149 Reviews for Lipstick N Lashes

Haircuts (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
149 Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

Joanna & Chase did mine and my wedding party’s hair and makeup at our venue. They arrived on time and helped us pick out the best location in the house for natural lighting. They worked quickly and were able to give everyone the style they wanted. I had an outdoor wedding on a humid day. My hair held its curl throughout the day and most of the evening. My makeup lasted the whole time even though I was hot and sweaty. I would recommend using Lipstick N Lashes for any important hair & makeup needs!

Profile Picture Mandie, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Joanna is amazing! Our wedding date was changed due to a cancer diagnosis in our family. She was so understanding and took all the stress out of it so we could focus on what we needed to. She was so much fun to work with!! Joanna listened and helped guide our hair and makeup choices and we all looked amazing with time to spare. When I woke up the next morning, my eye makeup and lashes still looked perfect. I highly recommend hiring Joanna!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna was absolutley amazing! She listened to everything I wanted and made my bridesmaids look and feel more beautiful then they already are!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Lipstick N Lashes was great! Angela did an awesome job on my hair, as well as my 4 bridesmaids and my mom's hair. We had such a relaxing day getting ready at my parent's house, and she had us ready with time to spare. Joanna did the makeup and also did a fantastic job. I went to their location to have a hair trial done a month earlier and had 2 pictures of what I thought I'd like - Angela did a great job on them both and the one I chose was exactly what I wanted. I also received complimentary Shellac manicure which Joanna took care of - it came out great and lasted throughout my honeymoon. Overall they were a pleasure to work with and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User2013867, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna and the rest of the stylists at Lipstick n Lashes are so wonderful! Joanna was very responsive to emails, which was key as we were planning our wedding from out of state. Sam did an excellent job with our makeup and Kayla worked magic with all of our very different hair types. They were both fun to hang out with on the day of as well! I would definitely choose Lipstick n Lashes again!

Profile Picture Kirsti, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon

I found Lipstick & Lashes just a month before my wedding, after going through a bad wedding trial experience with a local salon. They set me up to work with Autumn, who was able to travel to my wedding location in Vermont. I was pretty nervous going into it because I didn't have enough time for a trial but she did a stellar job!! The hair was everything I had envisioned and the makeup was perfect - I really wanted to make sure I looked relatively natural and she did a great job accomplishing what I was going for on the first try (the only thing we tweaked at the end was lip color). I'm amazed that everything stayed put as well as it did - even after crying about 10 times and lots of dancing and squeezing into a photo booth with 10 guests, etc. She was also super sweet and my bridesmaids, mom and I had fun chatting with her. Thanks, Autumn and Lipstick & Lashes for helping make my wedding day so special!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

To start, I planned a destination wedding in Lake George, NY, and I booked a hair stylist the week of! Many a bride may find me nuts, but honestly time totally got away from me. Good news, best choice ever because we got Sarah from Lipstick N Lashes to come do our hair.

Sarah was calm, cool, and collected.  She arrived early, while I was still in shower, and got right to setting up.  Very professional.  I loved my hair!  My two bridesmaids loved theirs as well! She looked at a picture and did just as we asked.  I would honestly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding hair service.

Note: One of the bridesmaids has super curly hair and Sarah didn't miss a beat!

Thanks Joanna (owner) and Sarah, y'all are awesome!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

This was the best decision I could have made for my wedding makeup. My bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom all looked absolutely stunning. The airbrush look was so natural and make our skin look flawless. Joanna hands down did the best professional makeup application that I've ever had before. I cannot rave enough about her work and professionalism. It was worth every penny and I felt like a princess for the entire day!!!!

Profile Picture User7467505, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna was very responsive and kind all through our correspondence from the beginning and up to wedding day. She was very accommodating with time and very professional. She offered a free second hair trial for me when I expressed concerns about my hair coming undone so quickly after the first trial. Second trial did the trick! We ended up with that hairstyle for my wedding, and when completed with three beautiful gold leaf hair pins I bought online, I was very, very happy with my bridal hairstyle. It stayed up all night. Joanna also provided hair services for my two bridesmaids, which they loved as well. People commented all through the night about how great my hair looked. :)

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/19/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

Joanna and her AMAZING team of professionals were so wonderful to work with! Joanna did my hair and makeup for my wedding (10/15/16) and I have never in my life felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I wish I could look and feel that way every day of my life. Samantha and Jade were also there, Samantha doing hair and Jade doing makeup. My wife who has shorter hair and who doesn't wear makeup looked like a movie star! We are both beyond happy with not only our looks for our wedding but everyone who got hair and makeup!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Joanna and her wonderful team!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes, Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

Joanna and the girls at Lipstick N Lashes did such a great job on our bridal hair and make-up. All of the bridesmaids, our moms, and I loved the way our hair and make-up came out and we all complimented each other without looking exactly the same. They traveled to us with 4 hair/make-up artists and created a whole schedule, which they stuck to keeping us on time. I would highly recommend them for any of your hair and make-up needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

