Lipstick N Lashes

Ballston Spa, New York View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lipstick N Lashes is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Ballston Spa, New York. We travel to the location where you are getting ready or you may come to our studio in Ballston spa!

Lipstick N Lashes has multiple stylists and makeup artist available, making them the perfect choice for the entire wedding party. The stylists’ professional experience in the industry, along with knowledge of wedding timing and logistics, will be sure to give you the most stress-free, uplifting, and pampering experience for your wedding day.

Lipstick N Lashes offers group services, so they can help make you and your entire wedding party look and feel amazing. This company uses all professional, high-quality products that will leave you camera ready throughout the entire event. With consultations and trial services, you will be sure to have the perfect look planned out for your big day. A list of the beauty services that Lipstick N Lashes offers includes:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural Makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$208

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$128

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$15

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$13

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Alicia S. Married on 04/23/2022

Excellent work!

Joanna was very professional, responsive, and flexible. The stylists we worked with at the trial and on the day worked incredibly quickly and did an amazing job! We were ready to go ahead of schedule, and they made sure everyone was happy and looking their best. Everyone looked gorgeous!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 12/22/2021

Amazing Experience!

Joanna did my hair and makeup for my wedding in December 2021 and both turned out PERFECTLY. I'm a "90 Day Fiance" so I had less than 90 days to plan and have my wedding which is a really short amount of time. I found Lipstick N Lashes online, looked through their previous photos and decided to go with Joanna after a Facetime session where she could see my hair (COVID was also going on during this time). Joanna was great to work with from start to finish. I sent her a few photos of what I was hoping to look like on the big day and she was able to deliver. I received so many compliments and the makeup/hair lasted well into the night. I love my wedding photos because I still look like me, just a much better version of me!! I would definitely recommend Joanna to any bride looking for a relaxing experience with amazing results.  Thank you, Joanna!!!

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I truly enjoyed spending the morning with you and hearing your love story! All my best to you and your new husband as you begin your life together!💕
    Alyson J. Married on 12/17/2021

Amazing Company!!

From start to finish Joanna her team were amazing!! Organized, efficient, so friendly and so professional! The day of, Joanna came with Vostok gift bags for not only myself, but my girls. Our hair and makeup were flawless, and the added touches, perfection! Everything about the day with Lipstick N Lashes was excellent! Can’t wait to do it again for my sisters wedding!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

20 photos · 09/15/2018
  • Greg & Kaitlin
    27 photos · 06/21/2015

Pricing

Out of the Ordinary Photography Out of the Ordinary Photography Wedding Photographers

OOTO loves Lipstick N Lashes! We not only photographed many weddings with their work and artistry but I also had the honor to design their logo. :) I highly recommend them and their team. They are experts at what they do and it's just the right amount that shows well in photos. You can always depend on them to do a fantastic job and I get excited to hear when I get to work with them. Here's to working together again in the future!

J. Foley Photography J. Foley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love love love working with the ladies from Lipstick N Lashes. I know that they will always take great care of my couples. They are on time and professional. And, perhaps most importantly, they know how to help brides look their best while still listening to what the bride wants.

Inspired Occasions Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner concerned about the big picture of the day, I am always thrilled when my bride selects Lipstick N Lashes for hair and make-up. That is because I know I'll get the bride down the aisle on time. Not only is their work beautiful, but they always make sure to send enough staff to do the job and get it done on time. Their staff is professional and friendly which makes them a pleasure to have around on such a special day. I cannot recommend them enough!

38 Washington street Ballston Spa, New York, 12020
Location of (Lipstick N Lashes)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding