Tuxego Reviews

191 | Latham, NY

191 Reviews for Tuxego

• Matt

Matt Fahrenkopf · Getting married on 04/11/2022

The customer service at Tuxego is impeccable.

The customer service at Tuxego is impeccable. When my fiancée and I were planning our wedding Tony took the time to meet with us within our busy schedule and devoted his attention to our needs. He answered all of our questions in an honest and straightforward way with the intention of finding out which options would be best for us on our special day. I would highly recommend Tuxego for formalwear of any occasion.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Susannah

Susannah · Getting married on 08/06/2021

The best!!

Tuxego was one of our favorite vendors!! Working with Anthony was such a blast. I first met Anthony at a bridal show in January 2020 after our not-so-stellar experiences with Men’s Warehouse. I knew working with Anthony was going to be a completely different experience from the moment I met him. He listened to what I had to say and cared about our experience. When my husband and I went to our first appointment at Tuxego, Anthony made us feel so welcome. He truly listened to our requests, offered suggestions, and made us laugh throughout the whole appointment. When the pandemic shut him down, Anthony continued to communicate with us and made sure my husband and his brother were ready to go for our wedding day. Not once did we worry that we wouldn’t have the suits on time. He truly put our minds at ease. He also made us feel safe and comfortable when COVID restrictions lifted by implementing safety precautions in his store. Working with Anthony was, without a doubt, the least stressful vendor we worked with. Anthony was so honest and communicative throughout the whole process. His customer service was not only top notch, but he had the exact suit options we were looking for at an affordable price. Working with him was such a joy. We only had a minimony this year, so we’ll having our big wedding next year with a bridal party this time. We can’t wait to give him more business next year when we bring in our groomsmen! Anthony- we will forever sing your praises!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much for the resounding review. I'm flattered by the kind sentiments. I'm delighted you felt so comfortable and in spite of my never shutting up, you still enjoyed your experience. Although  none of my family, staff or friends would have me and stress free in the same sentence. I love when we make the favorites list so thank you for that.It certainly was a challenging time for us, but with loyal couples like you it gave us hope. The family was great to work with. So I feel  blessed to have been able to serve you. I look forward to next year, as well. Stay safe and healthy.
  • Taryn

Taryn Farewell · Married on 10/03/2020

It was a pleasure working with Anthony at Tuxego

Working with Anthony and team at Tuxego was so easy! Planning a wedding during COVID was stressful, so it was so nice that we didn't have to worry about the suits! We got suits for our Dads, the Best Man and my husband and they all looked great (they also all commented on how comfortable the shoes were...which is rare)! The process was so straightforward and Anthony made sure to communicate when the suits arrived for easy pickup. We highly recommend Anthony and Tuxego!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan Largo · Married on 08/08/2020

Always on their game.

I can't say enough about the staff at Tuxego. The owner, Anthony, was incredibly helpful when picking out the suits for our special day. He's also an absolute riot which made the experience that much more awesome. The staff was always on the ball and made sure we were able to get everything in on time with COVID backorders and everything in between. We even had a last minute snag with one of the groomsmen but Anthony pulled through and made sure the suit was in on time. Tuxego made a bunch of blue collar guys who never wear dress up look GREAT. Thank you for being a part of our special day! Highly, highly recommend for anyone in the area!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you.  I strive to make sure each consultation is personal for every couple, because every couple is different. For something so important everyone deserves a special experience and not cookie cutter service. Although not everyone finds me funny, thank God most folks have a sense of humor. If they didn't there would be a lot of offended people out there. I might find myself working a corner. I'm not as young and handsome as I once was, but it has to be more lucrative than weddings and travel right now.  As long as everyone knows the entertainment comes with the package.  For the record you have a handsome and great group of guys who made me look good. I always appreciate clients who acknowledge my team. Their care for our clients makes a big difference from others in making sure we deliver as I say in the consultation and it allows me time to spend with great couples like you two and be there when needed. Stay healthy and safe
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 07/25/2020

