Hannah Lux Photography Reviews

Hannah Lux Photography 7
  • Emma

Emma Tharp · Married on 07/27/2019

Ethereal Nature Wedding

Hannah is straight up amazing. She goes above and beyond to capture every shot and angle. She is crazy flexible when it comes to travel. No problem what so ever with us getting couples photos in a secondary location to the ceremony and was so amazing. She helped us position perfectly, which was so helpful because I sometimes feel awkward in front of the camera, but she made the experience so relaxing and fun. She has crazy stamina and was all over taking perfect pictures. She got me teasers almost right away and I was blown away. She captured the total elf nature vibe we were going for and made the day so stress free. Hannah is literally perfect. 😊 she’s also so great about including pets in the shots. Couldn’t be happier or more satisfied.
    I knew she would be my wedding photographer first before I planned anything else.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Hannah Lux Photography 16
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic!

If you are looking for a photographer who will fully take the wheel and make your wedding day perfect you should just book Hannah now. We met Hannah last year through other recommendations and I knew after our first meeting with her that I was going to love her. We are young and I wanted someone fun, energetic, knows what’s in style and someone who we felt comfortable with. Hannah is all of these are more, she’s organized, has great ideas, detail oriented, listens to our ideas and loves what she does. I probably had 20 guests tell me how impressed they were with our photographers ( Livi was the second shooter) they just said how great it was that she kept reminding people, “no sun glasses, and hands in pockets” these small details make your pictures look so much better, and I had many comments about how every time they looked somewhere there was a photographer! That was one of the most reassuring compliments you can get on your wedding night, knowing that every moment was documented! She had another wedding the same weekend as ours and she still found a way to turn around a good amount of sneak peeks before we even left for our honeymoon! She’s a superwoman! We are so happy we met Hannah, certainly recommend her to anyone we know and cant wait to keep her around as a new friend and we will cant wait to book again for other photo shoots in the future! Thanks Hannah!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn Ruitto · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer, Beautiful Person!

From my very first interaction with Hannah, I was so thankful we chose her to capture our special day. She was incredibly sweet and knowledgeable as we worked through wedding details and planned for how everything would run day-of. Hannah professionally and kindly maneuvered through our family photos, calling everyone by name (and we have a big family!!) and made time to snap special pictures of my husband and me in various beautiful locations. She is a true artist, and captured special moments throughout the entire event that mean so much to me to have now, looking back. The stories her photos tell truly help me relive the day that absolutely flew by! Besides being extremely talented, Hannah truly cares about those she works with and she makes everyone feel comfortable right away. She even helped me fix my makeup! We truly enjoyed our time working with Hannah and we treasure the amazing pictures she took. 10/10 recommend Hannah Lux Photography!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Allison

Allison Sass · Married on 05/04/2019

She's the best!

Hannah was an amazing fit for our recent wedding at Lucas Confectionery! Throughout the entire planning process, she was responsive, professional, and on top of her photography game. My (now) husband and I generally feel awkward in front of the camera, but Hannah made our engagement & wedding photo sessions relaxed and fun! Highly recommend- she is awesome! Book her!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

cailie · Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah was so wonderful to work with! She is very professional and you can tell she loves what she does. Hannah included an engagement session with our wedding package and really made the whole experience so much fun! Hannah makes you feel at ease and knows just how to get the perfect shot. The day of my wedding she really made my day at ease going above and beyond even helping my grooms men get their boutonnières on. I was very thankful to go with the second recommended shooter so we could get every perfect shot and having two very talented photographers to capture every important moment. I will absolutly be using Hannah again and we are very please with the entire experience!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Cortney · Married on 06/16/2018

Hannah is an amazing photographer, so was so flexible and dedicated to focusing her time/energy on our wedding. Her turn around time on photos was amazing, I had contacted 5 other photographers before choosing to go with her and her timing and flexibility was the best. Her prices are very affordable too! But mostly was lead me to choose Hannah was her follow up! I had originally contacted her for a local wedding, then we had decided to travel out of state and she was willing to travel too! She was always very responsive and easy to contact, (I’ve worked with other photographer that I feel like I’ve had to track down or wait 4 days for a response.) When we had poor weather for outdoor engagement shoot she was more than willing to schedule a second part! Both our engagement and our wedding photos turned out great and really reflect every part our big day from even the smallest of details. Hannah is very personable, we met before the wedding and went over expectations, made a list of photos and family that we needed to have. Her personality and style was absolutely perfect for our wedding! I have recommended her to each one of my friends looking to have professional photos done!

Leslie · Married on 11/24/2017

Hannah was great! Her professional attitude was great. She had some creative ideas for
    Our wedding! There were things I never would have thought of and loved all of it! She was accommodating and her prices were great! We will definitely use her in the future and would highly recommend her!

Matthew · Married on 06/17/2017

Hannah was an amazing part of our wedding experience. She was so responsive to our needs in a quick manner as we planned a surprise wedding in a 7 week time frame. Her professionalism and input to what will work for us added some calmness to our madness and all of our images were perfect. Highly recommend for any photographer needs!