CLH images Photography Reviews

55 CLH images Photography Reviews
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/15/2018

Choose Carrie!

Carrie is absolutely phenomenal! You should honestly just reach out to her right now and find out if she has your wedding day available. Her work stands on its own, but when you book with her you're not only ensuring that you have beautiful photos that will last a lifetime; you're ensuring that you get to work with the most professional, talented and amazing photographer in the area.

First, Carrie was fabulous during our engagement session. The photos she captured are absolutely stunning and she made both me and my fiance (now husband) feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Did I mention that photos are beautiful?!

Before our wedding, we met to go over the details of the day. She made the whole process feel so effortless and easy, which is important when you have seven million other things to worry about. We communicated to her what was important to us and she made sure to follow through with those things on our wedding day.

On our actual wedding day she was instrumental at keeping us to our timeline and was flexible when changes needed to be made. My husband and I wanted our first look to be private and Carrie made sure that happened. The photos of this moment are something I will cherish forever. Every single photo we received from our wedding is stunning. We looking forward to working with Carrie in the future when we start a family! :)

CLH images Photography 1
    CLH images Photography 2
    CLH images Photography 3
    CLH images Photography 4
    CLH images Photography 5
    CLH images Photography 6

Bridget · Married on 07/07/2018

We had a difficult time determining how to begin this review because there are simply not enough positive words and qualities to describe the experience of having Carrie as our wedding photographer. Carrie’s warm and inviting personality were incredibly calming and comforting throughout the entire process. Carrie actively listened to any requests we had, but also inputted her professional and creative ideas. She is a true artist! Her pictures absolutely capture the memories that go far beyond the image. Carrie has a fine eye for detail and wants to ensure that every picture is perfect! We are so incredibly thankful that we had Carrie as our photophtpher and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking to photograph any special moments!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Carrie is spectactular. Simple said. When we were planning our wedding in Albany, NY, we were across the country, so we had to communicate via email and phone exclusively. I could tell from our first interaction that Carrie was going to be exactly the photographer we were going to work with. I had spoken with a few different photographers, but wanted to be able to "vibe" with the person that was going to be capture our big day, and with Carrie it was instantaneous! Our first phone call lasted almost a full hour, getting to know each other. Carrie has such mindful questions, really trying to get to know us and our story.

Prior to the wedding day, she was so communicative with schedules, expectations, and planning. She made all of us - my husband, me, our bridal party, groomsmen, and families - feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. Our guests all complimented how wonderful she was, and she seriously made us feel unbelievably comfortable during the entire process of photos.

When we got the pictures, my parents (who are not emotional people) had tears in their eyes when looking through them. The photos perfectly encapsulated our whole day, in the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. We had the perfect combination of formal and natural photos - with plenty of candid pictures that we requested.

Carrie is fantastic to work with, and her work is so beautiful. She truly cares about her clients and her craft, and it shows in her final product.

CLH images Photography 7
    CLH images Photography 8
    CLH images Photography 9
    CLH images Photography 10
    CLH images Photography 11
    CLH images Photography 12
    CLH images Photography 13

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Words cannot describe how thrilled we were to have Carrie as our photographer. We did an engagement session a year before our wedding and Carrie’s warm energy, enthusiasm, and quality work, made it clear that we had picked the right photographer for our wedding. She showed up ready to hit the ground running and made sure to get in all our requested photos. The list was not long, because I knew I could rely on her artistry, and her ability to capture unique special moments! If you do one right thing in planning your wedding it would be hiring Carrie, you will not be disappointed. Plus, these photos are forever people, you’ll want to look at hers the rest of your life!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Carrie!

Prior to our wedding she set-up a call to discuss our wants and needs when it came to photography. On the morning of the wedding she showed up and just started snapping away! I'm not one that really enjoys getting her photos taken but Carrie was fantastic. She was energetic and excited to be sharing in my special day. She wasn't overwhelming and really let me work at my own pace.

Throughout the night she was never too far from me. You never know what moments you are going to be in the middle of on your special night so when I ran into people I really wanted a photo with, I would turn and there she would be!

Then a day or two later she shared some sneak peek photos with me that I was able to share with my family. Such a great surprise as I was coming down off the "wedding high." I cannot wait to see what other fabulous moments that Carrie captured.

I highly suggest hiring Carrie if you want someone that is super easy to work with, flexible, energetic and there to make you shine! Thank you, Carrie!!!

Caitlin · Married on 11/10/2017

Carrie is absolutely AMAZING! We are so happy we chose her for our engagement/wedding photography. From the start, Carrie was responsive, helpful, and kind. We can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!!!

Emily · Married on 10/22/2017

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe Carrie. She is amazing. She just floated around the wedding unobtrusively and took the best of the best photos. I recommend to anyone and everyone.

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

We fell in love with Carrie at our first meeting in Albany. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding so Carrie's responsiveness to e-mails and phone calls were ideal for us. She is very out going, friendly, professional and creative, her pictures are just beautiful and we could not be happier. If you are looking for a photographer in the capital region we highly recommend Carrie.

Mary & Shawn Cordwell

CLH images Photography 14

Kirsten · Married on 10/15/2017

Carrie is such a fantastic photographer. She captured our wedding with such beauty, it is shocking looking through the photographs and knowing that it is the same wedding. We are more than happy with what we received! We highly recommend CLH images!

Sheila · Married on 10/07/2017

I don't even know where to begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Carrie. First off, she was 7 months pregnant during our wedding in October and she didn't make anything about her all day (which she had every right too at 7 months pregnant!) My husband and I are from Boston so I only spoke to Carrie over email and the phone leading up to the wedding. As I was getting ready at the hotel, she popped into my room and officially introduced herself and then started snapping away. She captured every. single. moment. When we got to the wedding site at Burlap and Beams, she knew every perfect spot to make memorable. We come from a loud and rowdy group and she knew how to handle us by being fun and creative. As my husband and I look back at all the pictures from Carrie, it just confirms that she was by far one of the best vendors we had the chance to work with. Thank you Carrie for helping capture the best day ever. To those who are reading this review - I can not recommend a photographer more. Carrie is so sweet, professional, and talented. You will not be disappointed. xoxo Sheila and Joe Kelleher

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Carrie is such a talented, warm, and wonderful person. We had such a blast working with her from our engagement photos, to our wedding photos and the photobooth at the reception. The care and consideration she puts into the photographs that she took just blew us away. She captured moments that we were able to revisit or even those moments that we wanted to remember but were so overwhelmed with the day! She was fun to work with and she got along so well with everyone. Many of our guests commented that they never ever saw her stop working throughout the very long day we had! The photos are gorgeous and we could not have imagined anything better. We were so pleased and recommend her highly!

Stefanie · Married on 08/26/2017

I would recommend Carrie to anyone looking for a fun, professional photographer. She made all of us in the wedding party super comfortables when taking the pictures, because we had no idea what we were doing! The pictures are all amazing and we love the whimsical, airy look to them. She is stellar at catching the right light and feel of the people she is working with. It was a great day, and Carrie made it even better!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Carrie is the absolute best! I was somewhat frustrated when I started looking for wedding photographers. Nothing I saw on photographers' websites got me excited to work with them. When I saw Carrie’s website, though, that immediately changed. Her pictures were crisp, her subjects always looked natural and comfortable, never posed, and, somehow she always seemed to find the most beautiful lighting and color combinations between her subjects and the setting. After we spoke to Carrie on the phone, we knew that she was our photographer. She was so sweet and accommodating. I had a long list of initial questions and Carrie took the time to answer each one thoughtfully and thoroughly. About a month before the wedding, we reviewed the details of the day, which was incredibly helpful to us in finalizing our day-of timeline. On the day of the wedding, Carrie was wonderful. We were behind schedule after the ceremony and Carrie did a great job of quickly getting through our many family pictures to get us back on schedule as much as possible. My husband doesn’t like to have his picture taken, but Carrie kept the atmosphere light and fun, which relaxed both of us, and the pictures came out beautifully! Despite the fact that I do not really remembering seeing her taking pictures during the reception, when we received our pictures, it seemed like Carrie had been everywhere! She did a great job of getting at least one picture of almost all of our guests. The pictures are gorgeous and they absolutely delivered on that style I liked so much about Carrie in the first place. Most importantly, though, Carrie really seemed to capture the essence of my husband and me, and all of our family and friends. You can almost feel the love and happiness jumping out of the pictures. I honestly cannot express how thrilled we are with our pictures or with our entire experience with Carrie. I feel privileged that we were able to have her be a part of our day.

Maria · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't say enough about how grateful my husband and I are that we found Carrie and chose her as our wedding photographer. Her professionalism, kindness, and flexibility put us at ease, and we liked and trusted her from the start. From the moment we first met at our engagement session (which I highly recommend) we knew our wedding was in the best hands. The day of our wedding, Carrie took beautiful photos which we received very quickly, along with a USB of our photos, and beautiful prints of all our pictures. She documented every aspect of our day, from getting ready, to the church, extra photos at another location, and our reception. She also brought an open air photo booth that our guests absolutely loved, and we treasure those fun photos that we got to keep for ourselves. Everything that Carrie does is with the utmost professionalism and care, and her talent and artistic eye are incomparable. Hopefully some day we can work with Carrie again for family photos. There is no one better for your life's most memorable moments.

• Future_MrsG

Jen · Married on 06/03/2017

If you don’t read anything other than this first sentence, know that Carrie is hands-down one of the best, most personable and professional photographers I’ve ever encountered, if not one of the best human beings in the Albany Area!
    We’ve seen and worked with Carrie at other weddings, but assumed she’d be out of our budget and/or travel area since we live in Pa. Honest to god, before we even got engaged, I emailed Carrie to see if she’d be willing to travel to somewhere in PA to shoot our wedding. She not only got a laugh out of it, but readily agreed, even though we had no location and just a general idea of season/year. Once we got our ducks in a row (and actually got engaged), I got back in touch with a date and location, and low and behold, it was a small city that Carrie herself had personal ties to, so she was even more excited to spend the weekend in Amish country with us!
    We did most of our wedding planning with Carrie via email and phone, since she’s upstate and we live in PA, but there were never any issues with lack of response or changed meeting times. Carrie is the upmost professional when it comes to her business, and she does absolutely everything in her power to put her clients first.
    When our wedding day finally came, Carrie was a calming presence. She rolled with the punches, the weather and our big crazy families, and did it all professionally with a smile on her face! Carrie not only kept us on-time for our couple and bridal party portraits, but we were actually early leaving for the church! When have you ever, EVER heard of an entire bridal party showing up to the church 25 minutes ahead of schedule??
    Carrie not only captured how our day looked, but how we felt and the emotions of our parents and guests. My partner and I highly recommend Carrie for any of your photography needs, and we cannot wait to continue to see her and get more photos taken as our family changes and grows in the coming years!! Thank you, Carrie, so incredibly much!!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Carrie did a wonderful job with our wedding. We really could not have asked for a better photographer. She really listened to all of the aspects of our wedding that were the most important to us and did the perfect job of portraying them in pictures. My husband and I will enjoy the photos for the rest of our lives. We went with the all- inclusive photo wedding package she offered and we have been extremely pleased with all elements.

Samantha · Married on 01/15/2017

Perhaps it is appropriate that words cannot capture the full extent of how amazing Carrie was in photographing our wedding. Book her now is the summary of my review. She was not only our photographer, but someone who made our wedding exponentially better! From the moment we booked her, Carrie made sure to help walk us through every detail of the day. My husband and I felt like complete fish out of water when it came not only to weddings, but especially being photographed. Carrie made sure we felt comfortable and gave us tons of options and all the pros and cons to each. She never pushed us in any direction and always made sure we were firs and foremost comfortable and stress-free. When she arrived for our big day, she withstood below freezing temps in the Catskills and even offered to jump in on a hunt for our lost dog! All that speaks to Carrie's professionalism and genuinely amazing personality! However, her sheer artistic talent is also remarkable. She captured our day in the most authentic way possible, short of just experiencing it in the moment. When I look at the pictures she took (both the formal and the candid) I'm able to relive the most amazing day of my life in an honest and real way. Her photos truly speak for themselves. Carrie made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and all of our guests absolutely adored her! She was never intrusive or forced and somehow managed to be everywhere at once (which is crazy because she did the whole wedding by herself). I don't think we have ever had a better professional service in our lives (where the sheer talent, work ethic, AND personality are all exemplary). I cannot recommend CLH enough! It's one of (if not the biggest) days of of your life and Carrie will ensure that every moment of it is made timeless in photos!

Erica · Married on 10/14/2016

Carrie is absolutely amazing. From our initial consultation to many months after our wedding, Carrie was ever most thoughtful, helpful, creative, talented and fun!  As our wedding was the first time my husband and I were professionally photographed, of course we were nervous when we arrived for our engagement session in July.  From the moment we greeted Carrie she put us at ease and we knew we had made one of the best decisions for our wedding (other than getting married!)  Carrie's easy going personality but perfect eye for detail came right through her camera.  On top of being extremely talented she truly loves photographing the most memorable moments of peoples lives.  From our engagement session all the way through our wedding Carrie carried us through our wedding with ease, confidence and enjoyment.  When we received our wedding photographs we were so enthused to see Carrie captured our day just as we remembered.  The love and excitement was perfectly illustrated though Carries eyes in her beautiful photographs.  My husband and I and our families will cherish our wedding photos for our lives.  Carrie and CLH images is the best!!!

Elise · Married on 10/08/2016

Carrie was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day this past October. We live in Boston and Carrie was incredibly easy to plan out our day with from afar. In meeting Carrie the day of the wedding, I knew that we had made the right choice. She was energetic and bubbly but also able to quietly capture so many moments that were important to us and that we are so happy to have. You will not regret choosing her for your wedding day!

Brittni · Married on 10/01/2016

Just in case you don't read this whole review, I'll start by saying you need to choose Carrie as your photographer! I remember meeting Carrie for the first time. I was just so captured by her bubbly, sweet and genuinely kind personality. I just knew she had to be our photographer. My husband and I booked an engagement session and our Lake Placid wedding with Carrie. Needless to say, it was the best choice we could have made. Carrie is so easy to talk with and made us feel so comfortable. She has the best ideas for photos and captured every moment perfectly. Carrie is a true professional. My husband and I recommend Carrie to everyone!

Denyele · Married on 09/24/2016

Carrie is absolutely amazing! We hired her for a Sweetheart Session as well as our Wedding photography. She was able to take my off-beat, non-traditional ideas and transform them into beautiful images. Carrie's easy going and positive attitude makes you feel confident and beautiful on your special day. I selfishly want Carrie to be my best friend and photograph the soundtrack of my life.

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2016

To say that Carrie did an amazing job would be an understatement! Not only did she take MANY beautiful pictures of our wedding day, but she is a fun, outgoing person who is a pleasure to be around. Carrie was super flexible on the day of the wedding and did an excellent job of making our wedding party feel comfortable. Not only was Carrie always available to answer our questions before our big day she continued that even after the wedding, We were super excited that 1 month after our wedding, our photos were done and ready to view! I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone, you will not regret booking her as your wedding photographer :-)

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

When I started looking into finding a photographer for my wedding, I went on Facebook and would just look through picture after picture from many different photographers.... Carrie's work from CLH Images just jumped out at me. I loved everything she did!! Then I met with her.... & our meeting turned into two hours of what felt like hanging out with a good friend. I just knew she was the perfect person to have there on my wedding day... & I was right!! Carrie made everything so easy and so natural. My husband & I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos!!! From the teasers she posted right after the wedding... to getting to see the entire gallery... We could not ask for more beautiful photos!! I am so thankful that I chose Carrie from CLH Images to photograph my wedding. If you are looking for an amazingly talented photographer -- Look no further!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing, outstanding, stunning and gorgeous are some of the adjectives I would use to describe Carrie at CLH Images!! We just received our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. We cannot stop smiling and have loved sharing our images with all our family and friends!

We actually booked Carrie after one Skype session. Even though we never met in person, we just felt like we "clicked" and hit it off immediately. She was so bubbly, friendly and always had a smile on her face. We first booked an engagement session with Carrie in August 2015. After talking just once, Carrie had a vision for us. She was willing to try anything we asked, but also had so many great ideas. We loved walking the streets of Troy with her, stopping for great pictures and also getting to know her! The engagement session was great and we loved that we were able to meet and get to know Carrie before our wedding day. We highly recommend doing an engagement session with her too!

In the few months leading up to the wedding Carrie was in contact with us through email and text to make sure she had a timeline that worked for everyone. She showed up on time and got to work immediately! We have so many pictures from every part of the day. Carrie is so talented and has an eye for the perfect picture. You can see the symmetry in her pictures and she has done an impeccable job of capturing all the emotion from the day. She also has made every single person look picture perfect!

Right after our wedding Carrie sent us some sneak peaks which we loved and exactly two months later we had all the pictures from our special day. There are more than we expected and we love seeing all the moments captured on film that we might have missed that day.

In short, Carrie is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Her prices are so reasonable for the quality of work that she puts out. Photography is so important for a wedding day and Carrie helped make our day more than perfect!

Becky · Married on 06/18/2016

In case you don't read this whole review, we are just going to sum up the main point by saying Carrie is the best and you should get her to photograph your wedding. Carrie has such a warm and friendly personality, she really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.
    During our engagement shoot we realized a photo shoot with Carrie is like hanging out with a friend (a friend who is phenomenal at taking pictures). Carrie is open to suggestions for pictures, but also has endless great ideas of her own. When she tells you, "this might feel weird right now, but the picture is going to look great," you should really trust her. The sneak peek photos she posted a few days after our wedding are absolutely stunning. Quality wedding photographs were one of our top priorities for our wedding and we spent a lot of time online looking at photographers. We were so excited when we found Carrie. Her photographs are amazing! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking now and hire Carrie!