92 west ave, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number

The Posie Peddler 3
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/27/2018

I love them!!

Gretchen and her team did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB on all the bouquets! The table arrangements were EXACTLY as I pictured them! Everything was so BEAUTIFUL! They had so much patience with me and no problem with meeting me the times I needed to meet or answer my emails when I sent them. Very responsible and amazing people!

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Posie Peddler's reply:

Joanna, Thank you such much for the 5* review! We appreciate it so much. I am so happy your wedding flowers were just how you imagined it.
    All the best!
    Gretchen

Michael · Married on 07/21/2018

Gretchen and her staff did a wonderful job on the flowers for our daughter's wedding. They met all of our specifications; the flowers were beautiful! I always rely on their artistry to meet my floral needs for every occasion!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The Posie Peddler's reply:

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Delaney · Married on 07/13/2018

All of our flowers and arrangements for the wedding were beautiful and unique! I had never seen anything like my bouquets and they were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/15/2018

The Posie Peddler FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 155.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,100.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• On The Go Concierge & Events
    On The Go Concierge & Events Wedding Planners

I often need florals for weddings and other events that I manage. I had the pleasure to work with Posie Peddler at a few events recently. Their team is not only creative but they take a room and make magic happen! They use such creativity and a have a unique personalized touch at each event. I needed florals recently for an event and I basically told Posie Peddler the color scheme and the shape I wanted. Not only did they come up with some unique and beautiful arrangements, they were full, lively and she used exactly the color scheme I needed. It was delivered on time, and exceeded my expectations. I'm all about the details and enjoy working with people that have the same philosophy! Thank you for making us both look good to our customer! Donna Connor On The Go Concierge & Events

• Paul Saunders Wedding Photography
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Gretchen and her staff are amazing!!! Their wedding bouquets and arrangements are always beautiful. What impresses me more than anything is how dedicated Gretchen is about making sure everything is extra ordinary. Weddings aren't the time to hope for the best which is why she always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done right. Definitely one of the best!!!

• Candidly Beth Photography
    Candidly Beth Photography Wedding Photographers

ALWAYS beautiful and and they design and deliver exactly what their couples ask for.

• 92 west ave Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map