38 Washington street, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 3

About Lipstick N Lashes

Lipstick N Lashes is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Ballston Spa, New York. This full-service salon can provide on-site or in-house beauty services, such as hair styling, makeup design, and hair removal. Lipstick N Lashes has multiple stylists available, making them the perfect choice for the entire wedding party. The stylists’ professional experience in the industry, along with knowledge of wedding timing and logistics, will be sure to give you the most stress-free, uplifting, and pampering experience for your wedding day.

Lipstick N Lashes offers group services, so they can help make you and your entire wedding party look and feel amazing. This company uses all professional, high-quality products that will leave you camera ready throughout the entire event. With consultations and trial services, you will be sure to have the perfect look planned out for your big day. A list of the beauty services that Lipstick N Lashes offers includes:

• Blowouts

Lipstick N Lashes 5
Lipstick N Lashes 6
Lipstick N Lashes 7

Erika · Married on 09/07/2019

Joanna and her team rock!

From the minute I spoke to Joanna, I knew I was in great hands. As someone who is self conscious about certain features, I was super indecisive on what hairstyle and makeup would make me feel most like myself for my wedding. Joanna was so patient, kind, willing to try different styles until I found the perfect one - which I did with her help!!! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to her. Her team was also just amazing to be around as we got ready and they got my girls ready. It was so fun and the best way to start my special day. Joanna is responsive, flexible and just overall an amazing person! Hire her and her team! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Lipstick N Lashes 8

Jennifer Donlon · Married on 08/10/2019

Everything I could imagine

I hired LNL for my August wedding and I have to say, it could not have gone any more seamlessly! Joanna answered my emails, texts etc. right up until the day before my event. I kept apologizing because I felt like I was being annoying but she assured me I was not and answered me in details and promptly each time. The hair and makeup team showed up on time and ready to make us all beautiful! Everyone’s hair and makeup came out just stunning and we received compliments all night long! Do yourself a favor. Hire these ladies. They’re professional, super fun and extremely talented! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lipstick N Lashes FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 13.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Lipstick N Lashes 2
    Large party discount
    Book a minimum of 10 hair 10 makeup at full price and receive a 10% discount.Not applicable with any other offers
  • Lipstick N Lashes 3
    Complimentary airbrush tan with booking
    Book your big day with us and get a complimentary hand sprayed airbrush tan done with our beautiful organic tanning solution.Add anyone to this offer for $20 per person

• Out of the Ordinary Photography
    Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

OOTO loves Lipstick N Lashes! We not only photographed many weddings with their work and artistry but I also had the honor to design their logo. :) I highly recommend them and their team. They are experts at what they do and it's just the right amount that shows well in photos. You can always depend on them to do a fantastic job and I get excited to hear when I get to work with them. Here's to working together again in the future!

• J. Foley Photography
    J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love love love working with the ladies from Lipstick N Lashes. I know that they will always take great care of my couples. They are on time and professional. And, perhaps most importantly, they know how to help brides look their best while still listening to what the bride wants.

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner concerned about the big picture of the day, I am always thrilled when my bride selects Lipstick N Lashes for hair and make-up. That is because I know I'll get the bride down the aisle on time. Not only is their work beautiful, but they always make sure to send enough staff to do the job and get it done on time. Their staff is professional and friendly which makes them a pleasure to have around on such a special day. I cannot recommend them enough!

• 38 Washington street Ballston Spa, New York, 12020 See on map