Hannah Lux Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

Pssst! Stop scrolling. Are you tired of reading the same description of services over and over again? At Hannah Lux Photography, I do things differently. I very firmly believe that a photographer who feels more like an old pal results in wayyy better, more authentic photos. I'm in the business of making memories, going the extra mile to make my clients happy, and cracking endlessly cheesy dad jokes just to make you smile.

More than anything, I want to make your wedding photography coverage a true experience. I will help your groomsmen pin their boutonnieres. I will happy-dance with you over the great shot we just took. I will help you attempt to pop that giant bottle of champagne you impulse-bought the week before the wedding. And you know I will tear up when you walk down the aisle. In other words -- I'm just as invested as you are.

Constantly inspired by the incredible people I get to photograph, my style is authentic, candid, romantic, and photojournalistic with a focus on the joyful little moments that make you "you". I like to pride myself on my one - on - one approach, because I'll be with you from your first outreach email, to our first "get to know you" cocktail, to the last dance. I think of you as family and will treat yours as my own.

I want to give you a photo collection that tells a story - one that balances the must-have classic wedding shots with life's little candid moments. The ones where you're giggling at inside jokes, stealing a kiss, and crying with your besties. I love capturing people exactly as they are in the moment, letting big laughs and little newlywed glances naturally unfold to be caught by my lens. That said, I also understand the importance of posing and am comfortable giving direction - I know that being in front of a camera can be awkward! No stranger to large family groups or rowdy wedding parties, my team and I respectfully wrangle crowds with ease and crack jokes while doing it. No gallery is ever stiff, because I balance all of the "classic, must-have mantle" shots with the unique, in-the-moment shots that all add to the narrative and the story of your wedding day.

Are we right for each other? That's a question you've already figured out with your fiancé, and it's important to do the same with your photographer! Think we're a good fit for your big day? Let's have a conversation!

• Additional time
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Couldn’t be happier!

My fiancé hired Hannah to take photos of our engagement & I couldn’t be happier with the entire experience! She caught all the candid moments of our special day & coaching us through different poses which made us feel so comfortable. The photos turned out AMAZING. We were able to use them on our save the dates & will cherish them for a life time!
  • Monica
    Monica P. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Amazing!

Hannah is seriously the most amazing and genuine photographer. I am so lucky to have her by my side on my big day! She not only is very professional, but she makes you feel like you're special to HER, and I've developed such a great friendship that will last a lifetime!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Hannah Kuznia
Hannah Kuznia
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hi, I'm Hannah Kuznia. I'm a wedding & family photographer based in Saratoga Springs, NY.

When I was a child, I was captivated by the way a photo can freeze a moment in time, and how it can still make you feel things years later. It's funny, sometimes I feel emotional looking at photos of people I don't even know -- maybe it's because I'm an empath, maybe it's because I'm an artist. I remember as a child I would frequently ask my parents to go through their old family photo albums with me, or through the packs and packs of photos they'd had developed from their disposable cameras (so very '90s and 00's).

My artistic photography journey starts in the dark room at Bethlehem Central High School in Delmar NY -- just south of Albany. It was in using film cameras that I learned the art of being patient, waiting for your shot, and developing your images slowly and lovingly for the best effect. I graduated with my BA in Photography from SUNY Oneonta in 2015, and shortly thereafter went on to work with local wedding photographers to learn how a wedding works from the ground up.

I started in the industry as a wedding photography assistant, so I was the one keeping the timeline straight and powering through massive lists of family formals, checking to make sure the people in the photos looked perfect, and positioning people who needed it. I'm glad I started this way, because now I have a really keen sense of how to structure a photography timeline, and can wrangle wedding guests and extended family like no other. That job also entailed photo editing, so I learned to expertly cull and edit photos in such a way that they tell a story as a group. Long story short, bada-bing bada-boom, four years later and I'm out here running my own business and loving life.

What am I really in this for? I’ve asked myself this question countless times over the past five years. When I first started this company and was working a full time job during the week and filling my nights and weekends with shoots, when I was deciding whether or not to quit that job because the demand for weddings & editing had gotten so high, and I ask myself again on every drive home from every wedding where I got to make my clients’ photo dreams come true.

Here’s my most up to date answer: Someone told me recently that it's obvious by watching me while I work that I am just as moved by the wedding day as my clients (who are the ones actually getting married) are. I approach every day with a very deliberate, loving attitude because I am so incredibly happy to be there. I do this because being able to figure out what makes a couple laugh, and to immortalize their love in photos drives me. I love to play a small part in making my clients' big day absolutely flawless. There are over 6.9 billion people on this planet - each with their own unique values, background, outlook on life, and support system. No two individuals are the same, just as no two couples are the same. It really makes a mark on me to get to see what all these different partnerships are like, and then to find a way to uniquely represent their love and the love of their support systems - their families and friends - on the day of. Observing and documenting the special bonds that hold people together is not just a career to me - it’s a privilege.

​I count myself very lucky that I found my person already. In October 2019 I married my husband Tyler, and it was truly the most magical day of my life. It was such a fun ride being the bride, and being a newlywed is a truly amazing feeling! Part of what informs my photography is my firsthand knowledge of the desperate desire that every person feels to create beautiful, loving, carefree photographic memories with the love of their life.

During my downtime, I like to read, take walks, go out to eat (I'm a major foodie), and hang out with my fiance, family and my two cats, "the twin tabbies" Toby and Rory. I love those little orange goofballs so much. My toxic trait is brunch, I love Italian food, and I drink wine of any color.

I'm a huge fan of The Office (US), I read Harry Potter every year like a giant nerd, and I love listening to podcasts - The Moth, Radiolab, This American Life, and Potterless to name a few.

I was nominated for Saratoga Today's Best Wedding Photographer of 2019. I am a member of Saratoga Arts, exhibited my "sarasota" fine art collection from July 3 - 28 of 2019 at the Halfmoon Public Library. I also have a special partnership with n. Fox Jewelers here in Saratoga Springs, NY where I offer their qualifying engagement couples photo sessions.

My work has been used and showcased in various publications and websites, for a variety of companies - including Food and Wine, Saratoga.com, The Times Union, The Daily Gazette, Saratoga Living, ExploreSaratoga.com, CapitalCarshare.org, ShmaltzBrewing.com, Consumer Directed Choices, Mechanicville-Stillwater-IDA.org, Univeristy at Albany Fall 2016 Business Magazine, Ciaratoga.com, and Mazzone Hospitality's 2017 Wedding Book. I have designed over 30 websites and 15 logos for local businesses, and I have developed social media and traditional marketing plans for small to mid-size businesses.

​​

This year we won the 2020 Couple's Choice Awards from Wedding Wire - what an honor! I have also served as an Art Juror for the Talent Unlimited Judging Showcase with WSWHE BOCES for three years in a row (2018, 2019, 2020) - because I believe it is so important to encourage young people to keep making their art!

I hope you've enjoyed watching me navigate the Saratoga Springs wedding scene for the past few years. It's hard work but I've loved every second of it, and intend to keep working at my goals.

- Hannah

Broadway Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Hannah Lux Photography)

Hannah Lux Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hannah Lux Photography include in the starting price?

Hannah Lux Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Hannah Lux Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Hannah Lux Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Hannah Lux Photography offer?

Hannah Lux Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hannah Lux Photography offer?

Hannah Lux Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hannah Lux Photography offer for wedding events?

Hannah Lux Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Hannah Lux Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hannah Lux Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding