Justin Tibbitts Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Angilena
    Angilena S. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing photographer HIGHLY recommend

Justin Tibbitts is a phenomenal photographer. He is super easy going and great to work with! Always available to talk if you have any questions. Our engagement photos came out amazing and we CAN'T WAIT to see our wedding pictures! Highly recommend using Justin Tibbitts Photography!! Thank you again for everything Justin!! Angilena & Joe
  • Jessica Williams
    Jessica Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Engagement Photo Shoot!!

JT is absolutely amazing and we would recommend him to anyone! His talent, knowledge, and experience made the shoot easy and fun. Professional from the beginning and made us feel very comfortable the whole time. He was flexible and communicative throughout the entire process, and we cannot wait for the wedding shoot!
    Katie Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can’t say enough good things about JT!

When my now husband and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding, we came across JT. We loved how his pictures were light, natural and timeless. JT was amazing for both our engagement photos and on our wedding day! For our engagement photos, he made us feel comfortable and helped us with posing while still looking natural. On the day of, he was energetic, easy to work with, kind and so helpful with giving us, our bridal party and family members direction. He worked so well with all our other vendors. We couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos and wedding day previews! We are so excited to see the rest! We highly recommend JT to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ryan
    Ryan D. Married on 02/09/2022

We Could Not Be Happier!

When we started wedding planning in December of 2019, looking for photographers was one of the most daunting tasks. There are a lot of options and styles to consider and you only get one chance to document your big day. We came across JT's profile and were instantly impressed by his style. His edits enhance the natural beauty of the person and setting without being overdone but there is also something light and whimsical about his work. We got in touch and had a video chat with him and knew he was our guy. We first met him in person during our engagement shoot. Admittedly, as people who aren't in front of a camera often we had a lot of nervous excitement. Justin demonstrated that he is an expert at making people feel comfortable, and we got to thoroughly enjoy the day as we got to know him.

Fast forward to our September wedding and Justin was the first one at the church waiting for us to arrive. His documentation started as soon as he saw the first car pull into the lot. He captured every candid moment before the ceremony, my tears as my wife walked down the aisle, and the smiles on our faces as we exited the church. He was also VERY patient with our families as we rotated parents and grandparents in and out for photos.

We scaled down our wedding to just over 30 people this year due to COVID but because of that, we get to see JT again next year when we have our large reception! We could not be happier with his work and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking. Thanks, JT!
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing

We were lucky enough to have Justin take our engagement photos around a year ago and were absolutely blown away. After seeing those, we couldn't wait to have him photograph our special day. Justin is an absolute pleasure deal with. He was so responsive and flexible on the day of. We can honestly say, Justin is one of the most positive and kind individuals that we have ever met. He just creates such a happy presence that made the photo session so easy. After our wedding, we knew the photos would be incredible. We just recently received our teaser and it brought us to tears with how beautiful the photos are. His attention to detail and editing skills are unmatched. He brought another photographer and an assistant on the day of and they both were wonderful. Hiring Justin as your wedding photographer is the easiest wedding planning decision that you could make.
    Cheryl P. Married on 10/16/2021

Picture Perfect Wedding Day

We can't possible thank Justin Tibbitts Photography enough for our perfect wedding day! Justin is not only incredibly talented but he was also so kind and helped a very nervous bride remain calm all day. Justin was so accommodating to our needs this included a last minute change to do a first look three days before our wedding day and also navigated two large families for beautiful family portraits! Justin provided the most amazing energy all day! Justin has a true passion not only for his photos but for making his couples happy and he went above and beyond all day to make sure my now husband and I were happy. We can't wait to see our photos from the day and can't imagine a more kind, fun and terrific photographer than Justin.
    Lindsay C. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You will not regret booking Justin as your wedding photographer!

Justin is such a pleasure to work with!! We recently had our engagement photos taken by Justin and we are overwhelmed and in awe of how amazing they turned out! The actual shoot itself was such a fun day and Justin made it truly memorable. In addition to being extremely friendly and professional, Justin is timely in all communication responses and genuinely cares about the quality of his work and happiness of his customers. We cannot wait to have Justin photograph our wedding; I am certain that the photos will be stunning! Please consider booking Justin as your photographer!!
  • User2493572 1+ year ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justin and his whole team worked my entire wedding day, in the freezing cold, barely stopping to eat, to make sure I got every shot I wanted (and some I didn't even know I wanted!) He made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! Looking over his shoulder at some of his shots took my breath away! His prices are beyond fair for the talent he brings to the table. We used him for the entire day, including photobooth. (100% worth it - everyone had a blast!)I've used photobooths as a guest at other weddings and they were dark and cramped and not much fun, but not Justin's! His are big and bright and have a fantastic backdrop - they make everyone look amazing and the props kept it busy all night! As a nervous bride, I hesitated with so many decisions, but Justin made me so sure of my choice and trust in him since the first minute we met. He is second to none. His shots make you look glowing and beautiful even before your makeup is on! My sister hired Elario and my pics are still waaay better!!!! Hire him, you will not regret it! This guy thinks of everything - he even gave all the bridesmaids standing in dresses outside hand warmers so they would stay toasty and keep smiling! Seriously, stop searching - this is your photographer.
    Emily S. Married on 08/20/2021

A wonderful experience!