The men of the wedding

Tuxego helped us pick out tuxes for my groom, his groomsmen, the ring bearer and the fathers of the bride/groom. My husband had a general idea of what he wanted but Anthony helped him nail the final details to pull his wedding day vision together. He told us what worked, what didn’t, what was more comfortable, etc. He is clearly experienced and loves what he does. When COVID-19 hit, he made sure he safely finalized details of the tuxes with all of the men, finished their fittings, and got them their tuxes in time. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you Larissa. You made it happen in the face of a most difficult period in history. Nate and you are so kind, which makes what we do all the more special. Working with you and your family, especially your dad was a real pleasure. I'm glad you had a beautiful wedding.

Amber Couse · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Service

They were amazing, especially with having to reschedule our wedding 3 times because of Covid!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Jamie Fay · Married on 05/30/2020

Extraordinary!!!!

We got married in May during Covid and did not have the ceremony we planned or even the date we originally set. But Anthony and his team held tough throughout the whole process! Anthony made time to fit my husband and his groomsmen despite hard times. And he made sure everything arrived on time even though shipping was ridiculous at that time. Thanks so much Anthony, everyone looked so handsome and the tuxedos were an absolute perfect fit for all our guys!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Jamie Fay · Married on 05/30/2020

Extraordinary!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Laura Flower · Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic to work with

Anthony was a delight to work with. I had a vague idea of the look I wanted my groom to have and Anthony helped guide us to decisions that looked spectacular. Couldn't have been happier with our decision to go with tuxego.

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 10/25/2019

Great Place for Wedding Attire in the Capital District

The entire team at Tuxego was fantastic from start to finish. To start, they helped us choose the perfect accent colors for our big day! They were super helpful in answering all of our questions, and when the suits came in they did a great job of making sure they were wedding ready as soon as possible!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Dear Tarra,
    Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We wish that all couples understand the value in our process. Which is to make sure everyone is at their best and wedding day ready.
    Best wishes
  • Sean

Sean Moran · Married on 10/05/2019

Honest, great work

Anthony and the Tuxego crew have provided Tuxedos for my family for the last fifteen years. We just had our first wedding and they knocked it out of the park. Anthony and his team take the time to understand exactly what you (and more importantly the wide to be) want on your special day. They are honest and their opinions and take pride in the service they offer. Tuxego will not let you leave without attire for the entire crew that is perfect and meets your expectations.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sean,
    As always it is a pleasure to be of service your family and of course Juliana and you this time. Thank you also for responding to my day of wedding text to the groom with such awesome photos. When we refresh our website I will be certain to include them.
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional Experience Without the BS

My husband, our brother’s and my father had a fantastic experience working with Anthony and his team. Anthony has a very no BS approach to his customer service and it was a refreshing experience. He shared his knowledge and gave his professional opinion - explaining beforehand that he isn’t going to BS you just simply to get the sale, but to make sure you leave with a tux that is going to make you look and feel great. He is honest with his customers and because of his honesty, his approach is very unique - but in a great way.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Hey Alicia, I am always thankful when clients warn others of my obnoxiously candid personality. As you know all with the good intent that you walked away from the initial consultation feeling very confident in your choices, as well as having a lighthearted experience. I am additionally thrilled that you have trusted me to serve as you agent for the wonderful honeymoon you are certain to have.
  • robert

robert · Married on 09/14/2019

Great service and value

Absolutely loved the attire they provided for my wedding. They were great with the sizing and making minor adjustments. They were affordable and worked well with the groomsmen who was out of state. I would highly recommend as I have used them numerous times for other events.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hey Robert,
    Similar to one of my responses above, I am most thankful for sharing your and Simone's appreciation for how we can serve members from out of the area. So many couples assume because I'm a one store owner operator that we can't provide service for out of town members of a wedding party. I hear it very often from groomsmen who previously chose a big box store for their wedding regretted it and wished they had come here.

