50 Reviews for CLH images Photography

Save the Date (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
50 CLH images Photography Reviews

Carrie is absolutely AMAZING! We are so happy we chose her for our engagement/wedding photography. From the start, Carrie was responsive, helpful, and kind. We can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe Carrie. She is amazing. She just floated around the wedding unobtrusively and took the best of the best photos. I recommend to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

We fell in love with Carrie at our first meeting in Albany. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding so Carrie's responsiveness to e-mails and phone calls were ideal for us. She is very out going, friendly, professional and creative, her pictures are just beautiful and we could not be happier. If you are looking for a photographer in the capital region we highly recommend Carrie.

Mary & Shawn Cordwell

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carrie is such a fantastic photographer. She captured our wedding with such beauty, it is shocking looking through the photographs and knowing that it is the same wedding. We are more than happy with what we received! We highly recommend CLH images!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Carrie. First off, she was 7 months pregnant during our wedding in October and she didn't make anything about her all day (which she had every right too at 7 months pregnant!) My husband and I are from Boston so I only spoke to Carrie over email and the phone leading up to the wedding. As I was getting ready at the hotel, she popped into my room and officially introduced herself and then started snapping away. She captured every. single. moment. When we got to the wedding site at Burlap and Beams, she knew every perfect spot to make memorable. We come from a loud and rowdy group and she knew how to handle us by being fun and creative. As my husband and I look back at all the pictures from Carrie, it just confirms that she was by far one of the best vendors we had the chance to work with. Thank you Carrie for helping capture the best day ever. To those who are reading this review - I can not recommend a photographer more. Carrie is so sweet, professional, and talented. You will not be disappointed. xoxo Sheila and Joe Kelleher

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Carrie is such a talented, warm, and wonderful person. We had such a blast working with her from our engagement photos, to our wedding photos and the photobooth at the reception. The care and consideration she puts into the photographs that she took just blew us away. She captured moments that we were able to revisit or even those moments that we wanted to remember but were so overwhelmed with the day! She was fun to work with and she got along so well with everyone. Many of our guests commented that they never ever saw her stop working throughout the very long day we had! The photos are gorgeous and we could not have imagined anything better. We were so pleased and recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Carrie to anyone looking for a fun, professional photographer. She made all of us in the wedding party super comfortables when taking the pictures, because we had no idea what we were doing! The pictures are all amazing and we love the whimsical, airy look to them. She is stellar at catching the right light and feel of the people she is working with. It was a great day, and Carrie made it even better!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Carrie is the absolute best! I was somewhat frustrated when I started looking for wedding photographers. Nothing I saw on photographers' websites got me excited to work with them. When I saw Carrie’s website, though, that immediately changed. Her pictures were crisp, her subjects always looked natural and comfortable, never posed, and, somehow she always seemed to find the most beautiful lighting and color combinations between her subjects and the setting. After we spoke to Carrie on the phone, we knew that she was our photographer. She was so sweet and accommodating. I had a long list of initial questions and Carrie took the time to answer each one thoughtfully and thoroughly. About a month before the wedding, we reviewed the details of the day, which was incredibly helpful to us in finalizing our day-of timeline. On the day of the wedding, Carrie was wonderful. We were behind schedule after the ceremony and Carrie did a great job of quickly getting through our many family pictures to get us back on schedule as much as possible. My husband doesn’t like to have his picture taken, but Carrie kept the atmosphere light and fun, which relaxed both of us, and the pictures came out beautifully! Despite the fact that I do not really remembering seeing her taking pictures during the reception, when we received our pictures, it seemed like Carrie had been everywhere! She did a great job of getting at least one picture of almost all of our guests. The pictures are gorgeous and they absolutely delivered on that style I liked so much about Carrie in the first place. Most importantly, though, Carrie really seemed to capture the essence of my husband and me, and all of our family and friends. You can almost feel the love and happiness jumping out of the pictures. I honestly cannot express how thrilled we are with our pictures or with our entire experience with Carrie. I feel privileged that we were able to have her be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

I can't say enough about how grateful my husband and I are that we found Carrie and chose her as our wedding photographer. Her professionalism, kindness, and flexibility put us at ease, and we liked and trusted her from the start. From the moment we first met at our engagement session (which I highly recommend) we knew our wedding was in the best hands. The day of our wedding, Carrie took beautiful photos which we received very quickly, along with a USB of our photos, and beautiful prints of all our pictures. She documented every aspect of our day, from getting ready, to the church, extra photos at another location, and our reception. She also brought an open air photo booth that our guests absolutely loved, and we treasure those fun photos that we got to keep for ourselves. Everything that Carrie does is with the utmost professionalism and care, and her talent and artistic eye are incomparable. Hopefully some day we can work with Carrie again for family photos. There is no one better for your life's most memorable moments.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

If you don’t read anything other than this first sentence, know that Carrie is hands-down one of the best, most personable and professional photographers I’ve ever encountered, if not one of the best human beings in the Albany Area!
We’ve seen and worked with Carrie at other weddings, but assumed she’d be out of our budget and/or travel area since we live in Pa. Honest to god, before we even got engaged, I emailed Carrie to see if she’d be willing to travel to somewhere in PA to shoot our wedding. She not only got a laugh out of it, but readily agreed, even though we had no location and just a general idea of season/year. Once we got our ducks in a row (and actually got engaged), I got back in touch with a date and location, and low and behold, it was a small city that Carrie herself had personal ties to, so she was even more excited to spend the weekend in Amish country with us!
We did most of our wedding planning with Carrie via email and phone, since she’s upstate and we live in PA, but there were never any issues with lack of response or changed meeting times. Carrie is the upmost professional when it comes to her business, and she does absolutely everything in her power to put her clients first.
When our wedding day finally came, Carrie was a calming presence. She rolled with the punches, the weather and our big crazy families, and did it all professionally with a smile on her face! Carrie not only kept us on-time for our couple and bridal party portraits, but we were actually early leaving for the church! When have you ever, EVER heard of an entire bridal party showing up to the church 25 minutes ahead of schedule??
Carrie not only captured how our day looked, but how we felt and the emotions of our parents and guests. My partner and I highly recommend Carrie for any of your photography needs, and we cannot wait to continue to see her and get more photos taken as our family changes and grows in the coming years!! Thank you, Carrie, so incredibly much!!

Profile Picture User6962115, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Carrie did a wonderful job with our wedding. We really could not have asked for a better photographer. She really listened to all of the aspects of our wedding that were the most important to us and did the perfect job of portraying them in pictures. My husband and I will enjoy the photos for the rest of our lives. We went with the all- inclusive photo wedding package she offered and we have been extremely pleased with all elements.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perhaps it is appropriate that words cannot capture the full extent of how amazing Carrie was in photographing our wedding. Book her now is the summary of my review. She was not only our photographer, but someone who made our wedding exponentially better! From the moment we booked her, Carrie made sure to help walk us through every detail of the day. My husband and I felt like complete fish out of water when it came not only to weddings, but especially being photographed. Carrie made sure we felt comfortable and gave us tons of options and all the pros and cons to each. She never pushed us in any direction and always made sure we were firs and foremost comfortable and stress-free. When she arrived for our big day, she withstood below freezing temps in the Catskills and even offered to jump in on a hunt for our lost dog! All that speaks to Carrie's professionalism and genuinely amazing personality! However, her sheer artistic talent is also remarkable. She captured our day in the most authentic way possible, short of just experiencing it in the moment. When I look at the pictures she took (both the formal and the candid) I'm able to relive the most amazing day of my life in an honest and real way. Her photos truly speak for themselves. Carrie made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and all of our guests absolutely adored her! She was never intrusive or forced and somehow managed to be everywhere at once (which is crazy because she did the whole wedding by herself). I don't think we have ever had a better professional service in our lives (where the sheer talent, work ethic, AND personality are all exemplary). I cannot recommend CLH enough! It's one of (if not the biggest) days of of your life and Carrie will ensure that every moment of it is made timeless in photos!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Carrie is absolutely amazing. From our initial consultation to many months after our wedding, Carrie was ever most thoughtful, helpful, creative, talented and fun!  As our wedding was the first time my husband and I were professionally photographed, of course we were nervous when we arrived for our engagement session in July.  From the moment we greeted Carrie she put us at ease and we knew we had made one of the best decisions for our wedding (other than getting married!)  Carrie's easy going personality but perfect eye for detail came right through her camera.  On top of being extremely talented she truly loves photographing the most memorable moments of peoples lives.  From our engagement session all the way through our wedding Carrie carried us through our wedding with ease, confidence and enjoyment.  When we received our wedding photographs we were so enthused to see Carrie captured our day just as we remembered.  The love and excitement was perfectly illustrated though Carries eyes in her beautiful photographs.  My husband and I and our families will cherish our wedding photos for our lives.  Carrie and CLH images is the best!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carrie was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding day this past October. We live in Boston and Carrie was incredibly easy to plan out our day with from afar. In meeting Carrie the day of the wedding, I knew that we had made the right choice. She was energetic and bubbly but also able to quietly capture so many moments that were important to us and that we are so happy to have. You will not regret choosing her for your wedding day!