We cannot say enough positive things about Justin! From the moment Justin arrived at our wedding venue the day of our wedding, he was so organized, calm, and helped to keep us on track with the schedule for the day. You can tell that he really takes pride in his work and is so knowledgeable about what he does. He made the first look and pictures before the ceremony a fun and relaxing experience (even in the heat!). He was also so kind and friendly to my family and friends throughout the day. He is just a great person to work with and we would highly recommend him!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 06/26/2021

Picture Perfect

My husband and I got married in June 2021 and we are so incredibly grateful to have had Justin as our photographer on our special day! We were lucky enough to have met Justin in 2019 at a friends wedding and noticed the amazing shots he got as he flew across the room with ease. In addition to his amazing skills, Justin is hilarious, personable, calm (even while planning a wedding during a pandemic) and absolutely loves what he does. I highly recommend Justin! He is simply the best.
    Julie Married on 01/16/2021

Engagement shoot

Justin is the absolute best. Our engagement shoot was everything we hoped for and more. He was so attentive and never ever settled he always wanted to get every shot just perfect and stopped at nothing less. I can’t wait for our wedding. I would recommend him over and over again.
  • Larissa
    Larissa M. Married on 11/27/2020

Engagement Photos

Justin did an amazing and beautiful job with our engagement photo session! We couldn’t have asked for more. He genuinely cares about getting the best photos possible and it was such a quick turn around in receiving the edited photos on an online gallery. We are very much looking forward to having him be apart of our special day next year!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 07/31/2020

Wonderful experience beautiful work

Justin was so flexible with us when we had to push back our large wedding from this year to next year. We decided to hold a much smaller ceremony this year and to only include 15 guests. Justin still came in and treated the day as if it was still the big wedding that was originally planned. He was friendly helpful and great with getting lots of different angles and options for pictures. Looking forward to working with him again next year
  • Kelly
    Kelly P. Married on 06/01/2020

Fantastic!

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then Justin’s pictures are worth 1000 novels. I can’t imagine our pictures turning out better! They captured our wedding day and our personalities perfectly. I am so glad we went with JT. He was kind, flexible, and open to talking through every step of the planning process and the day itself. We had such a good time taking photos with him and I’m so thankful to have them all to remind James and I of this special day. Even months later JT is still interested in how we are doing. He is so compassionate, and it shows in his photos. I would absolutely recommend him. You won’t regret it. JT, thank you for everything!
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 11/17/2019

Downtown Albany Engagement Photos

We needed to have some engagement photos done at a rather unpleasant time in the year in terms of weather. We reached out to Justin and he had no issues with shooting in the cold! Justin even brought us handwarmers. His knowledge in posing us for photos was impressive. We were surprised how many different spots and takes we did in our session. It was really above and beyond our expectations. Once we got our photos a very short time later, we were blown away with the quality of the photos and editing. It is easy to say that we would strongly recommend Justin for anyone’s wedding, engagement, or lifestyle photo needs. Thanks again Justin!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline M. Married on 10/19/2019

We love Justin!

We could not have been more thrilled with Justin as our wedding photographer! From our first consultation meeting he made us feel as ease and excited about the types of photos we would get from working with him. For our engagement shoot, he let us pick a somewhat unconventional location and spent the afternoon making us feel like stars. We were floored with the quality of our engagement photos, as were our friends and family.

When it came time for our wedding day, we were so excited to work with Justin again! We had raved to our parents and bridal party about how great he was. After the wedding, they all agreed! Justin showed up ready to go on the morning of the wedding. He was relaxed, which made everyone else a little more at ease. He clearly knows what he’s doing and got all the shots we had discussed ahead of time! We got our teasers a few days after our wedding – OH MY GOD! They are more than we could have asked for. We cannot wait to get the rest of the photos!

