952 Troy-Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Tuxego

Tuxego is a tuxedo rental company located in Latham, New York. This tuxedo company aims to make their clients look great, feel comfortable, and be confident for their big wedding day. Anthony Commisso, owner of Tuxego, works hard to provide a wide selection of tuxedos and formal wear in a variety of sizes, styles and colors. When getting your tuxedo from Tuxego, you are sure to get a timeless, stylish, and classic look.

Tuxego offers formal wear for the groom, groomsmen, father of the bride and groom, and even the ring bearer. With your appointment at Tuxego, you can get a range of services like rentals, customizations, and alterations to complete your style. From tuxedos to shoes and jewelry, Tuxego offers all of the items necessary to bring together every aspect of the perfect wedding look.

2d7a6bdec8b9052f Gallitelli McGrath blue

191 Reviews for Tuxego

• Susannah

Susannah · Getting married on 08/06/2021

The best!!

Tuxego was one of our favorite vendors!! Working with Anthony was such a blast. I first met Anthony at a bridal show in January 2020 after our not-so-stellar experiences with Men’s Warehouse. I knew working with Anthony was going to be a completely different experience from the moment I met him. He listened to what I had to say and cared about our experience. When my husband and I went to our first appointment at Tuxego, Anthony made us feel so welcome. He truly listened to our requests, offered suggestions, and made us laugh throughout the whole appointment. When the pandemic shut him down, Anthony continued to communicate with us and made sure my husband and his brother were ready to go for our wedding day. Not once did we worry that we wouldn’t have the suits on time. He truly put our minds at ease. He also made us feel safe and comfortable when COVID restrictions lifted by implementing safety precautions in his store. Working with Anthony was, without a doubt, the least stressful vendor we worked with. Anthony was so honest and communicative throughout the whole process. His customer service was not only top notch, but he had the exact suit options we were looking for at an affordable price. Working with him was such a joy. We only had a minimony this year, so we’ll having our big wedding next year with a bridal party this time. We can’t wait to give him more business next year when we bring in our groomsmen! Anthony- we will forever sing your praises!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much for the resounding review. I'm flattered by the kind sentiments. I'm delighted you felt so comfortable and in spite of my never shutting up, you still enjoyed your experience. Although  none of my family, staff or friends would have me and stress free in the same sentence. I love when we make the favorites list so thank you for that.It certainly was a challenging time for us, but with loyal couples like you it gave us hope. The family was great to work with. So I feel  blessed to have been able to serve you. I look forward to next year, as well. Stay safe and healthy.
  • Taryn

Taryn F. · Married on 10/03/2020

It was a pleasure working with Anthony at Tuxego

Working with Anthony and team at Tuxego was so easy! Planning a wedding during COVID was stressful, so it was so nice that we didn't have to worry about the suits! We got suits for our Dads, the Best Man and my husband and they all looked great (they also all commented on how comfortable the shoes were...which is rare)! The process was so straightforward and Anthony made sure to communicate when the suits arrived for easy pickup. We highly recommend Anthony and Tuxego!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Tuxego's reply:

Hi Taryn, I'm just glad some sweet couples got to make something good out of 2020. It was our pleasure to serve you and I appreciate the kind and support words. All the best

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tuxego FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Jewelry

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tuxego 1
    Customized Wedding Packages
    FREE Groom's Tuxedo, $25 off regular price of full pacakges including Tux, vest/teis, accessories and shoes. Discounts on groomsmen,bridesmaids gifts and favors, $50 gift certificate for bridal gown preservation. Special pricing for purchasing a tuxedo. Call to schedule your personalized consultation with Anthony Commisso. (518) 783-0260

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recommend Tuxego for any gentleman getting married or who wants to look sharp for an upcoming event! The owner Anthony knows his stuff and is very helpful! My husband goes to him all the time and he always comes back looking dapper! Do yourself a favor and go to Tuxego first! You will be very happy you did!

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Tony and his crew are a hard working, professional, and fun group! With years of experience, TuxEgo has outfitted hundreds of Grooms and their "men," and always manage to exceed expectations!! If you want your wedding day look to be just perfect... TuxEgo is the only place you need to go!

• Chaplain Claudia Meyer Wedding Officiants

Tony and his crew are a hard-working, professional, and really enjoyable group! With years of experience outfitting hundreds of grooms and their wedding parties, Tony knows his stuff and will work with you to make sure your look is flawless for your big day!

• 952 Troy-Schenectady Rd Latham, New York, 12110 See on map