Albany, Albany, NY 12288 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Scotto Films

Video production was always fascinating to me. Like everyone else, I enjoyed movies from a young age, but there was something inside me, something urging me to get behind the camera myself and create videos that I could be proud to call my own. Little by little, the urge grew stronger, pushing me to learn about videography, paying close attention to the videos that I watched so that I could figure out what resonated with me most. Although I did not know it fully at the time, I was sharpening an artistic sense that I would in time translate into a career, accruing skills that I would come to utilize day in and day out.

Five years ago, I made the leap. That was 2014, and I knew that the time was right. I had learned a lot about videography during my studies, and I felt ready to put my knowledge into practice. Creating wedding videos, I committed myself to enshrining my clients' special days, helping them to commemorate the moments that meant so much to them. I saw quickly that the work I was doing meant a great deal to the people that I served, which filled me with immense pride.

Today, I have built a reputation for myself as a wedding videographer who takes the time to understand each wedding. I understand how important all the details are, recognizing that there are no "small" details and that in an instant, a feeling can flash by, a feeling that is worth preserving for all time. Although I bring a modern, high-energy style to all my work, I allow the wedding to direct me for the most part, following the tone and the day's story as they play out. Trusting all my clients to choose their own music so that they play an active role in the production process, I want my couples to form a strong emotional attachment to the finished product.

Based in Albany, I have traveled all over the area, going wherever my clients need me to go. I have developed a sharp intuition for wedding videography so that my work stands out from the work that other videographers in the area offer. To me, wedding videography is an art in and of itself, and it is an art that I take seriously. I strive for quality in all aspects of my videos, from the picture quality to the frame composition to the lighting to the editing. If you are looking for something attractive and different, you have come to the right place.

I always take into account my clients' thoughts and opinions. This is, after all, a video for you. Maintaining a positive attitude at all times, I think of myself as easy to work with, and naturally social, I enjoy meeting new people. Weddings are, in a way, the places that I feel most at ease, the joy and the vibrancy of the event inspiring and energizing me.

Sincerely Mike.

This videographer loves couples’ reactions to the videos he’s taken of their special day. Couples can receive their final product via digital download, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Scotto Films offers the following services:

• Drone footage

60 Reviews for Scotto Films

• Janeen

Janeen B. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Simply the best around!

Mike and his team went above and beyond to make our wedding special! We really wanted specific moments captured to share with family and friends that could not be at the ceremony due to COVID-19 restrictions. The video is a masterpiece that we will have as a keepsake to remember our big day. He was timely and professional. We could not have asked for anything more than what he provided. We highly recommend Scotto films!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Erin · Married on 02/01/2021

Amazing Anniversary Video!

Mike put together a video montage for my family event and it turned out fantastic! It was exactly what I was looking for. I was beyond impressed and couldn’t be happier with the final product. Communication was great throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Scotto Films for your video needs!

Sent on 02/03/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Scotto Films FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Party With Todd - Todd Moffre Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Mike and he is a consummate professional that cares about his work AND his clients. The attention to detail in his video is truly a work of art. Watching the finished product I was impressed at how everything came together in a neat clean video that moved very smoothly from beginning to end. Mike is flexible to the on going changes at a wedding and was very easy to work with. I can understand why his clients hire him and speak so highly of his work. Easy going yet focused on getting that perfect shot for his clients. You will be happy you hired him and lucky if he is available to work with you.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12288 See on map
    Location of (Scotto Films)