Albany, Albany, NY 12201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,499
Availability Check your date

About Sawicki Studios

Sawicki Studios, a husband and wife team of contemporary wedding photographers in the Albany, New York area, have been photographing weddings since 2007. Their style is best described as modern yet timeless and they specialize in capturing wedding portraits with an eye for spectacular lighting and composition. Getting to know each client’s style, interests, and personalities to ensure you get the best, customized service is of the utmost importance. They are also very laid back and down-to-earth which helps clients feel comfortable and relaxed. Sawicki Studios will work tirelessly to provide clients with high-quality images that they will love and appreciate now and for years to come.

Experience
Jen started as a children's portrait photographer in 2006 after two years of education and hands-on learning, and began photographing weddings in 2007. Jen has always focused on being the quiet observer who captures the natural moments, expressions and details of the day. Chris began as a Photoshop editor, but with his ability to experiment and achieve proficiency in photography, lighting, and editing, he quickly became a masterful photographer. His skills in post-processing can take the images to the next level.

Sawicki Studios offers various wedding services. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to digital files, the photographer also provides the following ways couples can order their photographs:

• Albums including flush mount

Sawicki Studios 7
  • MARLENA

MARLENA LOVAGLIO · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing! Must hire for wedding

We hired Chris & Jen Sawicki for our engagement and wedding sessions, and let me say, they are one of the best photographers you will find in the Capital Region area!! My now-husband and I are beyond happy and grateful to have had the Sawicki team on our side for one of the most important and special events in our lives! Chris & Jen are personable, professional and at the same time low-key, so you won't even notice they're there. They have a keen eye to details, and their editing techniques will blow you out of the water when you see your final products. We couldn't be more thrilled to have had Sawicki Photography with us. Chris & Jen, thank you for everything! We cannot wait to see our final photos, but we're all (including family & friends) blown away by just the blog! Thank you for everything!! :)

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Sawicki Studios 8
    Sawicki Studios 9

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing photos and fun to work with

Sawicki studios was not only fun to work with, but the photos turned out absolutely amazing. I’m excited to have these photos forever and to share them with everyone. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Sawicki Studios 10
    Sawicki Studios 11
    Sawicki Studios 12
    Sawicki Studios 13

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2019

The Absolute Best Photographers

When it comes to picking your wedding photographer, you just don't have a second chance. No matter how amazing the venue, caterer, DJ, etc, the most tangible and lasting memories will be those captured by your photographer.

My husband and I feel overwhelmingly blessed and fortunate that we chose Sawicki Studios, Chris and Jen, as our photographers for our wedding at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs, NY. I have known of Sawicki Studios for years and have followed their blog religiously and knew that when I got married, I would have them photograph my wedding. Not only are they outstanding photographers, but their graphic design, photoshop work is to die for. If there is any chance of a bad weather day, Chris can use his photoshop magic and make the day look bright and beautiful. For instance, there is a "Reflection Pool" at my venue, but the pool was empty during my wedding... but according to my photos, the pool was full with a perfect mirror. Props to Chris!

Chris made a great impression from the very first point of contact: responsive, friendly, and open to finding out what worked best for us. We also appreciated the fact that he made an effort to connect with us on a personal level, as it really made a difference to us that he wanted to get to know us as a couple, rather than just "another client".

When it came to the day of the wedding, you could not hope for anything more. He knew the day's itinerary like the back of his hand, and was able to comfortably make his way to every crucial moment, position himself in the best spots, and capture every key memory that you knew (and many you didn't know!) you wanted to be captured. I also love the candid moments he was able to photograph, the kind of shots that separated our wedding from all the others, the kind that made our special day feel truly unique and one-of-a-kind.

When Sawicki Studios posted our blog on their website, the results took our breath away. I don't know how Chris and Jen do it, but they had the uncanny ability to capture not just our best side, but our most genuine and heart felt moments and emotions. I can't imagine many people can do what Sawicki Studios can do, so don't miss out!

Sent on 04/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sawicki Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris Sawicki is regarded as one of the top photographers in Upstate New York...and with good reason! I have worked with Chris on multiple occasions and he is very knowledgeable, talented and an all around fun guy! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion... wedding, engagement, modeling shots.... He does it all beautifully!

• Hollister Entertainment
    Hollister Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris Sawicki is a really amazing photographer, and a really great guy to work with. I have worked weddings with Chris, he was very professional and easy to work with. He got all the shots - and even took the time to do some really innovative and different shots using different lighting. He did a great job.

• Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service
    Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Chris takes amazing pride in his work and it show with every click of the shutter! You won't be disappointed!!

• Albany Albany, NY, 12201 See on map