CLH images Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Since I was a child my way of seeing the world has centered upon a bottomless and bittersweet awareness that no single moment happens twice. This knowledge has always roused a disquiet within that is harnessed when I seize a fleeting moment in its first, final, and solitary beauty by capturing it through a photo. This is why I love to take pictures; they allow me to eat up the world within view and taste every moment -- bitter or sweet.

Photography is the art of appreciation. Thus, I prefer an image that renders its subjects in all the splendor of their authenticity, that depicts whatever quality captivated my appreciation at first glance. Perfection doesn't enchant me; reality does. And so each picture I take allows me to capture what I find enchanting in its own right with the hope that later, when I re-view it, it will reveal itself anew and stir my heart to quicken.

I think the perfect wedding day requires a lot of laughter, a healthy dose of romance, and a ton of fun. I would love the chance to capture your day, your story, your memories in the making so reach out and say hello and tell me all about what makes your heart beat faster!

xo Carrie

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn M. Married on 10/29/2021

Simply the best!

Carrie is AMAZING. She is the nicest, most accommodating, creative photographer. We booked Carrie after seeing the photos she did for our friends wedding and subsequent family pictures. As soon as I met her I knew she was the one. Her personality and energy are just the best. She was so accommodating with COVID reschedules for engagement photos and eventually our rescheduled wedding. No questions asked. She wanted our day to be as perfect as we did.

I cannot explain the pure joy I felt (and laughs!) as I looked at all of the amazing pictures she captured of our wedding day. She took every photo requested and then some - even magaged to wrangle all of the guys into great pics!

There is no doubt in my mind - when we need some more pictures Carrie will hands down be the one we call. Trust her - you won’t be disappointed!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely incredible photographer and person

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Carrie! My husband is very reserved and shy and she made him comfortable and look like a natural in front of the camera (which is a difficult task). We got tons of compliments from our guests about not only how beautiful our pictures came out, but also about how friendly and kind Carrie was. Carrie is friendly, easy going, and fun to be around. She captured our wedding perfectly and exceeded every expectation I could have had. We will absolutely be using her again in the future for family pictures.
  • Jaci
    Jaci C. Married on 10/16/2021

Team carrie!

If you are on the hunt for the perfect wedding day photographer ... LOOK NO FURTHER! Carrie is 10000% the one you want on your team! My husband and I hired Carrie for both our engagement shoot & wedding day. On top of being a fabulous photographer, she is an AMAZING human!!! She truly loves what she does and made our wedding day so special!

Despite the massive rain storm that could have ruined the day, Carrie jumped through hoops, captured BEAUTIFUL shots, and kept us smiling the entire day! She was thoughtful, meticulous, and thorough throughout the planning process. She is a true professional in her field of work. She was even able to corral our (extremely rowdy) groomsmen for priceless shots throughout the course of the day!!

Amid any storm, Carrie is who you want in your corner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

132 photos · 05/26/2019
  • Justine & Jared
    120 photos · 10/13/2018

Metropolitan Players Metropolitan Players Wedding Bands

CLH Images Photography is a JOY to work with! Not only is Carrie one of the kindest people ever, her photos are truly amazing. She really captures the full day so beautifully, including the whole night of happy dancing faces - something not all photographers can accomplish with such ease! She's one of those vendors we hope to work with over and over again!

The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks The Promise Gardens of the Adirondacks Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Carrie. She has worked many times at BandB and each time I am in awe of her unbelievable talent as a photographer. To say the least she has a passion for what she does. You see it in her upbeat personality and her work is breathtaking. Look no further if you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most important days of your life. Her photos will leave you speechless. You will not be disappointed. Terri

Inspired Occasions Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the trenches with Carrie on wedding day. She is amazing! Her images bright, beautiful and creative and her energy and stamina are downright impressive! As a professional wedding planner I always tell couples that it is important that you enjoy the company of your photographer because they will be close to you all day. Carrie is one of those photographers that everyone enjoys being around. She's positive and energetic without being intrusive. Couples, families and bridal parties love her and so do we! I am happy to recommend her to my clients looking for a talented photographer who is also a lovely person.

250 Delaware Ave East Schodack, NY, 12054
5182093763
Location of (CLH images Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding