Tuxego Reviews

Tuxego 5
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 10/25/2019

Great Place for Wedding Attire in the Capital District

The entire team at Tuxego was fantastic from start to finish. To start, they helped us choose the perfect accent colors for our big day! They were super helpful in answering all of our questions, and when the suits came in they did a great job of making sure they were wedding ready as soon as possible!

Tuxego 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Dear Tarra,
    Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We wish that all couples understand the value in our process. Which is to make sure everyone is at their best and wedding day ready.
    Best wishes
  • Sean

Sean Moran · Married on 10/05/2019

Honest, great work

Anthony and the Tuxego crew have provided Tuxedos for my family for the last fifteen years. We just had our first wedding and they knocked it out of the park. Anthony and his team take the time to understand exactly what you (and more importantly the wide to be) want on your special day. They are honest and their opinions and take pride in the service they offer. Tuxego will not let you leave without attire for the entire crew that is perfect and meets your expectations.

Tuxego 7
    Tuxego 8
    Tuxego 9
    Tuxego 10
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Sean,
    As always it is a pleasure to be of service your family and of course Juliana and you this time. Thank you also for responding to my day of wedding text to the groom with such awesome photos. When we refresh our website I will be certain to include them.
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional Experience Without the BS

My husband, our brother’s and my father had a fantastic experience working with Anthony and his team. Anthony has a very no BS approach to his customer service and it was a refreshing experience. He shared his knowledge and gave his professional opinion - explaining beforehand that he isn’t going to BS you just simply to get the sale, but to make sure you leave with a tux that is going to make you look and feel great. He is honest with his customers and because of his honesty, his approach is very unique - but in a great way.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Hey Alicia, I am always thankful when clients warn others of my obnoxiously candid personality. As you know all with the good intent that you walked away from the initial consultation feeling very confident in your choices, as well as having a lighthearted experience. I am additionally thrilled that you have trusted me to serve as you agent for the wonderful honeymoon you are certain to have.
  • robert

robert · Married on 09/14/2019

Great service and value

Absolutely loved the attire they provided for my wedding. They were great with the sizing and making minor adjustments. They were affordable and worked well with the groomsmen who was out of state. I would highly recommend as I have used them numerous times for other events.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Hey Robert,
    Similar to one of my responses above, I am most thankful for sharing your and Simone's appreciation for how we can serve members from out of the area. So many couples assume because I'm a one store owner operator that we can't provide service for out of town members of a wedding party. I hear it very often from groomsmen who previously chose a big box store for their wedding regretted it and wished they had come here.

With much gratitude,
    Anthony

Erkki Oman · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic Experience

I had an excellent experience with Tuxego for my wedding.
    Anthony was straightforward and honest to help make the right selections to pull off the desired look. Arrangements for the out of town groomsmen were hassle free.
    Tuxego made planning for a wedding 200+ miles away, with groomsmen in three different states look easy - because that’s what they do!

Anthony and his staff are personable, responsive, and above all, want everyone to look their best.
    One of my groomsmen quipped that he’s been in many weddings, and this was the sharpest he’s ever looked.
    The fit, service, and overall experience is the best around!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Wow Erkki, I couldn't ask for a more thorough and glowing review. I am delighted you note your experience as fantastic. Please thank your friend for his compliment, that of his many tux experiences, that ours was the sharpest he's ever looked.

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2019

Awesome experience

I've been using Tuxego for years, and this time it was finally for my wedding. The staff is informative and helpful. Tony and his team have been in business for years, and they know how to do things right.

Special shout out to Matt Berroyer for all of his help and time in making the attire for my big day perfect. He is awesome at fixing things on the fly and makes sure that everything looks perfect before you walk out with your rental. I will continue to use Tuxego for all formal attire needs for years to come.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kelly,
    1. thank you for having been a loyal customer all these years.
    2. Returning for your wedding and trusting us is one of the best compliments to our service we can receive.
    3. Thank you for acknowledging my staff. In particular Matt because he is at the heart of our success. Regardless of him not liking me, LOL, He takes great pride in maintaining our level of service and is and exemplary model to all our staff.
    4. Letting people know that we can manage the needs of every client right up until the wedding if so called to service>
    5. We would be delighted if you came to visit and brought friends

Justin Pestuglicci · Married on 07/13/2019

Simply The Best

Anthony and his team at Tuxego are the absolute best in the business. They took the time to meet every one of our needs and more. They even sent me a text message the morning of our wedding asking if there was anything we needed from them and to enjoy the best day of our lives. Now THAT is incredible! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Justin, simply put we are delighted to have been a part of your and Ashlee's wedding. Thank you also for the acknowledgment of the wedding day text I sent. I like to think of it as an added touch of service.

