• Photos & Videos 14

About Scotto Films

Scotto Films is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. Mike Scotto, the creator of the company, puts a great deal of time into editing each of his videos and ensuring that the music conveys the passion and emotion of each couple's special day. Each video by Scotto Films is original in their cinematography, from the lighting and camera angles to the effects and enhancements in the final version of the video.

Experience
Mike Scotto began shooting video in 2007 and became a freelance videographer in 2010. In his childhood, he filmed skateboarding videos with his friends, giving him an eye for unique camera angles and capturing stories on film. This is also where he got his start editing videos together to create compositions, as he watch professional montages and learned to emulate the professionals' work. From there he moved to creating videos for companies, but his eye for detail and passion for storytelling eventually led him right to weddings.

This videographer loves couples' reactions to the videos he's taken of their special day. Couples can receive their final product via digital download, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Scotto Films offers the following services:

• Drone footage

40 Reviews for Scotto Films

1 User photo

Scotto Films 1
  • User4652030 ·

10 stars wouldn't even be enough..I cannot say enough great things about Mike, and his second shooter Brian. He always got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had, and always offered his honest opinion. He was so laid back, and went with the flow no matter what. Mike showed up on time the day of the wedding, and stayed until the very end to make sure that he filmed every single special moment, as did his second shooter Brian. We never felt like the camera was in our face, nor did our guests. Mike is SO patient, and he helped me pick out the music selections for the video. The day we received the video, we were speechless. We were blown away by the quality, the organization of events, and how he literally filmed every single detail and special moments perfectly. I have watched our video over and over again, and still cry. Choosing Mike for our videographer was by far the best decision I made, and we will cherish this video forever. He exceeded our expectations by far, and everyone still keeps talking about how our wedding video is the best they have ever seen. Mike, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and expertise. You were such a pleasure to work with, and I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!!

• danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Mike is essential.

One of the more common wedding regrets I've heard from people who thought they didn't need a videographer is that, when the day was done, they wished they had gotten a videographer. Trust me when I say, you need a videographer, and, more to the point, you need Mike Scotto!

I planned my Lake George wedding from Massachusetts, and since I was relatively unfamiliar with the area, I relied heavily on online reviews and portfolios to help me choose a videographer. Mike's amazing reviews are the real deal - he's truly excellent, talented, and a delight to be around. He's got a very easygoing, professional vibe about him, and on the big day, he blends in to the background while somehow managing to perfectly capture all sorts of minute details and moments over the course of the ceremony and reception. These are priceless, and an invaluable supplement to still wedding photos.

We received our wedding video about 2 months after the day - very swift turnaround, considering the amount of careful editing and footage compiling and music scoring that goes into a project like this - and just in time for Thanksgiving. I'm not hyperbolizing when I say, our extended families are obsessed with this video (as are my husband and I), and there was not a dry eye in the room when we watched it. We are so, so so grateful to Mike for delivering such a precious memento of our wedding day, and would highly recommend him to anyone considering a videographer for their wedding.

Scotto Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment
    Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mike and he is a consummate professional that cares about his work AND his clients. The attention to detail in his video is truly a work of art. Watching the finished product I was impressed at how everything came together in a neat clean video that moved very smoothly from beginning to end. Mike is flexible to the on going changes at a wedding and was very easy to work with. I can understand why his clients hire him and speak so highly of his work. Easy going yet focused on getting that perfect shot for his clients. You will be happy you hired him and lucky if he is available to work with you.