State Route 104, Oswego, NY 13126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About RD Events & Design

Working out of Oswego, New York, RD Events & Design is a professional event planning and coordination company specializing in weddings. Under the leadership of owner Rachael Demling, these experts seek to create original experiences that reflect the essence of each couple and their collective personality. With a focus on creativity, flexibility, and organization, Rachael and her team plan on not only matching but exceeding their clients’ expectations.

RD Events & Design wants to give you and your partner a stress-free engagement season as they tackle the administrative elements of executing your wedding. You have a variety of service levels to choose from including full or partial-planning to day-of services. Rachael is happy to tailor a wedding package to suit any and all of your needs with additional a la carte offerings available too.

Follow RD Events & Design on
3 51 1981887 160287344842213

3 Reviews for RD Events & Design

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Planner

Working with Rachael was an absolute joy from start to finish! From the very first moment that we met her, she was warm and approachable. Rachael listened to what Rick and I wanted and was able to help us take our wedding vision and make it a reality. She was always available when we needed her and has great organizational skills that kept us on track leading up to the big day. Rachael helped us get in contact with different vendors and helped them organize timelines for our wedding day. On our wedding day, she ran everything exactly how we had spoken about, so that my husband and I could just relax and enjoy! Even after the wedding was over, she made sure that we had everything that we needed and had to take home. She even boxed up some of our wedding cake and brought it to our hotel suite so that we had a late night snack after the wedding! I can’t say enough glowing comments about her and how she helped us have the perfect wedding. If we had to do it all again, we would 100% pick her to be our wedding planner! - Jen and Rick

Sent on 10/23/2020

RD Events & Design's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing your perfect day with me! I hope I have 100 more couples just like you and Rick in the future!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Wish we could relive our wedding!

Rachael, in one word - incredible!! Time after time you hear stories about how stressful wedding planning can be, but Rachael was truly with us every single step of the way.

I walked into the process feeling completely lost and overwhelmed (that’s normal right?), but she prepared us with all the necessary tools to stay on track, hone in on our vision, and make our special day nothing short of perfect. My (now) husband and I planned our wedding long distance with very few opportunities to get up to Syracuse. I had a million and one questions and just as many random incoherent comments, but she was always a quick call or email away. Instead of being nervous about things “falling through the cracks” in relation to anything from vendor coordination, to decor, or simply just the flow of the night, we trusted Rachael to just do her job (and do it well).

You can tell that she wholeheartedly enjoys what she does and puts all of her efforts into her clients - never losing sight to the the true meaning and purpose of the day (especially for us as bride and groom). We say it all the time that if we lived closer, we’d have Rachael plan every party for us!!

If you can’t tell, we’re obsessed. Poised, professional, and simply perfection!!! 11/10. 🤍🤍

Sent on 10/23/2020

RD Events & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much, Emily! You and John were an absolute dream to work with and I will never forget your perfect day!

RD Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RD Events & Design 1
    Postponement Package

Are you finding yourself needing to postpone or readjust your wedding due to Covid-19? RD Events & Design can help you take care of all of the details and take the stress off of you, and bring the fun back into wedding planning.

Team of RD Events & Design

Rachael Demling Demling

Rachael Demling Demling

Owner/Event Planner

With a dream of being in event planning since high school but not knowing where to begin, I took a different life route and side lined the dream when beginning college. After a couple years of college and changing my major a handful of times, I decided to stop and take a leap and reach out to a local venue and share my dream of being an event planner. Years later, and many, many events coordinated and planned across Upstate NY, with many colleagues and friends telling me to "just do it," I created RD Events & Design.

My passion for events and people is immense, and I love connecting with my clients on both a professional and personal level to create the best event for every client. My favorite part about event planning is that no matter how many events I plan, they just keep getting more and more exciting!

When I'm not planning events, I'm enjoying the outdoors and probably planning my next adventure with my amazingly supportive boyfriend, Eric. We have a hound dog who we rescued from Helping Hounds in Syracuse who we love to bring to Lake Ontario in the summer. You can also find me most likely running around a soccer field in local adult co-ed leagues, or playing volleyball - really anything sporty to feed my competitive nature.

When asking my friends what they think I should write in my "About Me," they said I should mention my dependability, being a great listener, my ability to remember every little detail, and most importantly - my fun loving personality (thanks guys!). I do believe that these traits coincide with my ability to connect with my clients, and be that important piece in their successful event that helped make it happen. I can't wait to continue meeting new clients and creating new memories that last a lifetime!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• State Route 104 Oswego, NY, 13126 See on map
    Location of (RD Events & Design)