Tuxego Reviews

166 Reviews for Tuxego

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

166 Tuxego Reviews
  • User4652030 ·

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were so easy to work with. Anthony took the time to get to know us both, and then guided us every step of the way to achieve the look we were going for. They were so organized and always got back to us right away if we had a question. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Kaitlin H · Married on 10/20/2018

They made my husband, the wedding party and everyone look so handsome at an affordable price, love these guys

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

Tuxego was great! They worked with our out of town groomsmen, and day before adjustments. I would have liked an extra day to return the tux, but otherwise I would highly recommend them!!

Jayme · Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience at Tuxego! There are so many options to chose from- my husband and his groomsmen loved their suits!

• Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/14/2018

My now husband and I have been dating since we were in the 11th grade. We have been using Anthony and Tuxego for all our formal wear needs since the beginning of our relationship. My husband got all of his tuxes for his prom from Anthony. Therefore, when we were discussing where to get our tuxes for the wedding, Joe said he knew exactly where to go. In fact, he said there is no where else he would ever dream of going. Anthony is professional, friendly, and extremely passionate and knowledgeable about his profession. Thanks to Anthony all of the gentleman in our wedding looked so handsome! If you need a tux or a suit look no further than Tuxego. Anthony, we can't thank you enough for everything you did for us!!! We will recommend you over and over again!

Tuxego 1
    Tuxego 2

Terence · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent customer service and the final products looked great! They made sure that all of my groomsmen, who ranged from average size to 6'7", had tuxes that fit perfectly. They were easy to work with and gave me exactly the end result I wanted. Highly recommend.

Rob · Married on 06/23/2018

Quality professional service for picking out my wedding day attire

Tony and his staff at Tuxego are first class, hard working people. My wedding day was the biggest day of my life and I looked my absolute best because of the care Rony took in measuring and sizing my outfit. I wanted to mimic the outfit my grandfather wore on his wedding day by wearing a white sport coat, and Tony made that dream come true. If you want to look your best on your wedding day, or other signature moment in your life, I highly recommend choosing Tuxego. Tony is a “pro’s pro”.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks Rob I appreciate the kind words. I'm delighted I was able to help you pull off the look your grandfather wore.
  • Lucia

Lucia · Married on 05/05/2018

I highly recommend Tuxego for any and all of your tuxedo needs!

Tony and the Tuxego staff exceeded our expectations for our wedding! We felt comfortable and knew we were in good hands the moment we met with Tony and discussed our vision for our wedding. The process from start to finish was incredibly smooth and not the least bit stressful. My husband, our fathers and the groomsmen all looked amazing and I couldn’t be happier with how their entire look turned out. I highly recommend Tuxego for any and all of your tuxedo needs!

Tuxego 3

Chenique · Married on 03/02/2018

Tuxego is top notch! We had such a great experience. Tony is so knowledgeable and passionate! We'd definitely go back for all of our future Tux needs.

Mary-Francis · Married on 12/01/2017

Tony was wonderful! His team was very efficient and accommodating!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2017

Great to work with! They were so accommodating especially since people in our wedding party needed to receive their tux earlier than the expected arrival date. Every tux fit perfectly and looked great on all of the guys! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement of efforts.

Marina · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I are so thankful we decided to go with Tuxego for our wedding! Tony was so accommodating and made sure that we had all the information we needed! We had a certain vision for what the tuxes would look like paired with the bridesmaid dresses, and Tony made that vision come to life! He was honest and straight to the point, which my husband really valued, and suggested multiple fittings for each groomsman, which made an incredible difference in the fit. Everyone looked perfect, especially my husband! Thank you Tony and Tuxego, we appreciate all you do!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Your delight is our pleasure. We appreciate your sharing how much you enjoyed your experience.

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Tuxego. Anthony did a wonderful job helping us pick out a classic look for our wedding day. My husband was familiar with the shop and what he wanted to wear for the wedding. I am not up to date on what's in for men's fashion but they made it easy. Anthony walked us through a selection piece by piece. The pick up process was flawless for the groomsmen and father's and the drop off process was just as easy. These guys are very knowledgeable!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Tuxego's reply:

I'm delighted that you appreciated my candid advice and that you were please with our service.

Michael Barkley · Married on 09/08/2017

Wedding Saviors

Anthony and his staff were THE BEST. I had multiple groomsmen coming from out of town that had their measurements phoned in from other less detail oriented places ( Mens Warehouse ) that were a little off. With a 2nd fitting the night before the wedding they made everything work perfectly. Anthony and his staff are the best in the business and exceptional people as well. I would recommend them for every event you could think of. They took all the stress of last minute alterations away and made it exceptional. I couldn't think of a negative thing to say. Thank you Anthony!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2017

So great! The manager is so honest and on top of everything. The groomsmen, dads, and especially my husband looked so handsome!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Tuxego's reply:

thank you for the super review.

