Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number

About CLH images Photography

Since I was a child my way of seeing the world has centered upon a bottomless and bittersweet awareness that no single moment happens twice. This knowledge has always roused a disquiet within that is harnessed when I seize a fleeting moment in its first, final, and solitary beauty by capturing it through a photo. This is why I love to take pictures; they allow me to eat up the world within view and taste every moment -- bitter or sweet.

Photography is the art of appreciation. Thus, I prefer an image that renders its subjects in all the splendor of their authenticity, that depicts whatever quality captivated my appreciation at first glance. Perfection doesn't enchant me; reality does. And so each picture I take allows me to capture what I find enchanting in its own right with the hope that later, when I re-view it, it will reveal itself anew and stir my heart to quicken.

I think the perfect wedding day requires a lot of laughter, a healthy dose of romance, and a ton of fun. I would love the chance to capture your day, your story, your memories in the making so reach out and say hello and tell me all about what makes your heart beat faster!

xo Carrie

CLH images Photography 6
CLH images Photography 7

Anne Braim · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience

Carrie was such a joy to work with. She made everyone feel at ease from the moment she walked in the room. It was really easy to relax and just enjoy the day. I am so in love with all of our photos from our wedding day. Thank you, Carrie!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Mercedes · Married on 08/17/2019

Tremendous

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Carrie and her assistant Danielle were excellent! Even though it rained while we were suppose to get married outside they still made pictures happen outside after the ceremony! I cannot wait to see the pictures 🥰

Sent on 08/19/2019

Eileen Patterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Picture Perfect!

Working with Carrie was great! We LOVE the way our pictures came out - they are perfect and very high quality. The best part is that Carrie made everything so easy. She knew exactly what pictures to take and what would come out best. Additionally, she is very organized and worked with us to seamlessly schedule photos into our busy day and takes great candids of everyone enjoying themselves. We would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Carrie!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

CLH images Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Metropolitan Players
    Metropolitan Players Wedding Bands

CLH Images Photography is a JOY to work with! Not only is Carrie one of the kindest people ever, her photos are truly amazing. She really captures the full day so beautifully, including the whole night of happy dancing faces - something not all photographers can accomplish with such ease! She's one of those vendors we hope to work with over and over again!

• Burlap and Beams
    Burlap and Beams Barn & Farm Weddings

I am the owner of Burlap and Beams Wedding Barn and I highly recommend Carrie. She has worked many times at BandB and each time I am in awe of her unbelievable talent as a photographer. To say the least she has a passion for what she does. You see it in her upbeat personality and her work is breathtaking. Look no further if you are looking for a photographer to capture one of the most important days of your life. Her photos will leave you speechless. You will not be disappointed. Terri

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

I have had the distinct pleasure of being in the trenches with Carrie on wedding day. She is amazing! Her images bright, beautiful and creative and her energy and stamina are downright impressive! As a professional wedding planner I always tell couples that it is important that you enjoy the company of your photographer because they will be close to you all day. Carrie is one of those photographers that everyone enjoys being around. She's positive and energetic without being intrusive. Couples, families and bridal parties love her and so do we! I am happy to recommend her to my clients looking for a talented photographer who is also a lovely person.

• Albany, New York, 12208 See on map