Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Scotto Films

Scotto Films is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. Mike Scotto, the creator of the company, puts a great deal of time into editing each of his videos and ensuring that the music conveys the passion and emotion of each couple’s special day. Each video by Scotto Films is original in their cinematography, from the lighting and camera angles to the effects and enhancements in the final version of the video.

Experience

Mike Scotto began shooting video in 2007 and became a freelance videographer in 2010. In his childhood, he filmed skateboarding videos with his friends, giving him an eye for unique camera angles and capturing stories on film. This is also where he got his start editing videos together to create compositions, as he watch professional montages and learned to emulate the professionals’ work. From there he moved to creating videos for companies, but his eye for detail and passion for storytelling eventually led him right to weddings.

This videographer loves couples’ reactions to the videos he’s taken of their special day. Couples can receive their final product via digital download, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Scotto Films offers the following services:

• Drone footage

41 Reviews for Scotto Films

1 User photo

Scotto Films 1
  • User4652030 ·

10 stars wouldn't even be enough..I cannot say enough great things about Mike, and his second shooter Brian. He always got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had, and always offered his honest opinion. He was so laid back, and went with the flow no matter what. Mike showed up on time the day of the wedding, and stayed until the very end to make sure that he filmed every single special moment, as did his second shooter Brian. We never felt like the camera was in our face, nor did our guests. Mike is SO patient, and he helped me pick out the music selections for the video. The day we received the video, we were speechless. We were blown away by the quality, the organization of events, and how he literally filmed every single detail and special moments perfectly. I have watched our video over and over again, and still cry. Choosing Mike for our videographer was by far the best decision I made, and we will cherish this video forever. He exceeded our expectations by far, and everyone still keeps talking about how our wedding video is the best they have ever seen. Mike, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and expertise. You were such a pleasure to work with, and I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Just amazing !

It was a no brainer for us choosing Scotto films! Since the first day I met mike, while he was filming my best friends wedding, I felt like I knew him forever! Over the course of a year and a half of us planning our wedding I’ve watched each one of the videos that he put out making me even more excited for ours one day. Needless to say, our video came out absolutely amazing and surpassed all of my expectations. He captured each and every part of our wedding despite how many people we had there. He didn’t miss a beat. He got there super early to set up and had such a relaxed easy going attitude that made us all feel so comfortable. You can tell he really enjoys what he does! We cannot thank and recommend mike and his team enough! Just incredible

Sent on 02/02/2019

Scotto Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment
    Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mike and he is a consummate professional that cares about his work AND his clients. The attention to detail in his video is truly a work of art. Watching the finished product I was impressed at how everything came together in a neat clean video that moved very smoothly from beginning to end. Mike is flexible to the on going changes at a wedding and was very easy to work with. I can understand why his clients hire him and speak so highly of his work. Easy going yet focused on getting that perfect shot for his clients. You will be happy you hired him and lucky if he is available to work with you.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map