LC Beauty Co.

Schenectady, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

LC Beauty Co. is a luxury wedding hair and makeup company based out of Schenectady, New York and are available worldwide for weddings. A talented collective of hairstylists and makeup artists is on hand to bring your vision to life. These professionals will collaborate with you throughout your wedding journey, tailoring their talents and using high-end products to ensure elegant and effortless results.

From makeup tutorials for you and your friends to consultations and on-site makeovers, LC Beauty Co. is a one-stop shop for all things beauty. You can avail of the team’s services for engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and more. The cosmetics experts complete natural and contour makeup, false-lash applications, tattoo coverage, and wedding trials. When it comes to hairstyles, you can choose from chic updos, soft curls, sophisticated blowouts, and more. The artists also provide facials, lashes and waxing leading up to your day.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 10/14/2023
    Each time I experience makeup by Brittany my expectations are exceeded! She has done my makeup on a few occasions and I have been consistently thrilled with the outcome! You can tell that she really loves what she does which makes all the difference. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my makeup; she is warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. She is dedicated to making sure you look amazing and she never disappoints!
    Jennifer Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing!!!

Professional, fun, and kind. This is the company to go to! Heather did an amazing job on my, my mother, and my bridal party makeup! She was so personable and even went the extra mile allowing to add a last minute person. Also being able to go and get a trial done prior to the wedding made all the difference! I can’t thank LLC Beauty enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 02/11/2022

Phenomenal Service and Amazing Artistry

If you are interested in getting your makeup professionally done for your wedding, I definitely recommend the ladies at LC Beauty. Brittany helped me prepare my skin with the most relaxing facials starting 6 months before my wedding, I have not had a more relaxing facial in my life and the recommendation for products to improve my skincare was phenomenal. Heather did my makeup the day of and she is so friendly and a true artist. The price is so reasonable for the bride and bridesmaids. It includes airbrush and lashes! I never felt more beautiful in my life then the day of my wedding. I highly recommend this amazing team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

32 photos · 10/05/2019
  • Justine & Jared
    120 photos · 10/13/2018

2320 Guilderland Ave. Schenectady, NY, 12306
Location of (LC Beauty Co.)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding