Erin Covey Creative

Erin Covey Creative 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Erin is amazing. I cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding. She made our engagement picture session fun and and easy. My fiance and I were so worried about being in front of a camera, and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our pictures came out amazing and are posted all throughout our house!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hamblin · Married on 08/03/2019

8/3/19 Wedding

Not only is her work beyond amazing, but she is also an amazing person. So you get the total package working with Erin and Peter. She makes you feel comfortable the second you meet them, and you can tell instantly her work is her passion; and she loves what she does! Our engagement photos blew us away and we never thought she would top those. But she proved us wrong after we received our wedding shots. We relived the entire day through her pictures. There were so many pure moments, we cried, and laughed all over again. She is so thorough and always makes sure that you are happy, and will do whatever she can to meet your requests. We do not regret one thing about choosing them to shoot such an important day! #momentsoverposes

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Erin Covey Creative 6
    Erin Covey Creative 7
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 08/02/2019

The BEST photographer!!

I can’t say enough good things about Erin and Peter. From the start, Erin was friendly, helpful with all my wedding related Qs, responsive, and accommodating. She did a PHENOMENAL job with our engagement pics and made my partner feel so comfortable! The day of the wedding, she made all our wedding party feel at ease and didn’t interfere at all with any part of the night. She was seamlessly capturing all of the moments, from us getting ready before the ceremony to being on the dance floor at the reception. She is unbelievably talented and has a clear passion for what she does. I can’t recommend her enough! Professional through and through!!

Sent on 08/08/2019