FiftyFlowers

Boise, Idaho View map

$300 Typical Price

FiftyFlowers is the customer-centric, online destination for wholesale wedding flowers, shipped fresh from the farm straight to your door! Inspired by the DIY couple, we offer an extensive selection of fresh flowers, greenery, and floral accessories because we believe anyone can create their own wedding flowers.

Not sure where to start? Click here to understand how it works: https://www.fiftyflowers.com/what-we-do.php

View our pre-made wedding flower options: https://www.fiftyflowers.com/wedding-collections

Our goal at FiftyFlowers is to help couples create the wedding flowers of their dreams on a budget that works for them. Every couple is unique and we want to bring their story to life by helping them create their vision, and we do that through our amazing customer service who’s there for you every step of the way, and with our huge selection of products! In fact, we have one of the most extensive selections of wholesale flowers available anywhere. Need help deciding which flowers to choose? You can schedule a phone consult with one of our resident wedding planners who can help with flower choices, determining quantities, and can give flower-specific care tips.

We look forward to making your wedding flower dreams come true!

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.3 out of 5 rating

• Danielle
    Austin W. Married on 05/21/2022

Cheap and fun

I ordered flowers to make the bridal bouquet, 7 bridesmaid bouquets, 15 boutonnieres, and flower girl basket. The only thing that I had leftover was baby's breath. It turned out beautifully, the only thing I didn't like was the shade of purple for the roses. They turned out looking like fuschia in pictures. But I had them delivered wednesday for a saturday wedding and I was worried about everything wilting. The only flowers that looked very very slightly bad were the spray roses. Everything else looked amazing. Highly recommend. Worth the price. Customer service was great whenever I called them too.

FiftyFlowers's reply:

Congratulations, Austin! We are so happy that you felt that Fifty Flowers was a smart investment for your wedding flowers. We wish that our flower colors were as precise as a color swatch, but alas, mother nature has other plans! We are delighted that your day turned out gorgeous and thank you for the helpful review! Best to you!
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 11/21/2021

Stunning flowers

We had truly excellent experience with our loose flowers from Fifty Flowers and the associated pre-made wedding collection package made by Enjoy Flowers available through Fifty Flowers. All the were stunning. The Purity Wedding Collection was exceptional. We used it for the wedding party bouquets, boutineres, corsages, and even the aisle markers. We also had 6 pre-made purity collection centerpieces and 6 diy centerpieces.. To these we added flowers from the “High Society” pre-made arrangements, creamy hypericum berries, and white hydrangea. In the end we had 18 centerpieces and 2 large ceremony urns. We also bought 8 prearranged “orange themed event flower arrangements” for the rehearsal dinner which were absolutely stunning and perfect for our “thanksgiving” themed event.
  • Tristin
    Tristin Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful flowers

I ordered greenery for the tables for my wedding. Easy to place the order, came in on time, looked lovely. Well worth it!
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 05/16/2016

Deals

FiftyFlowers 1
Discount
Fresh Rose petals are made to order specially for your wedding. FiftyFlowers' offers dozens of different colors and mixes of fresh rose petals. Shipped directly from our partner farms to your doorstep ANYWHERE in the USA.

Cullen Creations Cullen Creations Wedding Planners

I love Fifty Flowers! I have used them numerous times and they are my go to place to get flowers for my couples weddings. They have a large selection of different types of flowers in all the colors you could ever want! The prices are great and the customer service is amazing! Thank you Fifty Flowers for helping me make my couples dream weddings come life!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

OTF PhotoImages LLC OTF PhotoImages LLC Wedding Photographers

FiftyFlowers has just beautiful flowers and arrangements! I will recommend to brides in the future to use them

2404 W Bank Drive Boise, Idaho, 83705

Monday - Friday: 7:30am EST - 7:30pm EST Saturday: 9am EST - 2pm EST Sunday: Offices are Closed
Location of (FiftyFlowers)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding