Blacktie Brothers

Binghamton, NY View map Visit website
$3,990 Most Popular Price

$3,990 Most Popular Price

Blacktie Brothers is a wedding videography business located in Binghamton, New York. This company is made up of two talented brothers who have come together and will record your special day on screen, so you can cherish it for years to come. The pair have over 19 years of experience, so you can be sure that you will receive only the best. They invite you to get in touch to learn more.

Blacktie Brothers can offer couples a variety of wedding packages and services to choose from. They offer a photo package, a videography package, and a combination of the two. When the process of done, couples will receive a professionally shot and edited document of their nuptials. Some additional videography services include:

• A highlight video
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • A slideshow
  • Black-owned
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,990

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda Married on 09/10/2022

An absolute MUST!!

We are still speechless from our video! It captured our day PERFECTLY from start to finish. Being able to re watch all of the special moments that were captured on film and be able to feel the emotion thru the video is absolutely priceless. Every detail was perfect in the video and we wouldn’t have changed a single thing. I couldn’t be happier with the work blacktie brothers did!

Blacktie Brothers's reply:

Hi Amanda and Chris,

It was of course our pleasure to capture your wedding day. The quality of our final work, whether photos or video are highly important to us so we made sure to take our time with yours as we do with all our clients. We hope you are able to experience a jolt of happiness for the rest of your lives whenever you enjoy your wedding video from BlackTie Brothers!
  • Clara
    Clara G. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing the best ever

I have no idea where to even start or what to even say but we appreciate these two and how they made me feel so beautiful they were so professional as I watch my wedding video. It brought back memories that I didn’t think I’d remember I cried my family, cried and happy tears seeing that video my photos, absolutely beautiful I 100% recommend these guys for your big day. Like I said I don’t know what to say but I am so honored to have picked them and had them there on my big day

Blacktie Brothers's reply:

Omg, clients like yourself is why we do this. We appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed every moment of capturing your wedding!
illustration stars

Team

yohance bailey
yohance bailey
Photographer/ Film Maker/ Producer

Yohance Bailey has found his calling as a photographer, artist and entrepreneur. He has created a name for himself in the Southern Tier as one of the top Photographers for wedding, portrait and boudoir photography. Over the last few years, Yohance has found a new love in being a producer for many types of film projects.

Dustin Tang-Chung
Dustin Tang-Chung
Film Maker/ Photographer/ Director

Dustin Tang-Chung is a filmmaker, artist and entrepreneur who has started multiple businesses such as Slaughterland Screampark and Blackbriar Entertainment. Having majored in cinema at Ithaca College and Binghamton University, Dustin has a deep love for filmmaking as a vehicle for eliciting emotional responses from viewers and consumers.

15 charles street suite 1E Binghamton, NY, 13905
607-759-9459

8pm - 8pm 7 Days/ Week
Location of (Blacktie Brothers)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding