Erin Covey Creative

Clinton, NY View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Valentina R. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Every gal needs an Erin on their Wedding Day!

I only chose 5 stars, because I couldn't choose 5 thousand! I was absolutely blown away by how amazingly kind, professional and efficient Erin was at our wedding. She wasn't just a photographer. She helped me feel comfortable all day long, she coordinated, she got every photo we asked for and more, she made things happen!! Erin made me feel like a movie star (which is no easy feat!)! I am sort of shy when it comes to being the center of attention and taking photos and I just felt so comfortable and so at ease all day long. I would choose Erin again and again!

The photos are absolutely beautiful. And they were ready for us by the time we got back from our honeymoon! Just 2 weeks after our day! They aren't just routine, staged photos. Erin paints an actual story with her work. When I went through the pictures, I felt as if I was there all over again, reliving our wedding day. The photos brought literal tears to my eyes. She captured every special moment, some that I didn't even know were happening at the time. And with the craziness of any wedding day, that gift is absolutely priceless. You can't have your wedding without Erin, she is the best of the best!!!
  • Molly
    Molly G. Married on 07/22/2022

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

Erin Covey photographed my older cousins' wedding several years ago and ever since I have been obsessed with her work. Erin is kind, organized, easy going and knows what she is doing. She made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident in front of a camera. The formal, posed pictures were beautiful and the unposed pictures captured all of the joy and love ourselves and our guests experienced throughout the day. I am incredibly grateful to have a collection of photos to remember our special day forever. Erin is simply the best photographer ever.
  • Daniella
    Daniella Y. Married on 07/02/2022

Favorite Vendor from our Wedding

Erin and Peter truly are nothing short of perfection. They are so amazing to work with and honestly just amazing people to be around. They capture MOMENTS not poses. And the photos are genuine, beautiful, authentic, and meaningful. They go above and beyond to deliver exactly what you ask for and will stay until the last moment before you walk out the door to capture those creative and fun unique shots. I will use Erin and Peter FOREVER in the future for all of our photography needs. Can not stress enough how amazing they are!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

96 College St Clinton, NY, 13323
Location of (Erin Covey Creative)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding