Esmae Event Floral Design

Boise, ID View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

Esmae Event Floral Design is a flower business in Boise Idaho. Angela Perevertaylo is a modern floral designer with a passion for helping couples create their perfect arrangement for any occasion. She takes your ideas and vision and turns it into stunning floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and color.

Esmae Event Floral Design offers consultations, event design, venue visit, delivery, set up and tear down. Angela takes care of all details so you can enjoy your special day. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Large Floral Installations
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kristin A. Married on 05/04/2019

Best Florist Around!

Choosing Angela as my wedding florist was definitely one of the best decisions that I made! I found her on Instagram and fell in love with her floral arrangements. I'm not a very creative person so I wasn't really sure what I wanted in terms of wedding flowers. I showed her a couple of photos that I liked and told her the colors I wanted. She took the little information I had to give her and did an insanely wonderful job. I got so many compliments on all of our flowers! On top of that, she was extremely affordable. Prior to meeting with her, I got quoted DOUBLE what she quoted me and honestly, Angela's floral arrangements were so much prettier.

I could not recommend her more to future brides. She is so sweet, easy to communicate with and does BEAUTIFUL work.
  • Hasmik
    Hasmik Married on 04/27/2019

Best florist out there!

Angela is absolutely amazing at what she does!! She was the florist at my wedding in Sonoma, and she far surpassed all of my expectations. She truly made my wedding dreams come true!! From my dreamy bridal bouquet (that I got lots of compliments on), to the amazing "make your own" arches, to the high and low centerpieces and a stunning sweetheart table decor, Angela just nailed it all!! I think she is incredibly talented, and is so so good at the romantic/whimsical look for weddings. She just gets it and can make any vision come to life. I don't think anyone else in the area compares, and her pricing is also the best.
    Sarah Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond expectations

Working with Angela was amazing! She is so good at what she does, my bridesmaids and my bouquets were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! She was so easy to work with, understood what I wanted, and made my day so beautiful. Our table florals were exactly what we wanted and she even put greenery on some of the signs that I hadn't expected! Angela is so talented, I highly recommend going with Esmae!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Esmae Event Floral Design 1
Exclusive

Anna Perevertaylo Photography Anna Perevertaylo Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible talented florist we've been working together with so many weddings, styled bridal shoots, and portrait session for both maternity, family and seniors. She's amazing at all she has to offer and I love the attention to detail and just her vision brought to life!

Boise Boise, ID, 83701
916-633-7854
Location of (Esmae Event Floral Design)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding