RD Events & Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Working out of Oswego, New York, RD Events & Design is a professional event planning and coordination company specializing in weddings. Under the leadership of owner Rachael Demling, these experts seek to create original experiences that reflect the essence of each couple and their collective personality. With a focus on creativity, flexibility, and organization, Rachael and her team plan on not only matching but exceeding their clients’ expectations.

RD Events & Design wants to give you and your partner a stress-free engagement season as they tackle the administrative elements of executing your wedding. You have a variety of service levels to choose from including full or partial-planning to day-of services. Rachael is happy to tailor a wedding package to suit any and all of your needs with additional a la carte offerings available too.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rebecca S. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

According to my now-husband: "Hiring Rachael was the best wedding-related decision we made (outside of, ya know, the actual decision to get married)"

I truly cannot say enough good things about Rachael and all that she did to help plan and coordinate our wedding day. From Day 1, she felt like a friend (a friend armed with a super-detailed checklist and really helpful online planning tools, as well as in-depth knowledge and understanding of event planning and the wedding industry as a whole LOL). Throughout the planning process, she was endless amounts of helpful when it came to design ideas, vendor communication, and troubleshooting any issues that came up; I really appreciated her quick communication, how she'd offer her opinion in different situations, and how whenever we talked it felt like she was totally focused on my event despite the crazy number of other events she was simultaneously managing. The wedding day itself turned out beautiful - it went so incredibly smoothly and was so stress-free, and I know I have Rachael (and her amazing timeline) to thank for it!

RD Events & Design's reply:

Thank you both SO much for the kind words! I had so much fun planning with you guys, it was such an easy process thanks to you both! I hope you are enjoying the post-wedding bliss! :)
    Callista G. Married on 09/10/2022

Beyond expectations

Hiring Rachael was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Rachael exceeded all of our expectations and helped to make our dream wedding a reality. She has excellent organization tools available to her clients and a month by month plan that will ensure all tasks are complete. She was so patient answering all of our questions along the way. The wedding day came together beautifully and we were beyond happy with the results. Rachael is so amazing at what she does, you cannot go wrong in choosing her to be your wedding planner/coordinator. I highly recommend hiring her, we will never forget all that she did to make our wedding a dream come true. Thank you Rachael!
  • illustration stars

Team

Rachael Demling Demling
Rachael Demling Demling
Owner/Event Planner

With a dream of being in event planning since high school but not knowing where to begin, I took a different life route and side lined the dream when beginning college. After a couple years of college and changing my major a handful of times, I decided to stop and take a leap and reach out to a local venue and share my dream of being an event planner. Years later, and many, many events coordinated and planned across Upstate NY, with many colleagues and friends telling me to "just do it," I created RD Events & Design.

My passion for events and people is immense, and I love connecting with my clients on both a professional and personal level to create the best event for every client. My favorite part about event planning is that no matter how many events I plan, they just keep getting more and more exciting!

When I'm not planning events, I'm enjoying the outdoors and probably planning my next adventure with my amazingly supportive boyfriend, Eric. We have a hound dog who we rescued from Helping Hounds in Syracuse who we love to bring to Lake Ontario in the summer. You can also find me most likely running around a soccer field in local adult co-ed leagues, or playing volleyball - really anything sporty to feed my competitive nature.

When asking my friends what they think I should write in my "About Me," they said I should mention my dependability, being a great listener, my ability to remember every little detail, and most importantly - my fun loving personality (thanks guys!). I do believe that these traits coincide with my ability to connect with my clients, and be that important piece in their successful event that helped make it happen. I can't wait to continue meeting new clients and creating new memories that last a lifetime!

State Route 104 Oswego, NY, 13126
Location of (RD Events & Design)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding