Basswood Event Planning

Auburn, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Basswood Event Planning is a successful wedding planning business situated in Auburn, New York. This company enjoys taking care of every detail and providing a stress-free experience for every couple. To make your day a joyous success, they are delighted to listen and add in any way to your special day.

Basswood Event Planning offers numerous items and equipment, such as centerpieces, decor, lounge furniture, signage, and more. With a team of skilled planners, you will have every wish come true from your walk down the aisle to your first dance. These planners suggest and provide ideas based on you and your partner's style and vision. They also coordinate with your selected vendors and create a structured timeline for each wedding activity. Basswood Event Planning's other services include:

• Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Seating arrangements
  • Setup
  • Custom Stationary
  • Day-of-Coordination

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

Message vendor

• Carol
    Aliyah B. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding Day aid Coordinator!

Jaynie was wonderful and made everything run smoothly for a castle wedding and your not so typical reception venue (Antique Boat Museum).! Highly recommend her! She will take all your worries away and help make your celebration the best it can be! We are so incredibly happy with the service she provided. All wedding participants were very happy she was there to guide them through the day!
    Sarah Y. Married on 09/16/2022

Beautiful!

I used Basswood for some of my wedding decor and trifold centerpieces. Jaynie did a great job designing the trifolds, making sure they matched the wedding theme and the wording was beautiful. She even added a special touch for our favors, donations with a QR code so guests can also donate. Very accommodating and friendly! Thank you so much!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jaynie Janusz
Jaynie Janusz
Owner, Lead Planner

I got my start as an event planner about five years ago. I love meeting new people and helping them create their vision, whether it be the wedding of their dreams or another important event. Designing your reception space based on your style and vision is my favorite part of planning. I am here to alleviate your stress and make sure that every detail is taken care of so you can relax and have the best day ever! Aside from being an event planner, I am a wife and a mom and I enjoy quality time with my family the most! I look forward to meeting you and I can’t wait to help you create the day of your dreams!

Missy Collins
Missy Collins
Assistant

Missy has a communications degree from SUNY Cortland and she loves all things design & fashion. Her eye for detail makes her a great addition to the team!

6945 BASSWOOD RD Auburn, NY, 13021-8539
Location of (Basswood Event Planning)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding