161 Reviews for Tuxego

Ring Bearers (5)
Customization (4)
Appts. Only (3)
160 Tuxego Reviews

Tuxego was great! They worked with our out of town groomsmen, and day before adjustments. I would have liked an extra day to return the tux, but otherwise I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals

My now husband and I have been dating since we were in the 11th grade. We have been using Anthony and Tuxego for all our formal wear needs since the beginning of our relationship. My husband got all of his tuxes for his prom from Anthony. Therefore, when we were discussing where to get our tuxes for the wedding, Joe said he knew exactly where to go. In fact, he said there is no where else he would ever dream of going. Anthony is professional, friendly, and extremely passionate and knowledgeable about his profession. Thanks to Anthony all of the gentleman in our wedding looked so handsome! If you need a tux or a suit look no further than Tuxego. Anthony, we can't thank you enough for everything you did for us!!! We will recommend you over and over again!

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service and the final products looked great! They made sure that all of my groomsmen, who ranged from average size to 6'7", had tuxes that fit perfectly. They were easy to work with and gave me exactly the end result I wanted. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Terence, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Booking tuxes was easily the easiest part of wedding planning! My (now) husband went to a men's clothing chain and got practically no service. Later that day we went to Tuxego after meeting with them at a wedding expo and had a great experience. We quickly picked out what we wanted with guidance from Anthony. We feel like we got a great value for the adults. We decided to buy our ring bearer outfits online to save their parents some money. We had some issues with fit when the tuxes came in (many out of town groomsmen) but they were all handled quickly and in time!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/4/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Tuxego is top notch! We had such a great experience. Tony is so knowledgeable and passionate! We'd definitely go back for all of our future Tux needs.

Profile Picture Chenique, 3/2/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Tony was wonderful! His team was very efficient and accommodating!

Profile Picture Mary-Francis, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great to work with! They were so accommodating especially since people in our wedding party needed to receive their tux earlier than the expected arrival date. Every tux fit perfectly and looked great on all of the guys! Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I are so thankful we decided to go with Tuxego for our wedding! Tony was so accommodating and made sure that we had all the information we needed! We had a certain vision for what the tuxes would look like paired with the bridesmaid dresses, and Tony made that vision come to life! He was honest and straight to the point, which my husband really valued, and suggested multiple fittings for each groomsman, which made an incredible difference in the fit. Everyone looked perfect, especially my husband! Thank you Tony and Tuxego, we appreciate all you do!

Profile Picture Marina, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Our guys looked so handsome in their Michael Kors tuxedos. Special thanks to Anthony for suggesting my hard-to-fit husband go down two sizes. He never would have thought he'd be a lower size because his arms are so bulky, but the fit was fabulous! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Tuxego. Anthony did a wonderful job helping us pick out a classic look for our wedding day. My husband was familiar with the shop and what he wanted to wear for the wedding. I am not up to date on what's in for men's fashion but they made it easy. Anthony walked us through a selection piece by piece. The pick up process was flawless for the groomsmen and father's and the drop off process was just as easy. These guys are very knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So great! The manager is so honest and on top of everything. The groomsmen, dads, and especially my husband looked so handsome!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals
2.0

Our experience with Tuxego was AWFUL. When we met with Anthony for our consultation we thought he was a funny guy, but that quickly turned into him being obnoxious when times got tough. Anthony,  the owner,  measured my husband for his tux and when it came in the only part that fit was the shoes and vest. He then thought it would be appropriate to joke saying "what was I drunk when I measured you?".  This was Wednesday, and we were getting married Saturday so this definitely was not funny. They had to reorder his tux and it didn't come in until Thursday and still had to be altered to fit him as it was too short on the pants and sleeves. Another groomsmans tux came in without the vest, another tux had a big oil stain on the jacket, and all but one of the men had to have their tux altered because it did not fit. Needless to say I was incredibly stressed out with all of this and the owner was less than helpful. He was talking nasty about other customers who had just left while we were there,  and was cursing like it was no big deal. Their prices are higher than men's warehouse so I was hoping for better service and got the complete opposite. Even after all these alterations on the day of the wedding my father had to keep tucking his sleeve in because the stitching had come undone and another groomsman had the buttons of his jacket hanging by a thread because they had moved them to make the jacket fit. Stay away from Tuxego!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

As the groom, one of the steps that I wanted to run as smoothly as possibly was the tuxedo fittings for myself and my groomsman. Anthony and Mike went out of their way to accommodate me (living in DC), my father and groomsmen (in Albany) and my in-laws (downstate). They seriously did an awesome job making us all feel at home, well taken care of and worry free, from 450 miles away. The tux's fit PERFECT where sharp! And everyone looked awesome. Do yourself a favor - let these guys take care of the worry. There's enough going on already.....show up, talk to them and listen to the experience of these guys, get fitted and get married. A+ team over there! Thank you guys! - Noah

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Customization, Rentals

Tony was great. He worked with me to make sure I wasn't spending an arm and a leg for my tux and my groomsmen tuxes and then also let me keep my tux an extra day so I could do a 2nd shoot 3hrs south in NYC on the Monday following the wedding (Saturday). This made me feel much better considering my wedding venue overbooked and we had to scurry to set the wedding up at 2AM the morning of the wedding.

Thanks!

