Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service

Whether you are planning a reception suited for a King, or just a simple graduation party where the detail is not quite as intricate, musical entertainment is a key ingredient. Rest assured, by inviting us to musically host your event, you are making the right choice! You can relax and enjoy good times with your guests confidently knowing that your event is in good hands. As entertainers, we take great pride in our professionalism and commitment to the successfulness of your event! We love what we do and it shows…

Follow Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service on

Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service 5
Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service 6

Dan Choiniere · Married on 07/19/2019

Fantastic professional DJ

My fiance and I would highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a professional, friendly, and attentive DJ for their wedding. As soon as I reached out to him to ask about availability he was quick to respond and scheduled a call to discuss how my fiance and I envisioned our ceremony, his thoughts/suggestions, and provided more information about himself, his experience and the services he offers. We swapped numerous emails discussing the event and several phone calls. We had a change of circumstances and our guest list dropped significantly to a point that musical entertainment would not have been a great fit at our venue. Scott was understanding and discussed various situations with us, and offered his consulting services and recommendations to make sure our day was perfect, even though he was no longer going to provide musical entertainment. We would highly recommend him for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Debbie · Married on 06/30/2019

Professional, Friendly, and Enthusiastic! Hire Scott!

Scott was so great to work with! He made sure my husband and I were completely comfortable with everything. Not only does he focus on the music but he really does work with the venue/ wedding planner/ photographer to make sure our day goes 100% right. Extremely friendly and professional! We are very happy we chose Scott for our special day!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon A. · Married on 11/11/2018

More than just a DJ!

Scott was amazing!! From the moment we contacted him, he was responsive and thorough. He was super detail oriented throughout the process and put our minds at ease about everything. He not only provided amazing musical entertainment on our wedding day but also helped us in the preceding months with planning how the reception would go based on his many years of experience! I would highly recommend Scott, as he is the friendliest and most professional DJ I’ve come across yet!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Diamond Entertainment Professional Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

DJ Scott Pallone ROCKS!!! Plain and simple! I have known Scott for YEARS!! One of my Best Friends and an Incredible DJ!! He is a DJ who I recommend wherever I am personally booked! Book him today before someone else does!!

• Time Capsule Photo Booth
    Time Capsule Photo Booth Photo Booths

Matt is great at what he does and keeps the dance floor packed!

• Jessica Painter Photography
    Jessica Painter Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt of Diamond Entertainment is great to work with. He knows how to keep the night going at a pace that every guest (and wedding professional!) will appreciate. Each wedding is different and he knows the right music to play to make every crowd get up on the dance floor!

• Albany, 12205 See on map