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2017

As the groom, one of the steps that I wanted to run as smoothly as possibly was the tuxedo fittings for myself and my groomsman. Anthony and Mike went out of their way to accommodate me (living in DC), my father and groomsmen (in Albany) and my in-laws (downstate). They seriously did an awesome job making us all feel at home, well taken care of and worry free, from 450 miles away. The tux's fit PERFECT where sharp! And everyone looked awesome. Do yourself a favor - let these guys take care of the worry. There's enough going on already.....show up, talk to them and listen to the experience of these guys, get fitted and get married. A+ team over there! Thank you guys! - Noah

Tuxego's reply:

thank you for your words of appreciation. It means a lot

Andrew · Married on 04/21/2017

My wife and I chose Tuxego for our wedding and we are so happy we did. We still get compliments on the tuxedo we chose and how great everyone looked. The groomsmen varied from small to large and each tux was hand tailored to fit each guy perfectly. Initially my wife and I had gone to larger chain suit/tux shops, and we were unimpressed by the selection, limited customization, and how much they would cost. We went to Tuxego after a family member recommended it. We met with Anthony for our initial meeting at 7pm - he made sure to accommodate to our work schedule, which was more than helpful. During our consult we discussed suits/tuxs and he was more than willing to provide his professional opinion which we thought was great since he wasn't rushing us or steering us to pick something. It was refreshing to have Anthony provide his professional opinion on what he thought would be the best tux. Meeting with him felt very relaxed and extremely easy during such a stressful time when planning a wedding. The entire staff was very friendly and made the fitting process very comfortable and timely. When I came in for the final fitting - the staff recognized me and made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the suit fit perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Anthony texted my wife to make sure we had everything and to ensure that the tuxs fit perfect. The suits came out looking wonderful and professionally tailored. We received so many compliments on our wedding night and my tux fit like it was made exactly for me. I would definitely recommend Tuxego due to their professionalism, keen perfection, attention to detail, and the price was unbeatable!

Tuxego's reply:

simply put you are too kind and most flattering
  • Z

zach · Married on 04/07/2017

We're from out of town which didn't make things easier on us or Tony, but he did an exceptional job at working to our needs. It's incredible how crazy things can get with 5 groomsmen from 5 states but Tony pulled it off and we looked great. Major ups to you Ton. And thank you, thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2017

Anthony and his team at Tuxego provided us with a wonderful experience for our wedding (and prior). My husband owns his tuxedo from them and they were our first and only choice to use for wedding rentals for the rest of the bridal party. Their customer service and follow up was wonderful and they were accommodating throughout the entire process, checking in on us multiple times. They were flexible with return so that we would have a worry free experience especially with plans for inclement weather. We wouldn't have chosen to go with anyone else and would certainly recommend to anyone!

Tuxego's reply:

we delight at the word "wonderful experience" we're glad you were pleased. thank you

Courtney · Married on 02/25/2017

Anthony was a consummate professional all while making us feel welcomed like family at his Latham store. He helped guide us through the selection process based upon the ideas we had and ultimately we ended up with the best tuxedo look. I have rented tuxedos from other places before and never had such detailed measurements taken. On the day of pick-up everyone tried on the tuxes and a few needed some slight alterations which were done right on premises in a few minutes time. I thought the tuxes were good to begin with but his staff said they wanted perfect fits for the occasion and they nailed it. Returns were easy after the weekend and the price of everything was great. I highly recommend Tuxego.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you I'll take professional when I can get that. My candor often loses me points there :-) Thank you for flattering words on behalf of the staff.

Justine · Married on 02/18/2017

Tuxego is the place to go for all of your tuxedo needs in the capital district. We received nothing but excellent service and were extremely happy with how all of the groomsmen and the groom looked on the day of the wedding. Many of our groomsmen were from out of town/out of state and had no issue submitting their measurements and getting a perfect fitting tux. Furthermore, on the morning of the wedding Tony texted my husband to make sure everyone was still happy with the way the tuxes fit. We have nothing but positive things to say and would recommend Tuxego to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tuxego's reply:

We appreciate the kind words and sharing your experience
  • Z

Zac · Married on 12/02/2016

The level of service provided by Anthony and company cannot be compared. I am a Wedding DJ, and I have seen a LOT of tuxes from a number of different companies. When it came time for ME to get married this past December, I knew that there was only one option for me and the others in my Wedding party...

Anthony worked with my (now) wife to find the perfect matches to the colors in the girls' dresses, and to match her vision of a beach Wedding in December in Upstate NY (no easy task!!)

He and his staff made sure that I looked good and that is no small feat! His attention to detail, and his candor in explaining why something just isn't "right" for you is refreshing in a world of salespeople who see you as a dollar sign only. With Anthony and his staff, you are always a member of the family, and you are welcomed like you've always belonged there...

I have spent years telling my clients that Tuxego is THE go-to place for their formal wear, and my experience working with him as a Groom did not diminish my opinion of it at all; rather, I hold Anthony and his team in even higher esteem as he helped me look GREAT for the best day of my life. Mr. Commisso, I thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Zac, it means a lot coming from a fellow professional. You certainly can attest to my work, just with our 7'2" tall groom and his 600 lbs+ groomsman. We make every effort so everyone feels their best

Joe · Married on 10/01/2016

My and I got married on October 1st, 2016. We decided to go with a local vendor for tuxedo's instead of a big chain after some bad experiences with friends weddings. We made the right choice in going with Tuxego! The consultation was very informative and made the whole experience feel very personalized. Anthony was awesome - professional, funny and very knowledgeable. He even texted me on the morning of the wedding to be sure everyone's tuxes were okay and to see if we needed anything! Also, with some of my groomsman coming from out of state, it was a breeze to get their measurements in and the flexibility in the scheduling of the second fitting made it easy for everyone. Thanks Anthony and everyone at Tuxego!

Vivian · Married on 09/18/2016

I just had my wedding on 9/18/16. Our experience with Tuxego really put me at ease. The owner. Anthony, is very personable. He personally sits with each couple for the first meeting and takes his time, going over each and every detail of your vision for the big day and helps you find the best tux that fits your vision and your budget. My husband looked so handsome in his tux and I couldn't have picked a better tux shop to help us. I have zero complaints, zero regrets.