Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

119 Reviews for DJ Greg Frasier

Consultation (7)
Uplighting (5)
119 DJ Greg Frasier Reviews

4.7

DJ Greg was awesome. No Ego...worked in detail with us to ensure we had the experience we were looking for. He kept the dance-floor packed all night. He did not 'take over' the event and helped us with some special elements during the evening (special dedications, dance props etc.). He is friendly, organized and a true Professional.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

My husband and I are so happy we went with Greg as our DJ! Greg was so professional and accommodating with our busy schedules prior to the wedding, and responded to our many questions as quickly as he could. The day of our wedding could not have gone more smoothly, and thanks to Greg our guests were feeling sentimental at our ceremony and dancing the night away at our reception! If you are looking for a vendor who takes pride in what he does and cares about his weddings, Greg is the perfect DJ for you. Thank you so much Greg, we appreciate everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Marina, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is an amazing DJ, very professional and fun. He knows how to read the crowd and all of our guests raved about him. Thank you Greg!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was absolutely fantastic and the best DJ we could have picked for our wedding last month! He was so responsive to all of our requests, and gave us the best deal possible! His MC skills were perfect, and he played the best lineup of songs all night, people danced until the very end!! He played perfect music for cocktail hour/dinner, and even worked with us on all the different introduction songs for the bridal party. I will definitely be using Greg again next time I need a DJ.

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Greg was a wonderful DJ! He was affordable, professional, and fun. He was accommodating of all of our ideas and put together a great playlist that had our guests dancing all night! Greg was easy to work with throughout the process and I felt very comfortable with him going into the wedding. He exceeded our expectations and created an incredibly fun wedding for us and our guests. We are so happy we chose Greg for our wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Greg to be the DJ at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. We appreciated that Greg met with us ahead of time for a consultation, and at that time, he helped us to choose music for our wedding ceremony/ reception. He had great suggestions for all aspects of our day. Throughout our reception, Greg did a great job choosing music that got people up and dancing. We would recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality DJ who is professional, but not overpriced.

Profile Picture Lisa , 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you like to dance, Greg is for you. He knows how to read a crowd and managed to maintain the perfect atmosphere throughout the evening.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is a great DJ and did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was tremendously easy to work with and took all of the stress off of our shoulders.

In the build up to our wedding, I had several enjoyable conversations with Greg about how we envisioned our night. Greg is a great professional; he handled all of our specials requests and did a great job assuring us that everything would go smoothly. We outlined our ideal night, talked about Greg’s responsibilities as MC, and discussed the type of atmosphere we wanted for our night and for the dance floor.

Greg did a great job turning our preliminary discussions into the night we wanted. As an MC, Greg is well-spoken and succinct - he ensured our guests were seated on time, did a great job introducing our speeches, and kept the flow of the night moving. He did not “steal the limelight” or anything along those lines - he was the perfect MC.

As a DJ, Greg did very well reading our audience and playing the right songs. He played our special requests, made sure our first songs went off without a hitch, and mixed in a bunch of crowd pleasers and requests from our friends and family. Several of the highlights of our wedding came on that dance floor courtesy of Greg. You can tell Greg has a passion for what he does and is not the standard “out of the box” DJ.

Greg is a great DJ, MC, and professional. He was an essential part to our wedding reception running smoothly and ensured all of our guests had a fun, memorable evening.

Profile Picture Samuel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We loved DJ Greg Fraiser! He was super attentive from start to finish. He always got back to us right away when we had any questions and he really helped to make our playlist customized to our day. He kept things moving and that was a big concern for me. No one likes going to a wedding and feeling like they are just waiting around for the next thing to happen. He kept everything moving smoothly and it was seamless. I felt confident after speaking to him even the first time that he understood what we were going for and on the actual day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. He really made it so that we didn't have to worry about anything. Both my husband and myself have Music degrees, my family is full of musicians and this part of the wedding was super important. This vendor was everything we wanted and needed. Shoot him an email and start planning your day. You'll be happy you did!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Greg was an a joy to work with and curates an amazing party. I am still being told by our guests that they have not danced that much at a wedding in years and I have to Greg 100% of the credit for that. He is both professional and easy to work with. Greg doubles as an emcee and his attention to detail lead to a mistake free execution of our many requests. My father even worked with him on a surprise for our dance which went off without a hitch. I would recommend him to anyone else with no reservations.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg did an absolutely amazing job!! We had a backyard wedding and he was flexible, fun and kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night. There was an issue with the sound (completely out of his hands) and he kept his cool and we only found out days later that there was ever an issue; all about the customer. He was very easy to work with and he knew exactly when to change the genre of music to keep our guests partying and dancing all night long. We still have friends and family rave about how great the music was and how it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. You will not regret choosing Greg to be your DJ!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation

Greg is awesome, he got the party going and kept people up dancing! He was also super flexible when we changed a couple things last minute, I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Greg did an incredible job. He really made our party a lot of fun. All of our guest had a great time and commented on how wonderful the DJ was. Thank you Greg for making our party a memorable one!!

Profile Picture Autumn, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg came highly recommended by many of our friends in the area and I can see why! Greg was so flexible with all my requests, has a really large music database and was super friendly and professional - he's a pro! My husband and I are not local so I really appreciated all of his forms to keep us organized and thinking about the flow of the day. We had a great experience with Greg, stand-up guy and a great DJ!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 2/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Greg Frasier was great to work with. He played music to the crowd well! Would highly reccomend him for you events. You will not be disappointed. He went above and beyond to make my day special

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I feel confident saying that DJ Greg Frasier made our wedding. We had a very specific vision for how we wanted our day to go, and it went off perfectly. Greg kept the night moving and helped us to come up with a plan to give us the most amount of time on the dance floor. I had said I wanted our day to be one big dance party, and that's just what we got. Our guests stayed on the dance floor all night! Greg made sure to play everything we requested, as well as some on the spot requests, but it never ruined the flow of the night. Greg worked with some of our non-traditional requests and honestly gave us the wedding of our dreams! Yesterday was hands down the best day of my life and Greg helped to make that possible. If you want your wedding to run smoothly and have a knowledgable professional who just so happens to also be incredibly fun, Greg is your guy.

Profile Picture Chelsea , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was amazing. We didn't want to go with the usual processional and other wedding music but hadn't a clue what else would work, Greg took charge and his music choices were phenomenal. My wife and i could not have asked for more, we lost our DJ and found Greg on short notice and he kept the party going all night, and the best master of ceremonies there is. Greg does it all, and does an amazing job, we could not be happier

Profile Picture Dan, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had enjoyed Greg at many weddings of friends of mine. When our date moved up, we were so happy that he could accommodate us. Our wedding was small but he made it a great intimate fun night, everyone danced all night! I personally had the time of my life, I love to dance! I had my family and long time friends, as well as my sons very special friends there. It was a great atmosphere to get to know my new daughter in laws family as well! My mother/son dance was very special. I cannot thank him enough.

Profile Picture Patty, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Sound/PA System

One thing we learned while planning our wedding is you must have confidence in all of the people that you hire. I am writing this review to strongly recommend Greg as a DJ. The DJ is the one person who can make your amazing day crash and burn or make it more special then you can imagine. Initially Greg's personality comes off as more laid back then you would expect a DJ to be. That being said he was the perfect man for the job, and being laid back is what you actually want, you dont want the sterotypcial obnoxious DJ, trust me. You want someone that can easily shift the direction of things if need be and have full control of the event with out becoming flustered. Greg did this flawlessly. When we initially met with Greg we expressed our concerns about not wanting "corny" wedding music. He was completely on board with our request and stated it wasn't a problem. During the wedding when people requested the "corny: songs he approached us when the time was right to see how we wanted him to proceed. On top of that we had requested that all of the music during cocktail hour dinner being modern songs covered by a piano. We even supplied him with music that was very important to us and with out a problem he was able to honor our request and even had to alter the format of the songs that we had given him so that they would be playable. Not only did Greg go above and beyond what we expected. I had called an additional request at the last minute (as I was about to start wedding I had texted him) and knowing that it was important to me he handled it with out a problem. As the night progressed a couple people twords the end had obscure latin songs that they wanted (the best man requested the first song he had danced to with his GF in mexico on vacation and Greg had it at his finger tips. )Greg was amazing, If I ever need a DJ again I would strongly recommend him.

Profile Picture Tom, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg, thank you so much for making our wedding day fantastic!

Profile Picture User5452960, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg was an awesome DJ to work with! We had a lot of stipulations just because of past experiences at weddings and Greg reassured us that he would do all he could do to make sure we had a great wedding. If we asked for no group dances, we had NO group dances. He did whatever we requested and it was a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg did a great job at our wedding! He played a ton of great songs and everyone had a blast! Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a party in need of a DJ!! Thanks Greg!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Greg Frasier did such a amazing job with my Daughters wedding!!! We hired him 27 years ago to do my wedding and now we got to have him for my daughters wedding. He kept the party going all night.
I would highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Greg Frasier for our August wedding and we could not be happier! When we met with him about a year before the wedding we loved his vibe and felt like he “got us.” As the wedding got closer and we talked with him more he really helped us create the wedding party we wanted, both with the music and ideas for the wedding (like doing our toasts outside on the patio– we did this at and it was beautiful!)
Greg did a beautiful job with our ceremony music. I wanted to walk down the aisle to a piece from “Pride and Prejudice” which he got for me which I really appreciated. I heard great things about the cocktail hour music and the music during dinner was perfect!

Once the party got going, Greg kept it going all night long and we didn’t want it to end! Our guests were dancing all night (including people I have never seen dance before) and everyone had such a blast! He took requests (but luckily he also had our “do not play” list so no chicken dance as may have been requested by a quirky aunt). My personal favorite part of the night was the soul train line to “Uptown Funk” which was so much fun and hysterically funny.
One thing I truly appreciated was Greg’s dedication in finding a special Father/Daughter song I had requested. My dad and I wanted to dance to a song from “Monty Python” that has about 10 million different versions. It turned out the version I wanted was hard to find and not available in the US. I told Greg that was okay and my dad and I would use something else. Greg knew it was important to us and made sure he found a version of the song and it was the perfect Father/Daughter Dance!
Planning a wedding is crazy and I appreciated how helpful Greg was and how much he seemed to care about making the day perfect for us and making sure everything went right. He was easy to talk to, full of good ideas, and the best DJ we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg was incredible! So responsive! We planned our wedding at the last minute and he was so helpful! He took our list of love songs gathered from our friends and family and in less than a week had put together a playlist based on our requests! He was perfect! No chicken dance or craziness! He listened to what we wanted and it made our special day even better!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/15, 1 Review