Kelsey Travis Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Kelsey, a wedding, engagement, and couples photographer based out of upstate New York. I believe color should be vivid, laughs should be loud, and that every love should be celebrated.

I also believe that just like every couple is beautiful and unique, so is every wedding. One thing I can promise you is that no matter the wedding, my approach stays the same. I’ll be there to guide you throughout the day, lead you and your partner into the best light, and show your mom where to stand as she zips up your dress or pins on your boutonniere.

But don’t worry, I also know when to stand back and let the magic unfold (like when you’re shotgunning beers with your wedding party). My goal is always to be as helpful yet unobtrusive as possible (is that an oxymoron?).

Basically, I’ll be there for you. Present and guiding you through the big moments, then melting into the crowd to capture you and your favorite people celebrating your one-of-a-kind love.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kate H. Getting married on 08/13/2023

Excellent!!

I highly recommend Kelsey Travis Photography to anyone looking for fun, relaxing, and stress-free photographs. Kelsey made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the lens and was able to capture us being our most authentic selves. Also, she was willing to bear the freezing cold for us to capture the look we were hoping for. I know you will love her as much as we did.
    Casey C. Married on 12/17/2022

The most amazing photographer

Kelsey is the most amazing photographer. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and she is incredible! She makes pictures feel so natural and her personality makes it much easier to be in front of the camera. She is super efficient and was great at keeping things organized so we could get all the shots we wanted/needed. 1000% recommend booking her for your wedding!
  • Alison
    Alison S. Married on 10/15/2022

Hire Kelsey NOW!

Kelsey was incredible to work with! From getting a timeline together for our wedding day photos in the weeks leading up to the wedding, to organizing us day of- everything was stress-free and seamless (even with a large, loud, wedding party). Neither myself nor my husband are big fans of being in front of the camera (I am just awkward :) ), and she made us look beautiful. She was fun to work with and got us our photos back very quickly. We highly recommend Kelsey for your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Kelsey Travis
Kelsey Travis
Photographer

Hey there! I’m Kelsey, a wedding, engagement, and couples photographer based out of upstate New York. I live in Sidney, NY with my husband and our five cats (we love all the animals). When I'm not behind the camera, I love cooking, calligraphy, graphic design, traveling, and true crime podcasts (someone help me, I can't stop listening 😅).

New York Binghamton, NY, 13809
Location of (Kelsey Travis Photography)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding