Sawicki Studios

Albany, NY View map
$3,499 Most Popular Price

$3,499 Most Popular Price

Sawicki Studios, a husband and wife team of contemporary wedding photographers in the Albany, New York area, have been photographing weddings since 2007. Their style is best described as modern yet timeless and they specialize in capturing wedding portraits with an eye for spectacular lighting and composition. Getting to know each client’s style, interests, and personalities to ensure you get the best, customized service is of the utmost importance. They are also very laid back and down-to-earth which helps clients feel comfortable and relaxed. Sawicki Studios will work tirelessly to provide clients with high-quality images that they will love and appreciate now and for years to come.

Experience
Jen started as a children's portrait photographer in 2006 after two years of education and hands-on learning, and began photographing weddings in 2007. Jen has always focused on being the quiet observer who captures the natural moments, expressions and details of the day. Chris began as a Photoshop editor, but with his ability to experiment and achieve proficiency in photography, lighting, and editing, he quickly became a masterful photographer. His skills in post-processing can take the images to the next level.

Sawicki Studios offers various wedding services. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to digital files, the photographer also provides the following ways couples can order their photographs:

• Albums including flush mount
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Save-the-date cards and magnets
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3499

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Colleen
    Colleen C. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Experience

Chris and Jen were even better than we could have hoped for and helped make our wedding experience fantastic. They were flexible throughout the day and were so creative with the shots they took. They made us and our entire wedding party feel comfortable. Chris and Jen were so respectful of our time and of our guests. They were able to work quickly and efficiently so that we were able to enjoy our wedding without spending the entire day taking pictures. They got sneak peaks to us very quickly and we were blown away by the beautiful pictures they took. We would highly recommend them to any one looking to make sure they capture truly special pictures of significant events. Honestly could not be happier with Chris and Jen. Great people with amazing talent.
    Maggie B. Married on 02/17/2021

Simply the best.

Even though there are 700,000+ words in the English language, there’s still nothing to describe just how fantastic Jen and Chris are!! From our first email to receiving my digital files I have been absolutely floored by their kindness, professionalism and the outstanding quality of their work. I had a very small covid wedding with a very tight budget, so I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to have quality photos of my day-but I was quite wrong. Jen and Chris are so personable and work so seamlessly that in just the short time we had with them, they were able to capture all the special moments of our day (around 1400 photos in a little less than 2 hours). Chris made us feel comfortable and gave helpful directions for otherwise would be awkward poses during couple shoots, and Jen floated through the day capturing moments I didn’t know I needed, but now I can’t imagine being without. I am so grateful to the Sawicki team and just OBSESSED with the way my photos came out. I never would have imagined that our tiny little wedding would have been captured so glamorously. They shot such beautiful moments between my husband and I, between our family, and I cannot stop staring at the photos! I am so thrilled to have found and worked with them. They listened to everything I asked for and directed hundreds of gorgeous shots; they even remembered shots I had previously asked for and forgotten about day of. They’re a MUST hire for any special occasion!!! They are genuinely the best and the best is what everyone should have for their wedding. 10/10 all around!!
    Jamie Married on 09/28/2019

Such amazing work!

Chris and Jen are such a pleasure to work with, and their quality of work is amazing! Highly recommend to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

Chris Sawicki is regarded as one of the top photographers in Upstate New York...and with good reason! I have worked with Chris on multiple occasions and he is very knowledgeable, talented and an all around fun guy! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion... wedding, engagement, modeling shots.... He does it all beautifully!

Hollister Entertainment Hollister Entertainment Wedding DJs

Chris Sawicki is a really amazing photographer, and a really great guy to work with. I have worked weddings with Chris, he was very professional and easy to work with. He got all the shots - and even took the time to do some really innovative and different shots using different lighting. He did a great job.

Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Chris takes amazing pride in his work and it show with every click of the shutter! You won't be disappointed!!

Albany Albany, NY, 12201
Location of (Sawicki Studios)

Sawicki Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sawicki Studios include in the starting price?

Sawicki Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sawicki Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Sawicki Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sawicki Studios offer?

Sawicki Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sawicki Studios offer?

Sawicki Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sawicki Studios offer for wedding events?

Sawicki Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sawicki Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sawicki Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding