Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number

About CLH images Photography

Since I was a child my way of seeing the world has centered upon a bottomless and bittersweet awareness that no single moment happens twice. This knowledge has always roused a disquiet within that is harnessed when I seize a fleeting moment in its first, final, and solitary beauty by capturing it through a photo. This is why I love to take pictures; they allow me to eat up the world within view and taste every moment -- bitter or sweet.

Photography is the art of appreciation. Thus, I prefer an image that renders its subjects in all the splendor of their authenticity, that depicts whatever quality captivated my appreciation at first glance. Perfection doesn't enchant me; reality does. And so each picture I take allows me to capture what I find enchanting in its own right with the hope that later, when I re-view it, it will reveal itself anew and stir my heart to quicken.

I think the perfect wedding day requires a lot of laughter, a healthy dose of romance, and a ton of fun. I would love the chance to capture your day, your story, your memories in the making so reach out and say hello and tell me all about what makes your heart beat faster!

xo Carrie

CLH images Photography 6
CLH images Photography 7

Mercedes · Married on 08/17/2019

Tremendous

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Carrie and her assistant Danielle were excellent! Even though it rained while we were suppose to get married outside they still made pictures happen outside after the ceremony! I cannot wait to see the pictures 🥰

Sent on 08/19/2019

Teresa Sirico · Married on 06/29/2019

Book with Carrie!!!

Carrie is the most amazing photographer hands down. She has the eye for unbelievable shots and makes you feel so comfortable! Our engagement pictures blew us away and we cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back! We are so thankful to have these for the rest of our lives. We love Carrie!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sheena Wiley · Married on 06/08/2019

Carrie is amazing!

Carrie is amazing! She is the only vendor we booked without meeting (because we were out of the country at the time) but we knew seconds into our first call with her that she was the person meant to capture our wedding day. We had a blast hanging out with her at our engagement shoot and were just as excited to see her on our wedding day. Her images speak for themselves - they are pure magic - but her personality is what makes the experience whole! You spend hours with a photographer on your wedding day and Carrie felt like an extension of our bridal party - a fun, sweet, chill friend by our side all day. She captured our day beautifully and it has been so much fun reliving the day through her images - we look forward to doing that for years to come and hope to have her photograph more special moments in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2019

CLH images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Metropolitan Players
    Metropolitan Players Wedding Bands

CLH Images Photography is a JOY to work with! Not only is Carrie one of the kindest people ever, her photos are truly amazing. She really captures the full day so beautifully, including the whole night of happy dancing faces - something not all photographers can accomplish with such ease! She's one of those vendors we hope to work with over and over again!

• Burlap and Beams
    Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Carrie. She has worked many times at BandB and each time I am in awe of her unbelievable talent as a photographer. To say the least she has a passion for what she does. You see it in her upbeat personality and her work is breathtaking. Look no further if you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most important days of your life. Her photos will leave you speechless. You will not be disappointed. Terri

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the trenches with Carrie on wedding day. She is amazing! Her images bright, beautiful and creative and her energy and stamina are downright impressive! As a professional wedding planner I always tell couples that it is important that you enjoy the company of your photographer because they will be close to you all day. Carrie is one of those photographers that everyone enjoys being around. She's positive and energetic without being intrusive. Couples, families and bridal parties love her and so do we! I am happy to recommend her to my clients looking for a talented photographer who is also a lovely person.

• Albany, New York, 12208 See on map