Hollister Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Most Popular Price

Hollister Entertainment is an energetic wedding DJ in the Albany, New York area. DJ Chris Hollister鈥檚 fun and friendly personality makes everybody feel comfortable, from the couple to the guests and the vendors at the wedding. His flexibility allows him to read the crowd and change the music according to the mood, keeping people dancing throughout the night.

Experience
Chris Hollister, owner of Hollister Entertainment, got his start running lights and sound for a local band. Instead of traditional soundtracks, he played real music during the band鈥檚 breaks. This led him to the DJ industry, where listeners began requesting him for weddings and events.

The DJ aims to keep the entertainment both classy and fun throughout the night. He plays music genres that include country, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock and top 40. The following services and items are provided:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Microphones
  • One event per day
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,595

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Carlie
    Carlie T. Married on 10/22/2022

Chris is fantastic!

Chris made our wedding a blast and a really cool guy! Highly highly recommend choosing Chris to be your wedding DJ.
  • Daniel
    Daniel K. Married on 10/01/2022

You鈥檙e in good hands

Chris did a phenomenal job helping us coordinate and plan our music for the night! He made great recommendations and suggestions and was very professional. A great DJ and a pleasure to have for our wedding. Very happy we chose him!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Chris Hollister should be your next DJ!

Chris was incredible! Very professional and easy to work with. We had our first call and I felt excited to work with him. He definitely knows music and was able to provide recommendations based on our description of our guests. I did provide him a list of Must Play and Do Not Play and he followed the list very well while also adding in his flare. He had everyone on the dance floor all night long - I don't think I saw anyone sitting. My mom had so much fun that she did a split on the dancefloor! I originally had Shout on the do not play (idk why..) and I quickly decided I wanted to play Shout last minute, and he was flexible & added it to the list. He is overall such a kind, thoughtful, easy to work with person and his music and DJ skills were a huge hit!! He arrived promptly and actually played acoustic music for the first 30 mins before our ceremony as guests arrived. He covered our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. It was lovely! I highly highly recommend him!
  • illustration stars

26 photos 路 09/22/2018
Becky & Kyle
105 photos 路 09/15/2018

Chaplain Claudia Meyer Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Chris is not only a great professional, he's a great personality... and isn't that what you want in your entertainer/DJ?? I love working with Chris... hire him and you won't be sorry!!

CLH images Photography CLH images Photography Wedding Photographers

I first met DJ Chris Hollister of Hollister Entertainment when I was hired to photograph a pre-wedding party for a couple whose wedding I shot in Antigua. I was instantly taken by his genuine kindness and by the way he diligently insured that no special moments occurred during the party or out on the dancefloor unless I was right there, camera in hand, ready to shoot. It didn鈥檛 take me long to learn a few key things about what makes Chris tick: he鈥檚 fun-loving; he's a total people person; he is always one step behind the first person in sight who looks like they might need a hand (I鈥檝e never shot a gig without him offering to carry my bags, help me breakdown my photobooth, or to grab me a coke from the bar to keep my energy level on high); and he knows how to get an entire room full of people on a dancefloor and keep them there all night. I have photographed many, many weddings over the last few years and I know firsthand that the DJ makes or breaks the success of a great reception. With Chris as your DJ, you're bound to have a reception that won't soon be forgotten!

All Occasions Photography All Occasions Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Chris Hollister Entertainment. Chris is so much fun and brings the life to the party! The dance floor is always packed and full of energy which makes our job super easy! I love reliving the fun when I edit the photos and seeing the smiles all the faces. Cant wait to work with him again!!

Old Daley on Crooked Lake
Ben Pliss Media
5.0 out of 5 rating , 111 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

Schenectady, 12306
Location of (Hollister Entertainment)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding