engagement photos came out amazing and we CAN'T WAIT to see our wedding pictures! Highly recommend using Justin Tibbitts Photography!! Thank you again for everything Justin!! Angilena & Joe
  • Jessica Williams
    Jessica Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Engagement Photo Shoot!!

JT is absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone! His talent, knowledge, and experience made the shoot easy and fun. Professional from the beginning and made us feel very comfortable the whole time. He was flexible and communicative throughout the entire process, and we cannot wait for the wedding shoot!
    Katie Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can’t say enough good things about JT!

When my now husband and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding, we came across JT. We loved how his pictures were light, natural and timeless. JT was amazing for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day! For our engagement photos, he made us feel comfortable and helped us with posing while still looking natural. On the day of, he was energetic, easy to work with, kind and so helpful with giving us, our bridal party and family members direction. He worked so well with all our other vendors. We couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos and wedding day previews! We are so excited to see the rest! We highly recommend JT to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Ben Pliss Media Ben Pliss Media Wedding Videographers

Justin has an incredible eye and always know's how to put a situation at ease. The combination of technical and social skills makes him a key player. I love working with him and his team and I know he has a huge future in high-end photography. I'd highly recommend him for any couple!

Music Man Entertainment Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Justin Tibbitts ROCKS!!! An up and coming SUPERSTAR in the Photography World!! Awesome guy and Incredible Photographer. You will have a blast being photographed by him on your Wedding Day! BOOK HIM TODAY!!! Don't wait around!

Conway Entertainment Conway Entertainment Wedding DJs

A bunch of our Dj's have had the pleasure of working with Justin and they all have said what a great photographer he is! We love other professionals who have the same drive as we do to do the best job possible to make the clients day the best! So easy to work with and if you didn't know it, you'd think he and his crew were party guests. Mingling in behind the scenes and always seems to be right there when something awesome is happening ...a true professional. Check Justin Tibbitts Photography out, you won't be disappointed.

East Greenbush East Greenbush, NY, 12061
Location of (Justin Tibbitts Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding