Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Scotto Films

Scotto Films is a storytelling wedding videographer in the Albany, New York area. Mike Scotto, the creator of the company, puts a great deal of time into editing each of his videos and ensuring that the music conveys the passion and emotion of each couple’s special day. Each video by Scotto Films is original in their cinematography, from the lighting and camera angles to the effects and enhancements in the final version of the video.

If you haven’t done a lot of research about local wedding videographers in your area, you would need to know what type of style of video best fits your interest on your biggest day of your lives. Some videographers generally have the same style with how they film and edit their wedding videos. For me I take a different approach then the usual vendor. My style shows everything you would like to see in a wedding video. I do not miss anything on your wedding day. If you spent extra time and detail planning on anything I am sure to capture it and include it in the video. I show a lot of emotion and energy in my videos. I show much more than the average wedding videographer from start to finish. The one thing that I always thought that is worth considering is that some wedding videographers do not give their RAW footage to their clients after the wedding video is completed. I would want all of my clients to see their entire day unedited as well. For my top packages I walk away from a wedding with roughly five to six hours of total footage of the entire day. This is usually normal for me as it can take a lot of different clips to make the video come out the way it needs to be to meet your demand. I bring something to the table that most videographers do not do. I edit all of the RAW footage in chronological order. From getting ready, down to the last song of the night. I always let my clients pick their own songs for their wedding video. Music is always key to making the perfect memorable product that is timeless. Most videographers are not as flexible with music in their clients wedding video. A lot of videographers do not allow their clients to choose their own songs because it might not fit with the videographer’s style of filming and editing. I do not send out my clips to be edited. I edit the entire video myself. - Mike Scotto

Experience

Mike Scotto began shooting video in 2007 and became a freelance videographer in 2010. In his childhood, he filmed skateboarding videos with his friends, giving him an eye for unique camera angles and capturing stories on film. This is also where he got his start editing videos together to create compositions, as he watch professional montages and learned to emulate the professionals’ work. From there he moved to creating videos for companies, but his eye for detail and passion for storytelling eventually led him right to weddings.

This videographer loves couples’ reactions to the videos he’s taken of their special day. Couples can receive their final product via digital download, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Scotto Films offers the following services:

• Drone footage

1 User photo

Scotto Films 1

Samantha Gibson · Married on 05/25/2019

I cannot rave enough

We loved loved loved Mike and his assistant. Super professional the whole tome but also helpful and personable. I have to say Mike came early to get the “getting ready shots” and he was a calming presence. He joked about little things as I was getting my makeup done and kept me abreast of everything- really kept me at ease. All night long they were just super fun to work with. On top of that we had one hell of a video to look back on. We had been going back and forth on having a videographer but I am so happy we did. Money well spent!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • User4652030 · Recently married

10 stars wouldn't even be enough..I cannot say enough great things about Mike, and his second shooter Brian. He always got back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had, and always offered his honest opinion. He was so laid back, and went with the flow no matter what. Mike showed up on time the day of the wedding, and stayed until the very end to make sure that he filmed every single special moment, as did his second shooter Brian. We never felt like the camera was in our face, nor did our guests. Mike is SO patient, and he helped me pick out the music selections for the video. The day we received the video, we were speechless. We were blown away by the quality, the organization of events, and how he literally filmed every single detail and special moments perfectly. I have watched our video over and over again, and still cry. Choosing Mike for our videographer was by far the best decision I made, and we will cherish this video forever. He exceeded our expectations by far, and everyone still keeps talking about how our wedding video is the best they have ever seen. Mike, I can't thank you enough for all your hard work and expertise. You were such a pleasure to work with, and I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Scotto Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment
    Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mike and he is a consummate professional that cares about his work AND his clients. The attention to detail in his video is truly a work of art. Watching the finished product I was impressed at how everything came together in a neat clean video that moved very smoothly from beginning to end. Mike is flexible to the on going changes at a wedding and was very easy to work with. I can understand why his clients hire him and speak so highly of his work. Easy going yet focused on getting that perfect shot for his clients. You will be happy you hired him and lucky if he is available to work with you.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map