Profile Picture Ilya, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wife and I chose Tuxego for our wedding and we are so happy we did. We still get compliments on the tuxedo we chose and how great everyone looked. The groomsmen varied from small to large and each tux was hand tailored to fit each guy perfectly. Initially my wife and I had gone to larger chain suit/tux shops, and we were unimpressed by the selection, limited customization, and how much they would cost. We went to Tuxego after a family member recommended it. We met with Anthony for our initial meeting at 7pm - he made sure to accommodate to our work schedule, which was more than helpful. During our consult we discussed suits/tuxs and he was more than willing to provide his professional opinion which we thought was great since he wasn't rushing us or steering us to pick something. It was refreshing to have Anthony provide his professional opinion on what he thought would be the best tux. Meeting with him felt very relaxed and extremely easy during such a stressful time when planning a wedding. The entire staff was very friendly and made the fitting process very comfortable and timely. When I came in for the final fitting - the staff recognized me and made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure the suit fit perfectly. On the day of our wedding, Anthony texted my wife to make sure we had everything and to ensure that the tuxs fit perfect. The suits came out looking wonderful and professionally tailored. We received so many compliments on our wedding night and my tux fit like it was made exactly for me. I would definitely recommend Tuxego due to their professionalism, keen perfection, attention to detail, and the price was unbeatable!

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We're from out of town which didn't make things easier on us or Tony, but he did an exceptional job at working to our needs. It's incredible how crazy things can get with 5 groomsmen from 5 states but Tony pulled it off and we looked great. Major ups to you Ton. And thank you, thank you again!

Profile Picture zach, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Anthony and his team at Tuxego provided us with a wonderful experience for our wedding (and prior). My husband owns his tuxedo from them and they were our first and only choice to use for wedding rentals for the rest of the bridal party. Their customer service and follow up was wonderful and they were accommodating throughout the entire process, checking in on us multiple times. They were flexible with return so that we would have a worry free experience especially with plans for inclement weather. We wouldn't have chosen to go with anyone else and would certainly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Anthony was a consummate professional all while making us feel welcomed like family at his Latham store. He helped guide us through the selection process based upon the ideas we had and ultimately we ended up with the best tuxedo look. I have rented tuxedos from other places before and never had such detailed measurements taken. On the day of pick-up everyone tried on the tuxes and a few needed some slight alterations which were done right on premises in a few minutes time. I thought the tuxes were good to begin with but his staff said they wanted perfect fits for the occasion and they nailed it. Returns were easy after the weekend and the price of everything was great. I highly recommend Tuxego.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

Tuxego is the place to go for all of your tuxedo needs in the capital district. We received nothing but excellent service and were extremely happy with how all of the groomsmen and the groom looked on the day of the wedding. Many of our groomsmen were from out of town/out of state and had no issue submitting their measurements and getting a perfect fitting tux. Furthermore, on the morning of the wedding Tony texted my husband to make sure everyone was still happy with the way the tuxes fit. We have nothing but positive things to say and would recommend Tuxego to anyone.

Profile Picture Justine, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The level of service provided by Anthony and company cannot be compared. I am a Wedding DJ, and I have seen a LOT of tuxes from a number of different companies. When it came time for ME to get married this past December, I knew that there was only one option for me and the others in my Wedding party...

Anthony worked with my (now) wife to find the perfect matches to the colors in the girls' dresses, and to match her vision of a beach Wedding in December in Upstate NY (no easy task!!)

He and his staff made sure that I looked good and that is no small feat! His attention to detail, and his candor in explaining why something just isn't "right" for you is refreshing in a world of salespeople who see you as a dollar sign only. With Anthony and his staff, you are always a member of the family, and you are welcomed like you've always belonged there...

I have spent years telling my clients that Tuxego is THE go-to place for their formal wear, and my experience working with him as a Groom did not diminish my opinion of it at all; rather, I hold Anthony and his team in even higher esteem as he helped me look GREAT for the best day of my life. Mr. Commisso, I thank you!

Profile Picture Zac, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedos, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals
4.7

Anthony and his staff were great! The tuxedos for our wedding fit great and were high quality. Our best man didn't arrive until the day of the wedding and Tuxego was very accomodating and made sure his tux fit and looked good. The cost was a little high, but all of the men in our wedding looked great.

Profile Picture Elise, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Customization, Rentals

My and I got married on October 1st, 2016. We decided to go with a local vendor for tuxedo's instead of a big chain after some bad experiences with friends weddings. We made the right choice in going with Tuxego! The consultation was very informative and made the whole experience feel very personalized. Anthony was awesome - professional, funny and very knowledgeable. He even texted me on the morning of the wedding to be sure everyone's tuxes were okay and to see if we needed anything! Also, with some of my groomsman coming from out of state, it was a breeze to get their measurements in and the flexibility in the scheduling of the second fitting made it easy for everyone. Thanks Anthony and everyone at Tuxego!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

I just had my wedding on 9/18/16. Our experience with Tuxego really put me at ease. The owner. Anthony, is very personable. He personally sits with each couple for the first meeting and takes his time, going over each and every detail of your vision for the big day and helps you find the best tux that fits your vision and your budget. My husband looked so handsome in his tux and I couldn't have picked a better tux shop to help us. I have zero complaints, zero regrets.

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It was night and day when comparing tuxego to other tux rental stores we had visited. The staff was personable, friendly, and prompt. The suits arrived early, and the guys all looked great on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews