Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number

About DJ Greg Frasier

My clients desire a wedding reception that no one will forget. I'm playing a good mix of music and the dance floor is full. At the end of the night, your guests are telling you they've just had the time of their life.

This is what I strive to achieve for each and every client I work for. Contact me to see if I'm available on your date and let's have some fun.

September 2016 update: I no longer display a sign. Many of my older photos show me with a sign.

June 2017 update: I do not play "thug rap" at any event.

Follow DJ Greg Frasier on

with pros
IMG0435
GregandAmy
IMG0013
DJ Greg Frasier
Rockin' the dance floor at Jess & Josh's reception.
Rockin' the dance floor at Jess & Josh's reception.
Joe, Donna and their girls. One of the best Weddings I've ever been involved with.
MLF4104
meg 2
with pros

119 Reviews for DJ Greg Frasier

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I are so happy we went with Greg as our DJ! Greg was so professional and accommodating with our busy schedules prior to the wedding, and responded to our many questions as quickly as he could. The day of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly, and thanks to Greg our guests were feeling sentimental at our ceremony and dancing the night away at our reception! If you are looking for a vendor who takes pride in what he does and cares about his weddings, Greg is the perfect DJ for you. Thank you so much Greg, we appreciate everything you did for us!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Leah · Married on 10/07/2017

Greg is an amazing DJ, very professional and fun. He knows how to read the crowd and all of our guests raved about him. Thank you Greg!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/30/2017

Greg was absolutely fantastic and the best DJ we could have picked for our wedding last month! He was so responsive to all of our requests, and gave us the best deal possible! His MC skills were perfect, and he played the best lineup of songs all night, people danced until the very end!! He played perfect music for cocktail hour/dinner, and even worked with us on all the different introduction songs for the bridal party. I will definitely be using Greg again next time I need a DJ.

Sent on 10/17/2017

• Trinity Cottage Wedding Officiants
    Trinity Cottage Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Greg is awesome. He DJ'ed my wedding, and my guests still comment on how much fun they had...all because Greg knows how to get the party started and keep it going! Highly recommend this very nice guy.

• Elegant Touch
    Elegant Touch Banquet Halls

We worked with Greg many time over the years, he a true professional and we highly recommend him

• Viscosi Photography
    Viscosi Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked weddings with Greg for many years and he is always very professional, friendly and fun. He keeps the dance floor full and really enjoys what he does.

• Albany, 12205 See on map