With much gratitude,
    Anthony

Erkki Oman · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic Experience

I had an excellent experience with Tuxego for my wedding.
    Anthony was straightforward and honest to help make the right selections to pull off the desired look. Arrangements for the out of town groomsmen were hassle free.
    Tuxego made planning for a wedding 200+ miles away, with groomsmen in three different states look easy - because that’s what they do!

Anthony and his staff are personable, responsive, and above all, want everyone to look their best.
    One of my groomsmen quipped that he’s been in many weddings, and this was the sharpest he’s ever looked.
    The fit, service, and overall experience is the best around!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Wow Erkki, I couldn't ask for a more thorough and glowing review. I am delighted you note your experience as fantastic. Please thank your friend for his compliment, that of his many tux experiences, that ours was the sharpest he's ever looked.

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2019

Awesome experience

I've been using Tuxego for years, and this time it was finally for my wedding. The staff is informative and helpful. Tony and his team have been in business for years, and they know how to do things right.

Special shout out to Matt Berroyer for all of his help and time in making the attire for my big day perfect. He is awesome at fixing things on the fly and makes sure that everything looks perfect before you walk out with your rental. I will continue to use Tuxego for all formal attire needs for years to come.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kelly,
    1. thank you for having been a loyal customer all these years.
    2. Returning for your wedding and trusting us is one of the best compliments to our service we can receive.
    3. Thank you for acknowledging my staff. In particular Matt because he is at the heart of our success. Regardless of him not liking me, LOL, He takes great pride in maintaining our level of service and is and exemplary model to all our staff.
    4. Letting people know that we can manage the needs of every client right up until the wedding if so called to service>
    5. We would be delighted if you came to visit and brought friends

Justin Pestuglicci · Married on 07/13/2019

Simply The Best

Anthony and his team at Tuxego are the absolute best in the business. They took the time to meet every one of our needs and more. They even sent me a text message the morning of our wedding asking if there was anything we needed from them and to enjoy the best day of our lives. Now THAT is incredible! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Justin, simply put we are delighted to have been a part of your and Ashlee's wedding. Thank you also for the acknowledgment of the wedding day text I sent. I like to think of it as an added touch of service.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2019

All the guys looked amazing

Anthony and his team were great! He asked us what we were looking for in terms of colors and what we wanted a suit or tux. We chose a navy suit for all the guys and our groomsmen had burgundy ties and everything looked awesome! He worked with us and gave us a date when everyone should be in by for their measurements and the suits were in in no time. Would definitely recommend because they take the time to help you choose exactly what you’re looking for!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you. Our aspiration is the delight of every client and the appreciation for our process. Jon 'Palz' knows this and from being a a valued and trusted member of our Tuxego family. It always means a lot to have one of our own come back "home." Palz is like another son to me.

Jonathan · Married on 06/02/2019

Great friends!

I have been fortunate to know Anthony and much of the crew for the better part of a decade. I was fortunate enough to get my prom Tuxedo’s through Tuxego. I have also referred many people to Anthony through the years, all with spectacular experiences. This past summer I again went back to Anthony because of his charismatic attention to detail and his willingness to give me the information I needed, not the information I wanted to hear. My wedding went off without a hitch and as always I was waited on hand-and-foot throughout the process. Could not be more pleased with Anthony and his staff and will continue my business through him as time goes on.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much. Your heartfelt words and thorough expression of our service is a tremendous compliments.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service

Tuxego was wonderful to deal with. With 6 of the men who needed tuxes being out of state they worked so well with them and even let some of them in the day before to pick up their tuxes before the opened. Mike helped out my husband and found the perfect suits for the bridal party for our wedding. Would definitely recommend Tuxego

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Kayla, thank you for sharing that we are able to provide service to groomsmen from out of state. All too often couples assume that a big chain is needed over a one store operator. As you know with us we can do it and with the personal service as well. I appreciate you acknowledging Mike and our staff. Tuxego is only as good as our wonderful team that takes pride in our service.
    We are delighted you were pleased with the whole experience.
  • User4652030 · 1+ year ago

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were so easy to work with. Anthony took the time to get to know us both, and then guided us every step of the way to achieve the look we were going for. They were so organized and always got back to us right away if we had a question. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your flattering remarks. It is always an affirmation to us that we have such wonderful clients who share how pleased they were in our service.

Katie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Rentals

Tuxego was recommended by our venue as a popular location that people rent tuxes from. They were awesome and provided very personalized service. Anthony was great in making sure that all of the tuxes we rented fit us perfectly. We could tell that he is a perfectionist and he really cared about everyone truly looking their best. The staff did an excellent job making minor alterations the day before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Anthony reached out to us to make sure that everyone had everything that they needed and he let us know that we could call if we needed anything that day. A true professional who cared a lot about us. Plus, the tuxes looked great and were very high-quality.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Hi Katie,
    My reply was long in coming, but I always want them to be personal. I'm grateful for your sincere and in depth expression of our service. It is always a pleasure to serve such wonderful people. I appreciate your flattering comment of my being a perfectionist, but in reality it is the neurosis of being obsessive-compulsive personality. If it gets the job done to the pleasure of our valued clients such as yourself, I'll take it. Best wishes
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

A five star business

Tuxego is by far the best place to get a tux for your wedding day. You will not meet another business owner as thorough as Toni. He will sit down and talk with you to learn about you and your event. He takes the time to develop an idea of what your goal is with regard to the tux and works with you to select the perfect match. He has decades of experience and insight that shine through when you discuss colors, sizes, and styles.

If your sleeve length is too long or too short by what appears to an infinitesimal amount, Toni will make sure that it is adjusted and will not accept anything other than a perfect fit. There are not many business owners willing to dedicate the time and effort to ensure that you look as sharp as possible. If something comes up at any point (as they often do during the wedding process), Toni and his team make sure that you are apprised of the situation.

The entire team at Tuxego is professional, generous, and very easy to work with. I could not be happier with my decision to get my tuxedo from Toni. If you want to look your best, go with Tuxego.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Julia,
    As embarrassed as I am for my delinquency in replying, at least I made it just in the nick of time for your anniversary. If I'm not mistaken wedding etiquette says I have a year. ha ha
    In all seriousness, it was such a delight to serve.
    I'm flattered by your glowing and thorough review. The amount of detail in your review is astounding. Your acknowledging that you were pleased with our attention to detail and the perfect experience.

Kaitlin H · Married on 10/20/2018

They made my husband, the wedding party and everyone look so handsome at an affordable price, love these guys

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hi Kaitlin,
    This thank you is way late in coming. I am grateful of your effort to share your experience and elevate us in the eyes of others.
    Love right back at you
  • Lisa

Lisa D · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend

Everyone at Tuxego was helpful, easy to work with, listened to what we were asking for, and overall provided great customer service. The owner was in the store both times we were in and was extremely personable and kind. We rented a tuxedo for our wedding from here and it was a great experience. We are very happy we went with Tuxego and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Lisa,
    I suppose we can call it our anniversary. Truly I apologize for not responding sooner. You taking the time to share your experience and your delight is at the heart of our success. We are grateful that you chose us to serve. Thank you

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

Tuxego was great! They worked with our out of town groomsmen, and day before adjustments. I would have liked an extra day to return the tux, but otherwise I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tuxego's reply:

First let me apologize for taking so long to express my appreciation for your wonderful review. I'm thankful when our clients stress to potential clients that we can serve out of town guest. So many times they assume only big box store is capable. All too often they discover too late that the personal service of someone who cares that our clients such as you are delighted is lost in the chains. I wish we could give you an extra day as well and were it a Friday or Saturday wedding we could have, but they need to be cleaned, pressed and altered for the coming week.
    Nonetheless, we are thrilled that you were delighted.