739 Warren Street, Hudson, NY 12534 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Millinery Treasures

Are you a vintage bride? Millinery Treasures is a full service hat studio located in Hudson, NY. We design and create vintage-inspired bridal hats and fascinators using traditional millinery techniques. We love the uniqueness of vintage and the special feeling that it provides.

Creating a custom bridal headpiece can take several weeks and may require 2-3 appointments. It's all about the luxurious details. I like to think that it's about creating something with a soul. As you plan out the details of your wedding, you'll want your bridal veil, hat or fascinator in time for your trial hair appointment. Contact me to discuss your vintage bridal hat needs.

Don't have the luxury of time? We also have some bridal fascinators available for immediate purchase.

Follow Millinery Treasures on

33112763c68a7309 1447863962031 a000522p786olivia
Degas inspired feather headband
Degas inspired feather headband
Fun flirty fascinator with veiling
Fun flirty fascinator with veiling
Silk top hat and matching bow-tie
Silk top hat and matching bow-tie
Dramatic flower hat provides a romantic touch.
Dramatic flower hat provides a romantic touch.
The classic boater and coordinating bow-tie provides a timeless touch.
The classic boater and coordinating bow-tie provides a timeless touch.
Feminine straw hat adds a romantic touch to your ensemble.
Feminine straw hat adds a romantic touch to your ensemble.
Flirty cocktail hat or fascinator that is perfect for the rehearsal dinner.
Flirty cocktail hat or fascinator that is perfect for the rehearsal dinner.
Silk top hat and coordinating bow tie
33112763c68a7309 1447863962031 a000522p786olivia

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Millinery Treasures

Casey · Married on 10/03/2016

I just happened to step into Tracy's beautiful, light-filled shop on a cold afternoon visit to Hudson with family. Her creations were simply gorgeous, with beautiful craftsmanship. My group and I started chatting with Tracy about my upcoming, semi-unorthodox nuptials (to be held at a courthouse in another country), and I decided that a fascinator would be the perfect accessory to make me feel really special on the day. Tracy talked me through fabric possibilities and we settled on something perfect. What was created was better than I could've imagined and, to my shock, very reasonably priced! Tracy was professional and very prompt. Thanks again Tracy!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Jodi · Married on 06/13/2015

I have used Millinery Treasures for creating unique hats for me for both Easter and my daughter's baby shower. The quality of her work is exquisite. The time, effort and care that Ms. Young puts into every hat is evident just by looking at her beautiful one-of-a-kind creations. I have recommended her and Millinery Treasures to my friends at every available opportunity and will continue to do so.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Anna · Married on 11/12/2013

Tracy Young owner of Millinery Treasures designed the veil for my wedding. She was so easy to work with, listened to what I had in mind and presented me with the most beautiful veil. It was beyond anything I had imagined. Being that I live in Florida and she is in New York I was a bit nervous that I would not be able to clearly get across my image. I couldn't have been more wrong! During the few phone calls we had she asked questions that had not occurred to me, she asked me to send her a picture of my dress and a sample of the lace on it so she could match it exactly. She kept me informed of the progress and when all was done I had the most beautiful hand crafted, one of a kind veils I've ever seen. To this day one of my favorite photos from my wedding is of my father and I walking up the isle to my husband. In it you can see the amazing job she did fitting my veil to my dress and to me. I will forever be grateful for the time and her outstanding ability to bring to life my dream. If you want your veil to be unique, hand crafted and made with love and care there is no other choice but Millinery Treasures.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Millinery Treasures Pricing

Millinery Treasures Price Rates

Millinery Treasures FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils