Erin Covey Creative

Clinton, NY View map

• Kyra
    Kyra Married on 09/04/2021

5 stars isn't enough

Erin and Peter were absolutely amazing from the minute I contacted them until even after my event. Erin was very flexible and amazing with working to change our wedding date from 2020, as well. The stunning work, high quality of photos, and genuinely awesome personality made myself and my entire bridal party have a great time and feel relaxed during all of the photos. We received our images less than 2 weeks after our date! I will definitely be hiring Erin for future events in my life!
  • Lacey
    Lacey L. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing and Fun!

It is with absolute pleasure that I write this review for Erin and Peter of Erin Covey Creative. These two folks are not only amazing professionals to work with, they are absolutely some of the best people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Erin’s passion for her work as a photographer is evident in the final product she delivers to you. Her shots are timeless as well as artistically beautiful. We were blown away, with everything she gave us from engagement photos, to rehearsal dinner, the wedding day, and an adventure shoot the day after the wedding. She was everywhere, all the time, capturing moments big and small. They were with us late into the evenings and made us feel so comfortable during a time that has a lot of emotions and nerves. Erin captured genuine moments and the photos really tell the story of our big day and 100% capture the spirit of our most important friends and family. I feel emotional every time I look at these photos, and I’m simply so grateful for their effort in making us feel beautiful and loved on our wedding day.
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I don't even know how to begin to express how amazing Erin and Peter are, but here we go. So we booked Erin nearly two years ago (pre pandemic) and from multiple date changes and location changes, Erin stayed with us all the way, even ending up traveling to Buffalo in the end. From the very first conversation we knew that she was the only person we wanted shooting our wedding.

Between the shooting style and just making the Bride and Groom feel comfortable the entire time, it was such an enjoyable experience.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, this is the only vendor you need to talk to!!!

96 College St Clinton, NY, 13323
Location of (Erin Covey Creative)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding