360 North Peterboro Street, Canastota, NY 13032 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Crown Coordination by Courtney

Crown Coordination by Courtney offers full-service planning for a variety of events. We primarily service New York State but can certainly travel upon request. Packages are customizable as we work closely with you to ensure our services fit your needs and budget.

Because of our highly knowledgeable and experienced team, we can guarantee that you'll enjoy all of the wonderful parts of planning your event, while avoiding the stress of the behind-the-scenes work!

Whether you need guidance from day one or just the day-of, we're here for you. Bringing your ultimate vision to fruition is truly our passion, so you can count on us to make your dreams a reality🍍

• Woman-owned

6 Reviews for Crown Coordination by Courtney

• Lexi

Lexi · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Always helpful!

Always there with a quick response whenever I needed advice or had a question. Super helpful with anything I asked and always had questions or advice on things that I didn’t even know was needed or wanted!!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Crown Coordination by Courtney's reply:

Thank you for your review and feedback, Lexi! We try to be as thorough as possible so our couples don't miss a beat. This ensures that we're able to bring their perfect day to life🥰

Matia C. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience

Courtney is amazing to work with. I changed my mind about what kind of wedding I wanted 3 times and she helped me find venues for each one. She’s very knowledgeable in her field and is easy to talk to. She has answered every question that I have had and helped me plan my wedding the entire way.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Crown Coordination by Courtney's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words, Matia! Sometimes, third time's a charm and we landed the perfect venue for you together. It was wonderful working with you and Mike to ensure you had your dream wedding🥰

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Crown Coordination by Courtney FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 25
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Crown Coordination by Courtney 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Crown Coordination by Courtney 2
    Insider Secrets 2.0

Crown Coordination teams up with Enfoqué Intimates and Enfoqué Images to bring you Insider Secrets: 2.0!

We're here to share tips and tricks of the trade for both those getting married and those that work within the industry. Join us for live episodes every last Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm via Zoom. During our episodes, we'll discuss planning topics such as budgeting, vendors, checklists, contracts, décor and more!

And what's Wine Down Wednesday without a Happy Hour Giveaway?! One lucky winner will randomly be drawn at the end of each live episode and receive the following...

• Wedding vision worksheet, budget spreadsheet, a guest list flowchart, a 12-month checklist & timeline, a shot list and a local preferred vendor list
    • Crown Coordination, Enfoqué Intimates and Enfoqué Images promotional items
    • ( 1 ) item from a sponsoring wedding professional (IE: a bottle of wine)
      **Please note the sponsoring item is only applicable to local participants**

Here's how to learn more AND enter for a chance to win our Happy Hour Giveaway each month:

• Register for our upcoming episode on our website (https://tinyurl.com/y36vpyu4)
    • Like both of our business pages on social media
    • Share the pinned post at the top of our @insidersecretsforevents Facebook page

Be sure to not only check out our Facebook and Instagram pages, but our main website, as well ::

Xoxo,
    🍍📸

Team of Crown Coordination by Courtney

Courtney Kahler

Courtney Kahler

Owner

Hiya! My name is Courtney and planning is my middle name because planning is truly my passion! With my 15+ years of experience and knowledge from planning events in the corporate world and independently, I can guarantee that you'll enjoy all of the wonderful parts of planning your special day, while avoiding the stress of the behind-the-scenes work! I literally get married for a living and absolutely love it -- so whether you need guidance from day one or just the day-of, I'm here for you and you can count on me to make your dreams a reality🍍

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 360 North Peterboro Street Canastota, NY, 13032 See on map
    Location of (Crown Coordination by Courtney)