20 mazurki ct., Cohoes, NY 12047 Map · Phone number

About William LeBlanc Studio

William LeBlanc has been doing photography for over 10 years. His attention to detail and knowledge of dramatic lighting helps him capture amazing Artist Portraits in a way you will cherish for a life time. William's style is part photojournalistic and part contempory. His background in Fashion photography enables him to acheive magazine quility images by using his knowledge of posing. lighting and angles.

If your looking for more than just traditional pictures of your wedding day and want images that have that "wow" factor consider choosing William LeBlanc Studio as your wedding day photographer.

You can view more of his work at www.williamleblancstudio.com or contact him at 518.380.3002

Follow William LeBlanc Studio on

98e96ec65e35b967 1389627465642 albany wedding547
tucs319

5 Reviews for William LeBlanc Studio

vanessa · Married on 05/12/2018

Will did my my wedding and two of my friends weddings and has done an amazing job on all of them. He is very flexible from meetings before the event to the night of. He really goes above and beyond and wants to please his customers and hold high standards for himself. He gets beautiful photos in the shortest possible time to let you get back to your event and enjoy your day. I would choose him for any event and know that things will turn out even better than expected. If your looking for a high quality photographer go with William Leblanc

Sent on 06/25/2018

Casey · Married on 10/17/2015

William Leblanc is an amazing photographer! He made our wedding about us, our family and friends, and about enjoying our time; which was very important to us. We didn't find that he tried to make it about getting the perfect picture like you hear about some other local wedding photographers. We had an amazing wedding and have beautiful pictures! I've heard from many people that the picture taken of my dress should be in a magazine! The best part is that he is able to take creative pictures but also the standard, classic wedding photos. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2015

James · Married on 07/05/2013

Picking a wedding photographer was especially difficult for me, being that I, myself, am a photographer. I tend to have a more discerning eye than the average bear when it comes to photo composition, style, etc. The main criteria which needed to be met was that our photos were UNIQUE - we did not want a set of photographs for our wedding which resembled every other wedding in that photographer's portfolio.

William LeBlanc came recommended to us by someone for whom he did a modeling photo shoot. I was sold alone by his portfolio of work, which demonstrated his versatility as a photographer, his eye for setting scenes, and his style for post production. I was even more convinced we had made the right decision after our initial consultation. He had a very down-to-earth, transparent way of describing what he does, and how he does it.

On the day of the wedding, he was absolutely professional and relaxed, which in turn helped us relax. He also encouraged us to be creative and not hold back if there was any 'shot' we wanted him to try and take...which we did (we posed for the "HIDOUKEN" photo, seen on this site).

I think that what William produces far exceeds the 'cost' his clients pay. I say 'cost' when I should say 'investment' because you are purchasing a timeless piece that you want to look back on and share with future generations. And the value of his service, the quality of his product, and the level of his service, are all top-notch.

Sent on 04/24/2014

William LeBlanc Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,998.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2843
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

William is Class Act & Great Photographer! Love working with him. You will love him too!

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

William is always a pleasure to work with! He is upbeat, fun, and gets the job done by delivering quality images that are sure to impress friends and family!! I would highly recommend Will for any wedding or special event!! I have worked with him on multiple occasions and will continue to do so! He is great!

• Cristina Rivera Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Will is both a pleasure and an honor to work with. He is not only a true talent but a visionary photographer. With his easy going personality and eye for detail, your photo’s will reflect the true beauty that is your wedding day. His passion and creativity are the “extra something” that you’re looking for to capture the mood and energy in every photo. Cristina Rivera Glowing Faces Makeup Artistry www.GlowingFaces.net

• , 20 mazurki ct. Cohoes, 12047 See on map
    Location of (William LeBlanc Studio)