About Luxe Beauty Bar INC

• With over 8 years in the prestige beauty industry, Luxe Beauty Bar was born out of our vision of bringing a truly glamorous makeup experience to a client's special day.  Whether it be a wedding, a special event, or just because, Luxe allows you to truly enjoy the makeup process.  From the moment you sit in our chair we want you to feel confident in our talents. We strive to bring the makeup design you've visualized to life!  Luxe  has no "signature" look. From dramatic high glamour makeup, to stunning natural beauty looks, each client's makeup design is entirely unique to the client.  Luxe prides itself on investing one on one time with a client. Before an event, we encourage clients to share pictures on pinterest with us, to feel free to discuss the difference between a shade of gold  vs a shade of champange.    Luxe goes above and beyond to stay immersed in the latest makeup trends and teniques, so we have the skills to execute your vision.   We are obsessed with the glitz and glamour, the excitment and anticipation that goes on behind the scenes of your special day. After all the hours of preperation, we live for catching a glimpse of that magical moment. The moment when the hair is perfect, the dress is on and the final lipstick is applied. There is absolutely nothing more pleasurable than seeing the glow of cofidence on a client's face.       Glamour is something more than what you put on your own body. It has to do with the way you carry yourself and the impact you have on others." - TOM FORD       Amy  Michaud Owner-Makeup Artist

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Albany

Follow Luxe Beauty Bar INC on

8 Reviews for Luxe Beauty Bar INC

Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Amy was prompt, professional, and displayed an extremely high competence in the art of makeup! She patiently listened to my needs and executed them flawlessly. I could not have asked for a better artist to do my wedding makeup and I would highly recommend her to anybody! Thanks again!!! ❤️

Profile Picture Reanna, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Where do I even begin?? Cecilia and Amy did an absolutely amazing job on our makeup for my wedding last month!!! Everyone looked stunning, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing pair of makeup artists for my big day! These two are beyond gifted in what they do...and I highly recommend them for ANY special occasion you want to look beautiful for! Great ladies with even greater personalities to top off their amazing work. Of course I give them 5 out of 5 stars!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 9/19/14, 5 Reviews