Lipstick N Lashes Reviews

173 | Ballston Spa, NY

173 Reviews for Lipstick N Lashes

• Staci

Staci · Getting married on 06/26/2021

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! The hair and makeup for myself, the bridesmaids, and the mothers were perfection! We had such a wonderful time getting ready at the salon and the stylists were phenomenal! Everyone looked like the best version of themselves. I would book again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Thea · Married on 01/08/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

Do yourself a favor and book this true beauty professional! Joanna was my first choice for hair and makeup on my wedding day. I discovered her through reading numerous reviews. I wanted someone responsive and personable. She exceeded my expectations! We had a small church ceremony with plans for a reception in the future when it is safe for large groups to gather again. I appreciated how clean and mindful she was about everyone’s health and safety. She traveled about an hour to us and I could not be more thankful for how gorgeous she made my mom and I look and feel on my wedding day! We were not rushed, and she made sure we were satisfied and flawless. I still receive endless compliments on how magnificent my hair turned out. She even gifted my husband and me personalized wine glasses that commemorate my wedding date. Thank you so much for your incredible talent, positivity, and thoughtfulness!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Thea! I knew the moment we spoke that I was going to love you and spending the morning with you and your mom was so special! You’re beautiful on the inside and outside and I just enhanced your natural beauty! Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together!
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 12/19/2020

Hair and make up

Joanna did a SPECTACULAR job with my hair and make up on my wedding day! She made the whole experience so fun and relaxing! 10/10 would recommend and I actually got her information from a friend who recommended her. Definitely the best out there!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2020

Joanna is amazing!

Joanna of Lipstick & Lashes is amazing! She is personable, talkative and a lot of fun. We clicked easily. Instantly felt comfortable and at ease. She arrived to my location on time and even finished early! Was so happy with the outcome of my wedding hair and makeup! Very talented!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Elizabeth thank you so much for the beautiful review! I had such a great time getting you ready and we certainly did click and it felt like we knew each other for years! I loved your story and hearing how you and your husband met! All the best for a happy and healthy life together!💕

Josh · Married on 10/02/2020

Joanna is Amazing!

I had Joanna for my bridal makeup as well as my maid of honor and mother. She does amazing work! She was punctual and made sure everyone was comfortable and happy with their makeup. She did a variety of looks from glam for my maid of honor to natural for my mother and a little in between for mine! We were all very happy with the final looks and they lasted all day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Brianna! I had so much fun getting you all ready for your big day Friday! Thank you for the great review and I wish you and Josh a lifetime of health and happiness!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca D. · Married on 10/01/2020

Mille Grazie Joanna

Joanna saved me. Due to Covid, I was not able to do a makeup trial with my original vendor until right before my wedding and then it was awful. I did a rush Google search for anyone in the area and found Joanna 🙏🏻 I think I was crying the first time we spoke, but I knew instantly everything would be ok. She got me in quickly for a trial and everything was perfect. One week later at my wedding, it was even more beautiful. Joanna nailed my hair requests and even when I wanted makeup colors slightly changed the day of, it was no problem! Working with Joanna was like having a long-time friend there on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Rebecca
    Thank you for the amazing review! Everything about our meeting was just perfect! I knew the moment we spoke i I needed to make this right for you and I’m beyond happy it did. Life is so much better when people like you walk into it! I wish you a lifetime of health, happiness and lots of laughs!💕

Lindsay R. · Married on 09/05/2020

December wedding

Joanna is amazing!! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing with our wedding. We had postponed and postponed again and each time Joanna was so understanding and easy to work with. We ended up last minute deciding just to elope and I emailed Joanna on thanksgiving asking if she could help me with hair and makeup even though I was getting married in 3 weeks. She answered me that same day and accommodated my request to come to the salon. She was so amazing and my hair and makeup came out perfectly! She was so professional and even though I was stressed out like crazy that day she calmed me down and let me vent to her! I can not recommend her enough she gets a million stars in my book!!

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Ariana

Ariana S. · Married on 08/01/2020

A perfect day!

The day was perfect from start to finish, and made even more so by the amazing hair and makeup done by Joanna and her team! She was very fast and professional and did beautiful work! I was absolutely in love with the classic style she did for my hair - it looked perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you so much Arianna! Spending the morning with you and your family and friends is one of the many reasons I love this job so much! The love coming from you all and the true happiness was so beautiful! All our best to you as you begin your next chapter of life!💗

Michelle M. · Married on 10/11/2019

Joanna is amazing! Such a wonderful experience!

Joanna helped make my wedding day so special. My MOH and I did trials with her for our hair and makeup before the wedding. Joanna was wonderful and really listened to what we wanted and didn’t want but also was great with suggestions. She was patient and made us feel like we were her only clients. She has an amazing personality and we instantly connected with her that day. I knew right then I had made the right choice in choosing her for our hair and makeup for the wedding day. Fast forward to the day of the wedding...Joanna was just the person we needed to keep us chatting and laughing while we were getting ready. While my nerves were wanting to get the best of me, she talked to all of us, made jokes, told stories, etc. She took her time with our hair and makeup, we never felt rushed or that she would have wanted to be anywhere else on a Friday afternoon. I am so happy that we chose Joanna and I know that through this wedding I have now made a great new friend as well. Thank you Joanna!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Michelle that brought tears to my eyes! Sometimes in life you meet people and their friends & family and think “wow, I feel like I’ve known them forever!” From the first time we met, I was so happy to be a part of your day so thank you. Thank you for being a beautiful person and bringing me into your beautiful day!💗👰

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

I left my trial feeling confident I was in good hands for my wedding hair and makeup. Chase & Mary were professional and efficient. Everyone looked amazing and was very happy with their services. My hair and make up withstood laugher, tears and wind. Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

So happy to hear Christine! It was great meeting you and we wish you all the best as you begin your new life! I have passed on your review to Mary and Chase and they thank you!

Erika · Married on 09/07/2019

Joanna and her team rock!

From the minute I spoke to Joanna, I knew I was in great hands. As someone who is self conscious about certain features, I was super indecisive on what hairstyle and makeup would make me feel most like myself for my wedding. Joanna was so patient, kind, willing to try different styles until I found the perfect one - which I did with her help!!! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to her. Her team was also just amazing to be around as we got ready and they got my girls ready. It was so fun and the best way to start my special day. Joanna is responsive, flexible and just overall an amazing person! Hire her and her team! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jennifer D. · Married on 08/10/2019

Everything I could imagine

I hired LNL for my August wedding and I have to say, it could not have gone any more seamlessly! Joanna answered my emails, texts etc. right up until the day before my event. I kept apologizing because I felt like I was being annoying but she assured me I was not and answered me in details and promptly each time. The hair and makeup team showed up on time and ready to make us all beautiful! Everyone’s hair and makeup came out just stunning and we received compliments all night long! Do yourself a favor. Hire these ladies. They’re professional, super fun and extremely talented! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! Everyone had a great time getting you all ready and you were a dream bride from beginning to end!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra I. · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal Team To Work With

The Lipstick N Lashes team was amazing! I had my trial a week before with Sam and she was so nice and personable. Without even showing her pictures she did an amazing job creating my perfect boho hairstyle which she recreated the morning of my wedding day. The team came out to my family camp in the Adirondacks at the crack of dawn to get my party of 9 girls looking their best (and did it in a small space I may add). They were sweet and made the morning fun and special. All of the girls in my party enjoyed the experience and looked amazing. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Cassandra this is amazing! I’m so happy that you had such a great experience and sent us pictures too! I’ll be sure to share this review with the team.
    All the best to you and your new husband!

Mary · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

I can't say enough great things about Joanna and her team! She did such an amazing job on our hair and make-up for my wedding last week. She also did a wonderful job helping to calm the nerves of a very anxious bride and mother of the bride! Working with her was a wonderful experience and helped to set the tone for an absolutely perfect day. I appreciated her willingness to re-do my hair several times in order to make sure that it was perfect. I loved the final results and couldn't have imagined a better look for my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting you and your mom & sister ready for your beautiful day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!👰💄

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented & Fun to work with

Lipstick n' Lashes was a pleasure to work with! Joanna helped me form a schedule for the day and easily accommodated my request for an additional stylist. The girls traveled from the Albany area to Manchester, VT to do hair styling for myself, the MOB, MOG and 5 bridesmaids. They arrived early, set up quickly and managed to finish ahead of schedule with everyone absolutely ecstatic about how they looked. Since I am from out of town I was not able to do a trial, but Sam quickly realized my vision, put in my extensions with ease and actually played around with several options for my headpiece and veil. Not only were both Sam and Sarah professional and amazing at what they do, they were kind and thoughtful, funny and very additive to our getting ready experience. I had initially struggled to find hair stylists who would travel to VT, but am so grateful I found L&L. Receiving never ending compliments on my hair and how beautiful the bridesmaids looked never got old!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Julie thank you for this beautiful review! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Sam & Sarah!💗
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Last minute... and very impressed with wedding hair!

It was two months until our wedding and I still had not hired a hairdressor. Liptstick N' Lashes was recommended to me by multiple hairdressors who were already booked. I called Joanna and she responded back to me so quickly, and I immediately set up a trial. Joanna calmed my nerves and was great to work with! When it came to the wedding day, Joanna was not available, however she sent two girls who did an incredible job on mine, the bridesmaids and mother of grooms hairstyles! I highly recommend Lipstick N' Lashes. Thank you Joanna!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Liz thank you so much for the review and I’m so happy everything was just as you had imagined! All the best to you as you begin your life together as husband and wife!💗

Princess · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Experience

Had a terrific experience dealing with Joanna R and the stylists (hair and makeup) from Lipstick N Lashes. I used the bridal trial for the engagement shoot and really happy that I did. My bridal party (MOH, bridesmaids, MOB and MOG) were all completely satisfied as well. We all looked terrific all day long!!! Thank you Joanna and team -Princess

Sent on 05/15/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Princess it was a pleasure getting you through the process of hair and makeup for your big day! You were so easygoing and friendly! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/28/2018

So wonderful!

Joanna and Katie were so great! They made getting ready feel so relaxing and fun! Everyone's looks came out better than we could have imagined, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

A great experience

There were 8 of us getting our hair done for the wedding- Mary did such a great job! She was punctual, so friendly, and very talented! My mom wasn't so sure what she wanted, so she tried a couple different styles for her, and ultimately she looked great! Our hair stayed in place all night!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Stephanie! Hope you had an amazing day and all the best as you begin your new journey!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Forever Grateful Bride!

I recently worked with Joanna and Lipstick N Lashes for my October 6 wedding and the results are INCREDIBLE!!! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing! Joanna took a picture of what I always wanted my hair to look like on my wedding day and made it a reality! Her and her team have a passion for what they do! Joanna had to roll with some last minute changes the day of and handled it with complete grace. She made a stressed out bride relaxed. I couldn't recommend Lipstick N Lashes enough!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Aaawww Jen thank you! You were so great to work with and being a part of your big day was so special!
  • Gabriella

Gabriella P. · Married on 09/15/2018

There are no words... SO Very Happy!!!!!

The words, THANK YOU, just do NOT even begin to express my experience with Joanna and her team. I was very nervous and Joanna was able to take me to a very Calm place- Her Professionalism really helped to calm my nerves- She was committed to making my desired look perfect. WHICH SHE DID, not just for myself- but for my daughter as well. She really listens to you and that helps. I was soo happy with my finished look- and it lasted - literally 2 days- she uses good quality products and my lashes even lasted! She was so flexible with all of our schedules for our trials and even adapted to last minute time changes.

Thank you just doesn't seem to cut it - I would recommend Lipstick N Lashes to any Bride/ Prom/ Special Event - not just for make up but for hair and lashes tanning etc... She is Professional, Prompt, Flexible and knowledgeable - :)

Sent on 03/27/2019

Mandie · Married on 06/01/2018

Joanna & Chase did mine and my wedding party’s hair and makeup at our venue. They arrived on time and helped us pick out the best location in the house for natural lighting. They worked quickly and were able to give everyone the style they wanted. I had an outdoor wedding on a humid day. My hair held its curl throughout the day and most of the evening. My makeup lasted the whole time even though I was hot and sweaty. I would recommend using Lipstick N Lashes for any important hair & makeup needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Joanna is amazing! Our wedding date was changed due to a cancer diagnosis in our family. She was so understanding and took all the stress out of it so we could focus on what we needed to. She was so much fun to work with!! Joanna listened and helped guide our hair and makeup choices and we all looked amazing with time to spare. When I woke up the next morning, my eye makeup and lashes still looked perfect. I highly recommend hiring Joanna!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Katelyn · Married on 12/15/2017

Joanna was absolutley amazing! She listened to everything I wanted and made my bridesmaids look and feel more beautiful then they already are!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Lipstick N Lashes's reply:

Oh Katelyn, I had a great time getting you all ready for your big day! You were just beautiful and a doll to work with!

Anne · Married on 10/06/2017

Perfection

What an incredible job Joanna and her staff did to make a large bridal party from Long Island and this mom sooo happy with the our hair and makeup. Received tons of compliments from some pretty tough critics about the way the bridal party was styled. Joanna was so calm and accommodating. She listened and was responsive to everyone's preferences. Her staff of hair stylists made everyone's hair special. Can't recommend highly enough! Thank you to all

Sent on 11/04/2018