Esmae Event Floral Design Reviews

Esmae Event Floral Design 7
  • Hasmik

Hasmik · Married on 04/27/2019

Best florist out there!

Angela is absolutely amazing at what she does!! She was the florist at my wedding in Sonoma, and she far surpassed all of my expectations. She truly made my wedding dreams come true!! From my dreamy bridal bouquet (that I got lots of compliments on), to the amazing "make your own" arches, to the high and low centerpieces and a stunning sweetheart table decor, Angela just nailed it all!! I think she is incredibly talented, and is so so good at the romantic/whimsical look for weddings. She just gets it and can make any vision come to life. I don't think anyone else in the area compares, and her pricing is also the best.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond expectations

Working with Angela was amazing! She is so good at what she does, my bridesmaids and my bouquets were so gorgeous and exceeded my expectations! She was so easy to work with, understood what I wanted, and made my day so beautiful. Our table florals were exactly what we wanted and she even put greenery on some of the signs that I hadn't expected! Angela is so talented, I highly recommend going with Esmae!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding Job!

WOW! What an amazing job Angela did on my centerpieces, boutonnieres and bouquet! We never personally met, but she was given a Pinterest picture, color scheme and a few flower requests by my father and his girlfriend, and she exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend her to anyone needing floral arrangements for any special occasion!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Esmae Event Floral Design 8
    Esmae Event Floral Design 9
    Esmae Event Floral Design 10
    Esmae Event Floral Design 11

Joanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Angela was awesome to work with. Our reception was more than what we imagined it would be. The flowers were very lovely!

Sent on 09/03/2018

marie · Married on 07/21/2018

Angela was so sweet and professional, and perfectly captured our vision. The flowers were beautiful and complemented the venue, our colors, and garden theme. Aside from a minor hiccup in delivery (due to unforeseen traffic), everything was seamless.

I would highly recommend Angela for your floral designs. She’s makes the process both easy and fun.

A huge thank you for making our wedding complete. Your designs are absolutely stunning and you truly have a talent.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Esmae Event Floral Design 12
    Esmae Event Floral Design 13
    Esmae Event Floral Design 14
    Esmae Event Floral Design 15
    Esmae Event Floral Design 16
    Esmae Event Floral Design 17

Adrianna · Married on 05/19/2018

I saw Angela's work on her Instagram page and instantly fell in love. We met over coffee and she was incredibly friendly and easy to talk to. I shared some photos of what I envisioned and types of flowers I liked, but gave no specifics as I trusted her creative process. I found out she was expecting her second child (yay!) and she was due the day of my wedding a few months beforehand. I was a little bummed because I didn't expect her to actually be there setting up when she was due any day. Let's just say I was completely surprised and overjoyed when I saw she was there, trying to work that baby out of her, the day of the wedding. Her flower arrangements were the most beautiful I had/have ever seen! I was so obsessed with EVERYTHING!!! I literally had my nose stuffed in my bouquet because I couldn't stop smelling the incredible peonies she found. They were insanely gorgeous!! I saved as many flowers as I could and made mini arrangements for a local senior living center. The residents were so amazed at how beautiful the flowers were. Angela helped make our wedding day perfect and exceeded all of our expectations! I will definitely be hiring her for any floral needs in the future! You should, too!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Angelica · Married on 01/07/2018

Esmaé event florist was an absolute pleasure to work with! Angela goes above and beyond for her clients. She’s very accommodating, diligent, and truly in love with what she does. She took my vision for our wedding day and made it a reality. Her work is absolutely stunning and it’s very evident she pours her heart and soul into everything she creates.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

I found Angela through WeddingWire and then sneaked a peek at her instagram (@esmae_event_floral_design). I had been searching for a florist for a few weeks already and was really struggling to find someone whose work made me really excited, then I stumbled across Angela!

Since my first interaction asking for more information, Angela has been patient, helpful and so flexible. I had no idea what exactly to ask for with my florals, but simply had an idea in my head of what I thought I wanted. Angela helped me by patiently asking the right questions, working with me on inspiration boards, and getting me to a place where I could better communicate exactly what I wanted, while using her expertise to bring the entire vision together. She was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process, super flexible and our wedding florals were everything I dreamed they would be. She creates truly beautiful work at an extremely fair price point, and I would recommend her any day! Thank you Angela for making our day so wonderful.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

I found Esmae Even Floral Design on Instagram after being quoted a ridiculous amount by two other florists in my area. Her images were amazing, such a unique flare. Angela offered fair prices and the best customer service. She sat down with me and listened to my ideas about my wedding and offered her sage advice when asked. She helped me design my layout to make the most sense with my budget for floral, understood the theme of the wedding immediately, and was patient and interested in everything I had to say. When it got closer to our wedding day Angela made me feel at ease by meeting with me one last time to discuss details and coordination. I always felt comfortable asking her opinion and I trusted in her advice. There were a couple of times we went back and forth on some prices of rentals and she never made me feel as though she was annoyed, she offered her prices politely and didn't pressure me on anything during the time I was shopping around for additional rentals (candles, center pieces). On the day of the wedding she delivered on literally everything she had promised and she went above and beyond on the organization, hustle, and presentation. When I say "hustle" I mean she was flexible enough to work with a small window to decorate the church (they had scheduled an event directly before our wedding) and she did so without a complaint to me. When we showed up at my reception and I got to see the floral arrangements I was blown away. We saw roses we had simply not paid for but Angela had added, perhaps she had some left over I do not know, but the end result was breathtaking. I recommend Angela to anyone who wants above and beyond service and exciting creativity. Angela has an eye for the beautiful, I would hire her again and again if I could. So happy with her service and her price. Angela, you made our perfect day perfectly beautiful. Thank you!!!! *we haven't gotten our prof photos back yet but when we do I will upload the photos of the arrangements. *

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Esmae Event Floral Design 18

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

I first fell in love with Angela's work when I came across images of her floral designs online. After our first meeting I knew I wanted her as my wedding florist because she completely understood my vision and had great suggestions and ideas to make my vision even better. Angela is incredible talented and every time I see her photo's on Instagram I am amazed of how beautiful each of her creations are. Angela's professionalism, responsiveness, creativity, value and floral designs were flawless and I would highly recommend her to anyone look for a florist.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Diana · Married on 03/11/2017

I found Esmae Event Floral Design on Instagram. I loved her style & she was one of my top picks for my wedding floral design. After we met, I knew I was going to go with her. She was flexible with the pricing, very friendly, professional, helpful, and I knew I could trust her because she was very knowledgeable. I completely changed my mind half way through the process and she was very supportive. I trusted her with all the decor. I gave her a few ideas of what I wanted and she made my dream come the. When I walked into the building for the first time the day of the wedding, I shed a few happy tears because I was blown away. Everything was so breathtakingly beautiful. Angela did a wonderful job with the backdrop, all the arrangements tall & short, the bride and bridesmaids bouquets were so unique. I would recommend Esmae Event Floral Design to everyone! She makes dreams come true. I still can't thank her enough til this day.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Anna · Married on 12/10/2016

She responded to me very quick, she has an amazing personality that makes it easy and fun to work with. If I had to redo my wedding I would only choose her again. I recommended her to all of my girls who are getting married and they are all thrilled of her work and her.

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Z

Zhana · Married on 09/10/2016

Angela did such a good job at our wedding in September! So many people complemented me on our flowers. Everything turned out even better than I expected it to! She took lots of notes of exactly what I wanted and you could tell that she really cared on making everything turn out the way you want it too. She also was very helpful in offering ideas to me by showing me pictures of previous weddings she decorated. Overall I am very happy with her work!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lily · Married on 03/06/2016

Angela listened to my visions and ideas and delivered them beautifully. Her work is impeccable. She is very detailed and makes you feel at ease. Every time I tried to reach out to her or make any changes, she always responded with a positive attitude. Thank you for making my wedding planning process such a bliss!!

Maria · Married on 10/18/2015

On our wedding day I was amazed at Angela's floral arrangements and installations!
    It was beyond anything I imagined it would be!

I came unsure since I never had the experience of floral making/decorating but Angela had wonderful, new and creative ideas that I absolutely loooooved!
    I felt welcomed and cared for when the team took notes of everything and more.
    Angela was very flexible with last minute details I wanted to be included. I really felt like she was all there for us on our day. What a gift!

Tanya · Married on 09/19/2015

The girls at Esmae work so hard to make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be!

Mariam · Married on 06/20/2015

Esmae staff and severvices exceeded all of my expectations! I had the most beautiful floral arrangements. The provide the best customer service and truly make lu feel special. Their unique design and vision brings out styles that are always ahead of the trends.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2017

I thought eveything was great!! Definitely recommending you to others I know. So happy with it all! Thanks again.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a creative and modern florist I highly recommend Angela. She was very flexible, and was willing to bring the arrangements to my house on the wedding day very early in the morning. She goes above and beyond! The quality of her work is beautiful, I was in tears when I saw my bouquet. I still get compliments on her floral arrangements whenever people look at my wedding photos.

Sent on 04/06/2017