Albany, Albany, NY 12201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,499
Availability Check your date

About Sawicki Studios

Sawicki Studios, a husband and wife team of contemporary wedding photographers in the Albany, New York area, have been photographing weddings since 2007. Their style is best described as modern yet timeless and they specialize in capturing wedding portraits with an eye for spectacular lighting and composition. Getting to know each client’s style, interests, and personalities to ensure you get the best, customized service is of the utmost importance. Sawicki Studios will work tirelessly to provide clients with high-quality images that they will love and appreciate now and for years to come.

Experience
Jen started as a children portrait photographer in 2006 and began photographing weddings in 2007. Chris began as a Photoshop editor, but with his ability to achieve proficiency in photography, lighting, and editing, he quickly became a masterful photographer. Using his humor, he can also capture the natural expression of the couples and their guests.

Sawicki Studios offers various wedding services. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to digital files, the photographer also provides the following ways couples can order their photographs:

• Albums including flush mount

Sawicki Studios 7
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Breathtaking photos!

Chris and his wife, Jen are simply amazing. They do the best work in the area, if not in New York. He does whatever he can to get the best shots, whether it be jumping on random pieces of furniture or standing in the rain to get breath-taking photographs. They will not disappoint you. His photos go above and beyond your expectation. He also worked with my crazy idea as my first look in a blow up dinosaur costume, which he even made THAT look amazing.

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/10/2018

Go with your gut

The main thing i can say with hiring a photographer is GO WITH YOUR GUT. I hired a photographer ( not chris) when I first got engaged who was highly well known and popular and had a low price in the photography world. I wasn’t truly amazed by his photos they were just par and had no editing to them. I used him for an engagement shoot and from the second we started the shoot his energy was very rushed and anxious and i got a pit in my stomach about hiring him. Once we got the photos back I decided I did not want to work with him and so I had to go back to the drawing board. I found Chris but figured there was no way I could afford someone who had photos with as nice of quality as his. I messaged him on Facebook just to check and he was a bit over budget I told him unfortunately I could not afford that and he replied “that’s my off season I can work with that”. My mouth dropped and I ran around cheering. A few weeks later my fiancé and i met with him and he was the complete opposite of the previous photographer I had hired. He was SO relaxed and comforting. He just knew what he wanted to do and he didn’t try to sell us anything or tell us any lies and i booked him right away. He shot our wedding last Saturday and i am not lying when i tell you except for staged photos i NEVER saw him (which is a HUGE positive). I don’t remember seeing him walking down the aisle, during the first dance, nothing. But all of the sudden he uploaded these INSANE photos that he took that according to all my friends and family are “award winning”. And not only that but he had 30 photos uploaded in 3 days after the wedding! The morning after we were at breakfast and got 4 photos! Tell me a photographer that gives you photos that quick! It was chilly the day of our wedding and he consistently asked me if i was too cold and wanted to go inside. He made all of our private photos and family photos extremely quick and everyone loved him. I cannot say enough about the kind heart and talent this man has. He is worth EVERY penny.

Brenda · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris and Jen’s photos of our wedding are so much better than I could have ever imagined!! They were able to capture every nuance of the emotion and the meaning of the most perfect day ever. I love every image! Their professionalism and talent are exemplary. I cannot adequately express how much I appreciate all the work they did the day of the wedding and since to produce such beautiful images. Chris and Jen worked seamlessly with the other vendors to be present for every important moment while not making their presence felt. The candids were truly candid and the more formal poses were fun and easygoing. We couldn’t be happier!

Sawicki Studios 8
    Sawicki Studios 9
    Sawicki Studios 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sawicki Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris Sawicki is regarded as one of the top photographers in Upstate New York...and with good reason! I have worked with Chris on multiple occasions and he is very knowledgeable, talented and an all around fun guy! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion... wedding, engagement, modeling shots.... He does it all beautifully!

• Hollister Entertainment
    Hollister Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris Sawicki is a really amazing photographer, and a really great guy to work with. I have worked weddings with Chris, he was very professional and easy to work with. He got all the shots - and even took the time to do some really innovative and different shots using different lighting. He did a great job.

• Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service
    Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Chris takes amazing pride in his work and it show with every click of the shutter! You won't be disappointed!!

• Albany Albany, NY, 12201 See on map