2255 N. Triphammer Rd. Suite 11, Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Terra Rosa

Occasions by Terra Rosa specializes in wedding consulting and coordinating for unique weddings and events. We also provide high-end invitations or all occasions, as well as custom design and printing service for invitations, programs, stationery and more. We carry unique favors, and specialty gifts for all ages.

Call or visit us today and "Experience the Wonder".

Triphammer Marketplace

Wedding ceremony
c686b57da51dd054 1526978796 18043b25169f685b 1526978794 3545afb95caeb268 152697

4 Reviews for Terra Rosa

Andrew Billingsley · Married on 09/14/2019

Tara helped us make our dream a reality without breaking the bank!

My wife and I used Terra Rosa to make our dream wedding a reality at Quinta Rosa Estate in Ithaca and we could not be happier with our choice and the outcome of our wedding.

While my wife and I had the dream and most of the ideas, Tara was instrumental in turning them into a reality as well as adding to our dreams and having things come together seamlessly. We had a very specific flow in our minds, but we weren't exactly sure how to orchestrate it all with such a large wedding and so many moving parts, but Tara made it happen with her expertise. Tara helped us achieve our dreams and not break the bank!

Cannot recommend Terra Rosa highly enough and also Quinta Rosa for an amazing Ithaca Venue!

Pictures - https://whitneynichols.pixieset.com/andybrodie/

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful planning & collaboration!

Tara (Terra Rosa)was such a wonderful and integral part of our wedding team! She came highly recommended by a close family friend and owner of a local florist company - if other vendors say somebody is great to work with, believe them! Our venue, the Ithaca Farmers Market, requires an immense amount of planning and organization as you must bring in everything (rentals, food, alcohol, decor) yourself. In addition, set-up time is very limited so it pays off to have a team of vendors who have worked well at the market before and know what they're doing and how run of show should go! While we signed on for the month-of package, Tara was so helpful in providing recommendations for additional vendors throughout our planning process who not only have worked market wedding before, but who would be able to help us create our exact vision for the day. Tara was responsive and always made herself readily available, whether it was well-before the month of our wedding or in the days leading up to it. As a self-described Type-A planner, I was so grateful to have Tara on top of everything especially the day before and the day of the wedding so that I could kick back and relax to enjoy such a special day. She executed everything perfectly, - including when a guest stepped on the bottom of my dress and broke off a bustle hook! Not only did she have safety pins of all sizes on hand, she perfectly pinned the dress back into its proper bustle so nobody could even tell! I can't recommend her highly enough - every couple should be so lucky as to have her support, eye for style, and organization on their big day!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Mai · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not even have begun to imagine how essential Tara would be for our wonderful wedding day! Tara is one of the most hard working and wonderful people I have ever met. What is so amazing about her, is she really listens to what you are looking for on your wedding day and makes that come to life. If you look through her portfolio you will see that every wedding is very different because she listens to her brides (and grooms and families) and creates a unique experience for them. Everything I dreamed in my head over the last year came to life that day, if not better, because of Tara. She thinks through every detail and took away all stress from the day. I knew I was in good hands throughout the entire process including when she convinced the top bakery to take me as an extra client on an already booked weekend, found me a perfect make-up artist who was on maternity leave and not taking bookings during my search and created a 7 page week-of timeline including every detail we could imagine. When last minute guest were added, she even hand painted additional escort & place cards to match the ones I ordered online so no guest would notice the difference.

To say Tara and her team goes above and beyond is an understatement. She effortlessly coordinated, 10 vendors (Cornell venue, catering, strings, DJ, reception site, Videographer, Photographer, 2 furniture rental companies, florist, bakery) to transform our two venues into our wedding dreams! The whole weekend was even more perfect than I could have ever imagined and that was truly all due to all Tara’s hard work. If you have miraculously found Tara and are considering working with her, you must! She is so wonderful and you will be so lucky to have her are part of your wedding and life!!

Thank you Tara you are the best!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Terra Rosa FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 95.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Angela Yantorno Violin Wedding Musicians

Fantastic wedding planner to work with. Professional and responsive!

• Miel Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tara from Terra Rosa, is an impressive professional who takes care of every detail effortlessly! Always with a smile on her face she makes it easy to create the vision you dreamed of. A beautiful and caring person who makes your day memorable.

• Neil Cowley Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

My experience working with Tara was friendly and warm in contrast to the army general feel of some wedding planners. Tara's creativity stretches even farther than her smiles into wedding invitations, designs, and flows out the windows of her shop. A dearly warm environment, her shop set's the stage for the planning of your event, and shows the breadth of her experience with design, decor and finishing. Stop in and meet a truly accomplished professional in a field of upstart planners learning the ropes from their living room. See what her finished product looks like in a bride's slideshow: http://makelovereal.net/cornell-university-ithaca-ny/

• 2255 N. Triphammer Rd., Suite 11 Ithaca, 14850 See on map