Profile Picture User4779092, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just in case you don't read this whole review, I'll start by saying you need to choose Carrie as your photographer! I remember meeting Carrie for the first time. I was just so captured by her bubbly, sweet and genuinely kind personality. I just knew she had to be our photographer. My husband and I booked an engagement session and our Lake Placid wedding with Carrie. Needless to say, it was the best choice we could have made. Carrie is so easy to talk with and made us feel so comfortable. She has the best ideas for photos and captured every moment perfectly. Carrie is a true professional. My husband and I recommend Carrie to everyone!

Profile Picture Brittni, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Carrie is absolutely amazing! We hired her for a Sweetheart Session as well as our Wedding photography. She was able to take my off-beat, non-traditional ideas and transform them into beautiful images. Carrie's easy going and positive attitude makes you feel confident and beautiful on your special day. I selfishly want Carrie to be my best friend and photograph the soundtrack of my life.

Profile Picture Denyele, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say that Carrie did an amazing job would be an understatement! Not only did she take MANY beautiful pictures of our wedding day, but she is a fun, outgoing person who is a pleasure to be around. Carrie was super flexible on the day of the wedding and did an excellent job of making our wedding party feel comfortable. Not only was Carrie always available to answer our questions before our big day she continued that even after the wedding, We were super excited that 1 month after our wedding, our photos were done and ready to view! I would highly recommend Carrie to anyone, you will not regret booking her as your wedding photographer :-)

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I started looking into finding a photographer for my wedding, I went on Facebook and would just look through picture after picture from many different photographers.... Carrie's work from CLH Images just jumped out at me. I loved everything she did!! Then I met with her.... & our meeting turned into two hours of what felt like hanging out with a good friend. I just knew she was the perfect person to have there on my wedding day... & I was right!! Carrie made everything so easy and so natural. My husband & I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos!!! From the teasers she posted right after the wedding... to getting to see the entire gallery... We could not ask for more beautiful photos!! I am so thankful that I chose Carrie from CLH Images to photograph my wedding. If you are looking for an amazingly talented photographer -- Look no further!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing, outstanding, stunning and gorgeous are some of the adjectives I would use to describe Carrie at CLH Images!! We just received our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. We cannot stop smiling and have loved sharing our images with all our family and friends!

We actually booked Carrie after one Skype session. Even though we never met in person, we just felt like we "clicked" and hit it off immediately. She was so bubbly, friendly and always had a smile on her face. We first booked an engagement session with Carrie in August 2015. After talking just once, Carrie had a vision for us. She was willing to try anything we asked, but also had so many great ideas. We loved walking the streets of Troy with her, stopping for great pictures and also getting to know her! The engagement session was great and we loved that we were able to meet and get to know Carrie before our wedding day. We highly recommend doing an engagement session with her too!

In the few months leading up to the wedding Carrie was in contact with us through email and text to make sure she had a timeline that worked for everyone. She showed up on time and got to work immediately! We have so many pictures from every part of the day. Carrie is so talented and has an eye for the perfect picture. You can see the symmetry in her pictures and she has done an impeccable job of capturing all the emotion from the day. She also has made every single person look picture perfect!

Right after our wedding Carrie sent us some sneak peaks which we loved and exactly two months later we had all the pictures from our special day. There are more than we expected and we love seeing all the moments captured on film that we might have missed that day.

In short, Carrie is THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Her prices are so reasonable for the quality of work that she puts out. Photography is so important for a wedding day and Carrie helped make our day more than perfect!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

In case you don't read this whole review, we are just going to sum up the main point by saying Carrie is the best and you should get her to photograph your wedding. Carrie has such a warm and friendly personality, she really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera.
During our engagement shoot we realized a photo shoot with Carrie is like hanging out with a friend (a friend who is phenomenal at taking pictures). Carrie is open to suggestions for pictures, but also has endless great ideas of her own. When she tells you, "this might feel weird right now, but the picture is going to look great," you should really trust her. The sneak peek photos she posted a few days after our wedding are absolutely stunning. Quality wedding photographs were one of our top priorities for our wedding and we spent a lot of time online looking at photographers. We were so excited when we found Carrie. Her photographs are amazing! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking now and hire Carrie!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a great time with Carrie on our wedding day at Brown's Revolution Hall in Troy, NY. She was so sweet and patient, and made us feel so comfortable. We are absolutely in love with the pictures. We highly recommend CLH images and cannot wait to have Carrie again for other special moments in our lives!
Michelle and Mike Hagmann

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Short version of my review of CLH Images Photography and Carrie is: choose her. If you don't, I can almost guarantee that you will regret it. Now, the long version of my review.
Carrie was a referral from a close friend of mine and she was the fourth and final photographer we were meeting with to discuss our destination wedding. When my husband and I met Carrie, she was bubbly, sweet and had such a positive personality that rubbed us the right way. We met for about an hour going over our plan for the wedding and her work. When my husband and I got in the car to drive home, we both looked at each other and said "she's the one." Your wedding day is one of the most important, special and sacred days of your life. Yes, the photographers work needs to be and should be up to your standards but for us it was just as equally important to have that personal connection. Carrie always made us feel comfortable. She is easy to talk to and overall a genuine and caring person. From the business perspective, she was always on point with scheduling, shoot ideas, poses etc. Now onto her work. The finished product. Speechless. I remember getting the email saying my pictures were done. I remember at first I scrolled through them rapidly, Then I went back through them all and went slow. Very slow, studying every picture, every pose, every background and details of the shoots. The colors took my breath away. The sunset, the lighting, the candid shots, everything was beyond anything I could have hoped for. The details were all there. She is your one. Whether it's a Burlaps and Beams outdoor wedding, a center of Albany engagement or another destination wedding/newlywed shoot, she is your one. And don't forget family and baby sessions! I can guarantee she will make everyone smile.

Profile Picture Emily , 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Trash The Dress

We can't say enough about Carrie! She was fantastic from start to finish. Quick to respond to any concerns we had before the day, and full of energy and ideas the day of. Neither my husband or I enjoy having our pictures taken, but she made it almost fun despite the freezing weather. She found great spots and had great ideas for photos, and was fantastic at corralling our rather large families for group shots. We are beyond thrilled with the final images!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot even begin to describe what a wonderful experience we had working with Carrie. She is incredibly professional, yet speaking with her makes you feel as if you are chatting with a lifelong friend. She is quick to respond, very flexible and her rates are so reasonable for the quality of the finished product. We are absolutely blown away by our wedding photos and have received so many compliments already. We have already recommended her to friends that are getting married in the near future, and we will be contacting her in the future for family portraits. You’re in good hands with Carrie!

Profile Picture User3906111, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours

It was an absolute pleasure to have Carrie capture all of the memories of our wedding day. Her easy-going, positive, upbeat personality paired with her professionalism and undeniable talent made for the perfect combination of traits anyone would want in a photographer. My now-husband and I were at ease with Carrie the moment we sat down with her for our first meeting. I found this most comforting as I am not a huge fan of having my picture taken. After that day we communicated often, whether Carrie was just checking in or we had questions about specific requests. Staying in touch with Carrie was easy and trouble-free, so when our big day finally came around we had all the confidence in the world in her. She did not disappoint. Somehow she seemed to be in 3 places at once, taking pictures from all different locations from all different angles of every single detail and special moment. I must say that quite a few of our guests were impressed and commented on how Carrie was lying on the dance floor taking pictures of a group of us dancing around her! It doesn't get much more dedicated than that! Carrie is one passionate and devoted person, and we could not be happier with our decision to have her as our photographer.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/10/15, 1 Review