North Highlands, North Highlands, CA 95660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Esmae Event Floral Design

Esmae Event Floral Design is a flower business in North Highlands, California. Angela Perevertaylo is a modern floral designer with a passion for helping people create their perfect arrangement for any occasion. She takes your ideas and vision and turns it into stunning floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and color.

Esmae Event Floral Design offers consultations, event design, venue visit, delivery, set up and clean up. Angela takes care of all details so you can enjoy your special day. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

Esmae Event Floral Design 7
  • Hasmik

Hasmik · Married on 04/27/2019

Best florist out there!

Angela is absolutely amazing at what she does!! She was the florist at my wedding in Sonoma, and she far surpassed all of my expectations. She truly made my wedding dreams come true!! From my dreamy bridal bouquet (that I got lots of compliments on), to the amazing "make your own" arches, to the high and low centerpieces and a stunning sweetheart table decor, Angela just nailed it all!! I think she is incredibly talented, and is so so good at the romantic/whimsical look for weddings. She just gets it and can make any vision come to life. I don't think anyone else in the area compares, and her pricing is also the best.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond expectations

Working with Angela was amazing! She is so good at what she does, my bridesmaids and my bouquets were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! She was so easy to work with, understood what I wanted, and made my day so beautiful. Our table florals were exactly what we wanted and she even put greenery on some of the signs that I hadn't expected! Angela is so talented, I highly recommend going with Esmae!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Award

Esmae Event Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Esmae Event Floral Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Anna Perevertaylo Photography
    Anna Perevertaylo Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible talented florist we've been working together with so many weddings, styled bridal shoots, and portrait session for both maternity, family and seniors. She's amazing at all she has to offer and I love the attention to detail and just her vision brought to life!

• North Highlands North Highlands, CA, 95660 See on map