Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number

About CLH images Photography

Since I was a child my way of seeing the world has centered upon a bottomless and bittersweet awareness that no single moment happens twice. This knowledge has always roused a disquiet within that is harnessed when I seize a fleeting moment in its first, final, and solitary beauty by capturing it through a photo. This is why I love to take pictures; they allow me to eat up the world within view and taste every moment -- bitter or sweet.

Photography is the art of appreciation. Thus, I prefer an image that renders its subjects in all the splendor of their authenticity, that depicts whatever quality captivated my appreciation at first glance. Perfection doesn't enchant me; reality does. And so each picture I take allows me to capture what I find enchanting in its own right with the hope that later, when I re-view it, it will reveal itself anew and stir my heart to quicken.

I think the perfect wedding day requires a lot of laughter, a healthy dose of romance, and a ton of fun. I would love the chance to capture your day, your story, your memories in the making so reach out and say hello and tell me all about what makes your heart beat faster!

xo Carrie

CLH images Photography 6
CLH images Photography 7

Katie · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Carrie is simply a fantastic photographer and we are beyond happy with everything that we received from her. From the moment that we had our initial Skype conversation, we could tell that she was fully invested in us. She was always available to reach out any day before the wedding and she was extremely helpful in setting up a manageable timeline for the day of. For the photos themselves – she lets you bring out your natural self and it makes the photos seem very genuine. She is also super reliable and can brave any weather element to get the right shots. Our wedding day was in January, which meant that our first look and wedding party photos were done in very cold temperatures. She directed the whole thing to make sure people were comfortable – which included sending them inside quick when it was not their turn and running to get them when they were needed. She was also great with the kids too during this time. On top of it all, forecasts showed for a big snowstorm the night of our wedding (and it delivered), and Carrie was willing to stay for however long we wanted her there for. A true professional with a very kind heart.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Cara Giacco · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

My husband and I had Carrie photograph our wedding on 12.1.18 and we truly can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with her. We live in the Boston area so I was a little nervous about selecting a photographer in the capital region knowing that we probably wouldn't get a chance to meet them face to face until the wedding day. However, after our first phone call with Carrie we were immediately put at ease - she was the perfect combination of being easy going and laid back while also incredibly detail oriented, organized, and clearly a perfectionist with her photography - the exact personality that you want to be with you on your wedding day! When we met Carrie in person (on the day of the wedding) we were even more impressed. She helped my husband and I, and our motley/slightly tipsy wedding party crew, stay on track and get some really stunning photos while also having fun in the process! It was clear that she understood our vision from the start and we were so pleased with how she carried it out. We were beyond excited to receive our pictures this week and we absolutely LOVE them!!!! Carrie's photos do an incredible job at allowing us to relive all the most special moments of our favorite day. We are forever grateful for her hard work, and highly recommend her to anyone who wants the amazing experience that we had. :)

Sent on 02/14/2019

Maureen · Married on 11/09/2018

Everything we hoped for and more!

Carrie was recommended to us by a trusted friend and we couldn't be more thrilled with the way everything turned out. She made us comfortable right from the beginning, responded quickly whenever we had questions, eased our minds leading up to our big day, and most importantly, she captured every single precious moment on our wedding day. Carrie worked flawlessly with our other vendors, and she was a seasoned professional when it came to getting what we wanted in the time we had! We would say "yes" to Carrie 100x over again!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    CLH images Photography 8

CLH images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Metropolitan Players
    Metropolitan Players Wedding Bands

CLH Images Photography is a JOY to work with! Not only is Carrie one of the kindest people ever, her photos are truly amazing. She really captures the full day so beautifully, including the whole night of happy dancing faces - something not all photographers can accomplish with such ease! She's one of those vendors we hope to work with over and over again!

• Burlap and Beams
    Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Carrie. She has worked many times at BandB and each time I am in awe of her unbelievable talent as a photographer. To say the least she has a passion for what she does. You see it in her upbeat personality and her work is breathtaking. Look no further if you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most important days of your life. Her photos will leave you speechless. You will not be disappointed. Terri

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the trenches with Carrie on wedding day. She is amazing! Her images bright, beautiful and creative and her energy and stamina are downright impressive! As a professional wedding planner I always tell couples that it is important that you enjoy the company of your photographer because they will be close to you all day. Carrie is one of those photographers that everyone enjoys being around. She's positive and energetic without being intrusive. Couples, families and bridal parties love her and so do we! I am happy to recommend her to my clients looking for a talented photographer who is also a lovely person.

• Albany, New York, 12208 See on map