For my wedding in the ADK region we had Ann and Jade come to do our hair and makeup. Jade was amazing at listening to what each girl wanted for their makeup look! So sweet and so amazing! My makeup was just perfect and I got compliments all day! Ann was just as super! So friendly and listened to each of us! My hair looked even better than I imagined! These ladies know their stuff and are happy doing their job and making your day special. Joanna was also super easy to work with via phone and email! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These wonderful ladies accomplished doing hair and make up the morning of my wedding for eleven girls: myself the bride, six bridesmaids, and family... and making it look easy and effortless! The morning was totally stress free, because everyone was easy to work with and the timeline worked out perfectly, even with so many people to do before an early afternoon wedding. One bridesmaid even had her hair redone a bit after she didn't love it the first try (there is always one girl, haha). But in the end, everyone loved their hair and make up and looked natural and gorgeous. I would highly recommend! Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Liz was the make up artist for my bridal party on the wedding day. She was AWESOME! Everyone loved their make up. At the trial I had one of my bridesmaids with me that was hesitant to get her make up done because she is Asian and doesn't like when other people do her make up. Liz offered an eye make up trial and my bridesmaid loved it! The day of the wedding everyone got their make up done and we all looked fabulous!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 6/26/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Joanna did my hair and makeup for my May wedding and I have never felt more beautiful! She's super sweet and down to earth! My hair and makeup lasted all day/night and part of the next day! So happy with my experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! The hair and makeup for myself, the bridesmaids, and the mothers were perfection! We had such a wonderful time getting ready at the salon and the stylists were phenomenal! Everyone looked like the best version of themselves. I would book again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Staci, 10/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna and Anne were absolutely wonderful!!! I knew from the second I met them that I made the right decision. I had a blast during my trial, and while getting ready for the wedding. They were so excited to be there, and were so efficient and professional while doing all of our hair and makeup. My bridesmaids (7) were soo happy with their services and prices!! My mom, who could not decide what to do with her hair for months before the wedding, was overjoyed at the style they chose for her. Even though I had had a trial, I told Joanna to get creative with my makeup the day of and she did such a fabulous job! I still had a natural look, but she made my eyes just pop in the perfect way, I was soo happy!! Anne was incredible! No matter the type of hair or style requested she made all of us look absolutely stunning! I cannot thank them enough for the work they did, and would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be!!!

Profile Picture Morgan , 9/12/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna was recommended to me by my photographer as being reliable, on time, and great with her work. I set up a make up trial with her, and quickly saw what all the fuss was about! Not only was she easy to get ahold of, quick to respond to phone calls and emails, but she has such a great personality and is so fun to work with. On my wedding day, Joanna came earlier than needed to set up and let me relax a bit before starting on my mom and I's hair and make up. You will see in my profile picture for yourself just how amazing her work is. I would hands down recommend Joanna to anyone who is looking for a make up artist. Her work is just amazing, and she was so fun and relaxing to work with on a day that can be quite stressful. I received so many compliments on my hair and make up on my wedding day, all that I knew were true, because the results were staring at me any time I looked in the mirror.

Please do yourself a favor and book Joanna now before she's booked. You will not be sorry.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna and her entire team were amazing! Anne & Jade are the absolute best. They were extremely talented, friendly and helped us all relax and have fun. They helped me feel absolutely beautiful. I 100% recommend Joanna's company. She and her team will take great care of you. Joanna is an exemplary professional. She was very responsive to any needs or concerns that I had and went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied. A big thank you for everything you did for me!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Lipstick N Lashes for my wedding & was so impressed! Joanna & her team of girls did a perfect job with hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna and Anne did a fabulous job for my bridal hair and makeup and the hair and makeup for my bridemaids. They came to us at the hotel as we were getting ready and were a lovely, sweet presence. I loved my hair and makeup and it stayed looking great through pictures in the semi-drizzle, crying through speeches and rocking out on the dance floor. Thank you ladies so much!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna at Lipstick N Lashes was so amazing to work with! She was so calm and methodical through the whole process, which is exactly what a bride needs in the frenzy of wedding planning. You could tell she thoroughly enjoys what she does, and she was so amazing at bringing out the best features of myself (the bride) and of my beautiful bridesmaids. My hair and makeup looked stunning from 10am until midnight. Thank you so much team!

Profile Picture User3774477, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Joanna and Ann from Lipstick N' Lashes were a delight to work with during my wedding this past November. Joanna really impressed me with her responsiveness and ability to work with me via email/phone to coordinate the logistics. Ann did an amazing job on my hair. I loved my look and it lasted all day without any issues. She also did hair for my bridesmaids, mothers and sister-in-law. She made sure to show up early and we never felt rushed as we got ready. I'd highly recommend Lipstick N' Lashes to other brides!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/29/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my make-up done by Joanna and she did an amazing job! Our make-up was flawless and lasted the entire day into the night. I will definitely be going to see her again!!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/22/14, 4 Reviews