We truly can’t recommend Justin enough! Do yourself a favor and meet with him. You won’t regret it.
  • Emily
    Emily V. Married on 10/12/2019

Best decision ever

We can’t say enough good things about JTP. From day one, Justin felt like family. He has a clear passion for his work, and we feel incredibly lucky to have worked with him. We chose him for his photography style but write this review today because of his personality and work ethic. Justin will do anything possible to not only get the shot, but make you feel comfortable doing so. We were definitely awkward don’t-know-how-to-pose people at first, but not even halfway into our engagement shoot Justin had us twirling and posing like naturals. All the credit goes to him. He continued to make us feel like his only clients, even though we know how incredibly busy he and his talented team are.

On wedding day, JT, Kayla, and Amber worked flawlessly with anything we threw their way. They knew how to work with the little kids, never got in the way of anything, yet somehow captured everything we wanted and more. Major props for working so professionally with our separately-hired videographer team too. Justin wasn’t focused on making sure HE had the best shot, but making sure that we as the couple had the best memories. If that meant offering a shot or idea to the videographers, he did it. The whole day was nothing short of perfection and we attribute a lot of that to how JT organized the experience and made us feel like rockstars. If we ever have another reason to hire a photographer, we know who to call.
    Matthew Married on 10/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot go wrong with Justin!

We just did our engagement photos and Justin was INCREDIBLE! Not only did he give us great advice on our photo location, but was totally flexible when we had to reschedule twice. I was certain I would feel awkward posing for pictures but Justin made us both feel super comfortable and gave us great instruction throughout. We can't even pick out our favorites because we are absolutely in love with ALL our pictures.
    Andrea S. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Justin made my wedding day a breeze

Justin I wish I could give you 10 stars for everything. From the first moment I spoke with him I knew I was in good hands. He explained all of the different photos we could take and even prepared my day-of schedule. Justin's assistant photographer Tyler went with the groom and he spoke very highly of the professionalism but also the laid back nature of taking the photos. The groom was nervous about the photographer bring there, he said that nothing felt staged. Just capturing the intimate moments prior to the ceremony. We opted for the photo booth as well which has a photographer with staged with it. He received so many compliments on the quality of the photo booth. Justin, I cannot express my gratitude enough to you, you made my wedding day perfect. The teaser pictures you have given so far are gorgeous. Thank you!
    Danielle D. Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Justin and his team are true professionals!! All of my pictures came out gorgeous!

Justin is absolutely amazing and made capturing our Engagement and Wedding a wonderful experience! He is very easy to talk to and makes you feel extremely comfortable while shooting. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional, down to earth, and talented photographer.
    Debbie Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justin made Nick & Christina's day seem so easy while capturing all those special shots. If the pictures we have been teased with is any indication to what has yet to be seen, we couldn't ask for more. They are gorgeous. Justin and his team were true professionals and a pleasure to work with. Justin and his team made sure to capture every picture on our wish list and great at getting candid shots as well. When the dancing began, you didn't even realize they were there.
    Amy Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST choice for a wedding photographer!

Justin came recommended to use from a friend who had him as a photographer for her own wedding. When my (now) husband and I met with Justin, we immediately thought he was the right fit for us! Justin is easy to talk to, super energetic and made us feel comfortable! He had great ideas for our engagement shoot and took the most beautiful pictures the day of. Justin listened to what shots we wanted and made sure to get in all of the group photos we had been looking for. The photo booth was a huge hit and the quality of the photo booth photos is one of the best I've seen from weddings! We chose a package with an album and we are so glad that we did. The album that Justin created for us is absolutely amazing, the quality is fantastic and we've looked at it again and again. Justin was the perfect photographer for our perfect day, and we'd recommend him to all couples looking for the best of the best!
    Mike Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justin was absolutely amazing. He paid attention to detail and ensured that he got the best shot for every photo opportunity. Justin goes above and beyond to challenge himself for the "perfect picture" he was willing to take chances with us and we are so glad he did. His work really does speak for itself and we are so glad we had the opportunity to work with him. In Justin's case, pictures speak a million words! We highly recommend him!
    Karissa Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband Ross and I worked with Justin on both our Engagement Shoot and our wedding. I couldn't imagine a more perfect photographer. He will do Anything to get that perfect shot! He was so kind and so accommodating but most of all he made everyone feel very comfortable. We also had a photo booth at the wedding through him and it was a huge hit! The assistants were amazing as well. Everyone was so professional and talented.
    Shannon Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Justin and his assistants are the most amazing people ever! My husband and I loved spending our wedding day with them. Justin cares so much for his work and you can tell how much he truly loves what he does. He made our day go by so smoothly even though we were running a little late he was ON FIRE! He was amazing from start to finish, and even giving all of my bridesmaids and myself hand warmers during outdoor photos after the ceremony because it was soooooo cold. Justin is easy to talk to and makes taking pictures much more comfortable! If we could say anything better about him we would!!
illustration stars