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2019

All the guys looked amazing

Anthony and his team were great! He asked us what we were looking for in terms of colors and what we wanted a suit or tux. We chose a navy suit for all the guys and our groomsmen had burgundy ties and everything looked awesome! He worked with us and gave us a date when everyone should be in by for their measurements and the suits were in in no time. Would definitely recommend because they take the time to help you choose exactly what you’re looking for!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you. Our aspiration is the delight of every client and the appreciation for our process. Jon 'Palz' knows this and from being a a valued and trusted member of our Tuxego family. It always means a lot to have one of our own come back "home." Palz is like another son to me.

Jonathan · Married on 06/02/2019

Great friends!

I have been fortunate to know Anthony and much of the crew for the better part of a decade. I was fortunate enough to get my prom Tuxedo’s through Tuxego. I have also referred many people to Anthony through the years, all with spectacular experiences. This past summer I again went back to Anthony because of his charismatic attention to detail and his willingness to give me the information I needed, not the information I wanted to hear. My wedding went off without a hitch and as always I was waited on hand-and-foot throughout the process. Could not be more pleased with Anthony and his staff and will continue my business through him as time goes on.

Tuxego 11
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much. Your heartfelt words and thorough expression of our service is a tremendous compliments.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service

Tuxego was wonderful to deal with. With 6 of the men who needed tuxes being out of state they worked so well with them and even let some of them in the day before to pick up their tuxes before the opened. Mike helped out my husband and found the perfect suits for the bridal party for our wedding. Would definitely recommend Tuxego

Tuxego 12
    Tuxego 13
    Tuxego 14
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Kayla, thank you for sharing that we are able to provide service to groomsmen from out of state. All too often couples assume that a big chain is needed over a one store operator. As you know with us we can do it and with the personal service as well. I appreciate you acknowledging Mike and our staff. Tuxego is only as good as our wonderful team that takes pride in our service.
    We are delighted you were pleased with the whole experience.
  • User4652030 · Recently married

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were so easy to work with. Anthony took the time to get to know us both, and then guided us every step of the way to achieve the look we were going for. They were so organized and always got back to us right away if we had a question. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your flattering remarks. It is always an affirmation to us that we have such wonderful clients who share how pleased they were in our service.

Katie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Rentals

Tuxego was recommended by our venue as a popular location that people rent tuxes from. They were awesome and provided very personalized service. Anthony was great in making sure that all of the tuxes we rented fit us perfectly. We could tell that he is a perfectionist and he really cared about everyone truly looking their best. The staff did an excellent job making minor alterations the day before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Anthony reached out to us to make sure that everyone had everything that they needed and he let us know that we could call if we needed anything that day. A true professional who cared a lot about us. Plus, the tuxes looked great and were very high-quality.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Hi Katie,
    My reply was long in coming, but I always want them to be personal. I'm grateful for your sincere and in depth expression of our service. It is always a pleasure to serve such wonderful people. I appreciate your flattering comment of my being a perfectionist, but in reality it is the neurosis of being obsessive-compulsive personality. If it gets the job done to the pleasure of our valued clients such as yourself, I'll take it. Best wishes
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

A five star business

Tuxego is by far the best place to get a tux for your wedding day. You will not meet another business owner as thorough as Toni. He will sit down and talk with you to learn about you and your event. He takes the time to develop an idea of what your goal is with regard to the tux and works with you to select the perfect match. He has decades of experience and insight that shine through when you discuss colors, sizes, and styles.

If your sleeve length is too long or too short by what appears to an infinitesimal amount, Toni will make sure that it is adjusted and will not accept anything other than a perfect fit. There are not many business owners willing to dedicate the time and effort to ensure that you look as sharp as possible. If something comes up at any point (as they often do during the wedding process), Toni and his team make sure that you are apprised of the situation.

The entire team at Tuxego is professional, generous, and very easy to work with. I could not be happier with my decision to get my tuxedo from Toni. If you want to look your best, go with Tuxego.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Julia,
    As embarrassed as I am for my delinquency in replying, at least I made it just in the nick of time for your anniversary. If I'm not mistaken wedding etiquette says I have a year. ha ha
    In all seriousness, it was such a delight to serve.
    I'm flattered by your glowing and thorough review. The amount of detail in your review is astounding. Your acknowledging that you were pleased with our attention to detail and the perfect experience.

Kaitlin H · Married on 10/20/2018

They made my husband, the wedding party and everyone look so handsome at an affordable price, love these guys

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hi Kaitlin,
    This thank you is way late in coming. I am grateful of your effort to share your experience and elevate us in the eyes of others.
    Love right back at you
  • Lisa

Lisa D · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly Recommend

Everyone at Tuxego was helpful, easy to work with, listened to what we were asking for, and overall provided great customer service. The owner was in the store both times we were in and was extremely personable and kind. We rented a tuxedo for our wedding from here and it was a great experience. We are very happy we went with Tuxego and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Lisa,
    I suppose we can call it our anniversary. Truly I apologize for not responding sooner. You taking the time to share your experience and your delight is at the heart of our success. We are grateful that you chose us to serve. Thank you

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

Tuxego was great! They worked with our out of town groomsmen, and day before adjustments. I would have liked an extra day to return the tux, but otherwise I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tuxego's reply:

First let me apologize for taking so long to express my appreciation for your wonderful review. I'm thankful when our clients stress to potential clients that we can serve out of town guest. So many times they assume only big box store is capable. All too often they discover too late that the personal service of someone who cares that our clients such as you are delighted is lost in the chains. I wish we could give you an extra day as well and were it a Friday or Saturday wedding we could have, but they need to be cleaned, pressed and altered for the coming week.
    Nonetheless, we are thrilled that you were delighted.

Jayme · Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience at Tuxego! There are so many options to chose from- my husband and his groomsmen loved their suits!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tuxego's reply:

Jayme, thank you for sharing that you has a wonderful experience. Our clients pleasure is out delight.
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/14/2018

My now husband and I have been dating since we were in the 11th grade. We have been using Anthony and Tuxego for all our formal wear needs since the beginning of our relationship. My husband got all of his tuxes for his prom from Anthony. Therefore, when we were discussing where to get our tuxes for the wedding, Joe said he knew exactly where to go. In fact, he said there is no where else he would ever dream of going. Anthony is professional, friendly, and extremely passionate and knowledgeable about his profession. Thanks to Anthony all of the gentleman in our wedding looked so handsome! If you need a tux or a suit look no further than Tuxego. Anthony, we can't thank you enough for everything you did for us!!! We will recommend you over and over again!

Tuxego 15
    Tuxego 16
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Karissa and Joe,
    I'm embarrassed that the entire 2018 year somehow got by me.
    It was such a delight to serve, be a part of it and enjoy your special day.
    I'm flattered by your glowing and detailed review. It is always the greatest compliment when fellow wedding professionals and their families entrust us to serve.

Terence · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent customer service and the final products looked great! They made sure that all of my groomsmen, who ranged from average size to 6'7", had tuxes that fit perfectly. They were easy to work with and gave me exactly the end result I wanted. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Rob · Married on 06/23/2018

Quality professional service for picking out my wedding day attire

Tony and his staff at Tuxego are first class, hard working people. My wedding day was the biggest day of my life and I looked my absolute best because of the care Rony took in measuring and sizing my outfit. I wanted to mimic the outfit my grandfather wore on his wedding day by wearing a white sport coat, and Tony made that dream come true. If you want to look your best on your wedding day, or other signature moment in your life, I highly recommend choosing Tuxego. Tony is a “pro’s pro”.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks Rob I appreciate the kind words. I'm delighted I was able to help you pull off the look your grandfather wore.

Millie · event on: 05/10/2018

On prom day we noticed something was wrong with my sons jacket. I called the store and within less than 30 minutes Anthony was at my house. Now a days you do not get that type of service but Tuxego was exceptional. I am blown away with their professionalism. Great job.

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Lucia

Lucia · Married on 05/05/2018

I highly recommend Tuxego for any and all of your tuxedo needs!

Tony and the Tuxego staff exceeded our expectations for our wedding! We felt comfortable and knew we were in good hands the moment we met with Tony and discussed our vision for our wedding. The process from start to finish was incredibly smooth and not the least bit stressful. My husband, our fathers and the groomsmen all looked amazing and I couldn’t be happier with how their entire look turned out. I highly recommend Tuxego for any and all of your tuxedo needs!

Tuxego 17
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Tuxego's reply:

I'm embarrassed that I missed replying, to some of our wonderful and much appreciated reviews. Thoughtful clients such as you that are kind enough to share your experience, not only here but by word of mouth, is our life's blood. To know we exceeded your expectations is the greatest compliment. I remain grateful and at your service. Thank you

Chenique · Married on 03/02/2018

Tuxego is top notch! We had such a great experience. Tony is so knowledgeable and passionate! We'd definitely go back for all of our future Tux needs.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Chenique,
    I was so grateful to be a part of your wonderful day and that you and Asi were delighted. I am also thankful that you chose me to plan your honeymoon.

Mary-Francis · Married on 12/01/2017

Tony was wonderful! His team was very efficient and accommodating!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Good day Mary-Francis,
    My apologies for the extremely late response to your kind and succinct comments.

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2017

Great to work with! They were so accommodating especially since people in our wedding party needed to receive their tux earlier than the expected arrival date. Every tux fit perfectly and looked great on all of the guys! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement of efforts.