Something Bleu

Saratoga Springs, NY View map Visit website

Based in Saratoga Springs, New York, Something Bleu is a wedding dress store that strives to provide clients with a one-of-a-kind experience. This boutique stocks only the best quality of gowns from reputable designers, so clients can feel glamorous on their big day. For many years, the passionate team of stylists has helped customers discover their fairy-tale dresses.

Something Bleu has a variety of beautifully crafted gowns in a range of styles, fabrics, and colors. Whether it is a more classic and traditional look a client is going for or a lavish and glamourous dress, the team can make their vision a reality. Every client is provided with their own private dressing room and stylist upon arrival. These highly skilled specialists make sure that everyone feels comfortable and confident during each fitting session. Something Bleu also offers a cleaning and preservation service for customers after their wedding. A sample of other options available in store that will go perfect with any gown includes:

• Veils
  • Belts
  • Shoes
  • Wraps
  • Headpieces
  • Jewelry

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

Lydia H. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding 9/25/21

Something Bleu was amazing to work with! They have such a unique selection of dresses. I went in knowing I wanted to look timeless, but also feel like I was in Pride & Prejudice. The girls at Something Bleu immediately took me out on the floor and showed me 5 dresses that fit that exact description. I ended up purchasing the Harper gown from Madi Lane Designs through them at my very first appointment. They were amazing to work with through COVID, and all my fittings. I even called a few times with questions regarding undergarments, etc. and they were always happy to help walk me through my dress and what was needed for that. On my wedding day, I received SO MANY compliments, and I was so happy that my gown was something that would stand out in everyone's memories

Something Bleu's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words, Lydia!! It was incredible helping you create your vision for your big day and seeing it all come together for you!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 04/02/2021

4/2/21 Wedding

Everyone I encountered at this shop were caring, knowledgeable, and genuine. Never did I feel pressured or rushed. I was able to find a dream dress within my budget and had a wonderful experience!

Something Bleu's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaitlin!! Our most heartfelt congratulations! xo Marissa & SBB Team
  • Bruce
    Bruce M. Married on 01/10/2021

Stunning shoes

I recently had the pleasure of photographing  Something Bleu's exquisite bridal shoes. The details are amazing, from subtle design elements to stunning iridescent hues. I knew they were the most gorgeous shoes I have ever photographed, and then as if all the other details weren't enough, there is a beautiful blue jewel on the sole. You NEED these shoes on your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kiersten & Kyle
    14 photos · 06/16/2018

Samantha Nass Floral Design Samantha Nass Floral Design Wedding Florists

A wonderful Bridal salon with a great team who will ensure you find the perfect dress/accessories for your special day. Something Bleu Bridal carries some of the most exquisite European gowns and one of a kind jewelry. A must for Brides to be!

Saratoga Springs Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Something Bleu)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding