Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 8

About CLH images Photography

Since I was a child my way of seeing the world has centered upon a bottomless and bittersweet awareness that no single moment happens twice. This knowledge has always roused a disquiet within that is harnessed when I seize a fleeting moment in its first, final, and solitary beauty by capturing it through a photo. This is why I love to take pictures; they allow me to eat up the world within view and taste every moment -- bitter or sweet.

Photography is the art of appreciation. Thus, I prefer an image that renders its subjects in all the splendor of their authenticity, that depicts whatever quality captivated my appreciation at first glance. Perfection doesn't enchant me; reality does. And so each picture I take allows me to capture what I find enchanting in its own right with the hope that later, when I re-view it, it will reveal itself anew and stir my heart to quicken.

I think the perfect wedding day requires a lot of laughter, a healthy dose of romance, and a ton of fun. I would love the chance to capture your day, your story, your memories in the making so reach out and say hello and tell me all about what makes your heart beat faster!

xo Carrie

78 Reviews for CLH images Photography

• Suzanne

Suzanne Oliver · Married on 07/04/2020

Saved the day!!!!

Carrie was incredible. I was so nervous. Had so much else on my mind. Was worried and Carrie saved me. She commanded the situation and had it all under control. She had awesome ideas. She was kind, professional and fun to be around. I would recommend her over and over and over again.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Anne

Anne Cox · Married on 11/02/2019

Carrie is a dream!

Words can’t even begin to explain how truly grateful we are that Carrie photographed our engagement and wedding! From the beginning (over 2 years ago) to the end, Carrie made Tim and I feel like we were the most important people in the world! Not only is her work truly incredible, but who she is as a person is just as wonderful! Carrie, thanks a million for all the captured memories 💕

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 10/26/2019

Carrie is spectacular!

When we first met Carrie, we immediately knew that she would be the perfect person to work with for our big day. She was very calming, interested in our story/vibe, and super personable. Turns out we made the best choice ever!

My husband and I are not fans of being the center of attention, nor do we think that we are the most photogenic people. However, Carrie made us feel like we were on top of the world, and the photos show it.

On our wedding day Carrie was super flexible, even when our timeline was a little off (and some family members wanted to intervene and request photos). We cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CLH images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Metropolitan Players Wedding Bands

CLH Images Photography is a JOY to work with! Not only is Carrie one of the kindest people ever, her photos are truly amazing. She really captures the full day so beautifully, including the whole night of happy dancing faces - something not all photographers can accomplish with such ease! She's one of those vendors we hope to work with over and over again!

• Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Carrie. She has worked many times at BandB and each time I am in awe of her unbelievable talent as a photographer. To say the least she has a passion for what she does. You see it in her upbeat personality and her work is breathtaking. Look no further if you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most important days of your life. Her photos will leave you speechless. You will not be disappointed. Terri

• Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the trenches with Carrie on wedding day. She is amazing! Her images bright, beautiful and creative and her energy and stamina are downright impressive! As a professional wedding planner I always tell couples that it is important that you enjoy the company of your photographer because they will be close to you all day. Carrie is one of those photographers that everyone enjoys being around. She's positive and energetic without being intrusive. Couples, families and bridal parties love her and so do we! I am happy to recommend her to my clients looking for a talented photographer who is also a lovely person.

• Albany, New York, 12208 See on map
    5182093763 (Phone number)
    Location of (CLH images Photography)