Imagine! Photography & Design

Ballston Spa, NY View map
$4,650 Most Popular Price

$4,650 Most Popular Price

We are Bruce & Wanda Curtis, the owners and photographers of Imagine! Photography & Design. We have been photographing events and servicing clients in the Upstate New York area since 1997. We specialize in unique and contemporary images for Weddings, Newborns, Children, Senior, and Family Photography. We also travel nationwide and abroad for destination events.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,650

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Toning
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

George Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Start to finish...incredible! Would recommend to anyone who love food people and amazing photos
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I (the bride) met Bruce and Wanda at the Mazzone Hospitality “Experience the Difference” Wedding Event in March 2017, about a month after getting engaged. I felt like we immediately clicked, which was the feeling I was hoping for. I wanted to make sure our photographer would be able to make my fiancé and I laugh, and Imagine! did just that. Upon meeting Bruce and Wanda, I could tell they were warm, genuinely nice people, who loved their work, and even in the midst of hundreds of brides at this wedding event, they both made me feel special. After my fiancé was able to meet Bruce and Wanda, we booked our package without any hesitation. We scheduled our engagement shoot, which turned out amazing. We were so happy with the entire experience (we had a lot of laughs) and absolutely thrilled with the pictures. I had told Bruce what type of setting I had wanted for our photos—something industrial for some of the pictures, and something a little greener for the others. Bruce did some research and found the perfect location, for which I was impressed and grateful. It was exactly what I had wanted. Once we saw the engagement photos, we knew we were in good hands for the wedding and any nervousness I had about that disappeared. And my confidence in them was proven right. Not only were Bruce and Wanda amazing with our families and wedding party (Wanda especially amazing with the little kids!), but the whole experience was enjoyable, organized, and low-stress. And to top it off, we are so, so happy with our wedding photos. Another great thing about working with Imagine! was that Bruce was always available—from our first meeting to after the wedding, to answer any questions I had—and always timely and considerate. We can’t say enough good things about Imagine! Photography & Design. I can’t wait for another opportunity to work with them again. I recommend them with absolutely no hesitation. We’ll always be grateful to them for capturing those amazing moments of love and laughter.

Imagine! Photography & Design's reply:

Sarah & Joe, thank you so much for your kind words! We love what we do and glad that it shows! We appreciate clients like you guys who like to do different things and are up for anything! Thanks for being so easy to photograph and allowing us to capture great images of your wedding day!
    Breeanne Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bruce and Wanda were so amazing throughout the entire preparation of our wedding. They were constantly in contact with us and answered any questions we had fast and efficiently. They were adventurous, and happy to meet us in Bash Bish Falls for our engagement session. The best part was that they kept the whole day light hearted and fun. And somehow managed to keep my husband calm and composed before the first look. Once the ceremony and reception started we hardly even noticed them, and the pictures turned out beautiful. Plus, their photo booth was a huge hit with everyone at the reception.

Imagine! Photography & Design's reply:

Breeanne & Billy, It was our pleasure! You both were awesome to work with and I was grateful that we didn't have to hike 3/4 of a mile on your wedding day as we did for your engagement images! ;) LOL! We can't wait for you to see ALL of the images... they look amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Douglas Koch Designs Douglas Koch Designs Wedding Florists

Imagine delivers, just wonderful to work with!

DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services DJ Lee Waddell Musical Host Services Wedding DJs

Bruce and Wanda are a fabolous Photography team, and are one of the best photographers in the Business. I highly endorsed Imagine Photography!!

Birch Hill Catering Birch Hill Catering Barn & Farm Weddings

Tuxego
4.9 out of 5 rating , 207 Reviews
· Wedding Dresses

23 Arrow Wood Place Ballston Spa, NY, 12020
Location of (Imagine! Photography & Design)

Imagine! Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Imagine! Photography & Design include in the starting price?

Imagine! Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Imagine! Photography & Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Imagine! Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Imagine! Photography & Design offer?

Imagine! Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Imagine! Photography & Design offer?

Imagine! Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Imagine! Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Imagine! Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Imagine! Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Imagine! Photography & Design is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding