Erin Covey Creative Reviews

Erin Covey Creative View more information

• Lacey
    Lacey L. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing and Fun!

It is with absolute pleasure that I write this review for Erin and Peter of Erin Covey Creative. These two folks are not only amazing professionals to work with, they are absolutely some of the best people you will ever meet in your lifetime. Erin’s passion for her work as a photographer is evident in the final product she delivers to you. Her shots are timeless as well as artistically beautiful. We were blown away, with everything she gave us from engagement photos, to rehearsal dinner, the wedding day, and an adventure shoot the day after the wedding. She was everywhere, all the time, capturing moments big and small. They were with us late into the evenings and made us feel so comfortable during a time that has a lot of emotions and nerves. Erin captured genuine moments and the photos really tell the story of our big day and 100% capture the spirit of our most important friends and family. I feel emotional every time I look at these photos, and I’m simply so grateful for their effort in making us feel beautiful and loved on our wedding day.
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I don't even know how to begin to express how amazing Erin and Peter are, but here we go. So we booked Erin nearly two years ago (pre pandemic) and from multiple date changes and location changes, Erin stayed with us all the way, even ending up traveling to Buffalo in the end. From the very first conversation we knew that she was the only person we wanted shooting our wedding.

Between the shooting style and just making the Bride and Groom feel comfortable the entire time, it was such an enjoyable experience.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, this is the only vendor you need to talk to!!!
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 10/03/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

From the get go Erin was beyond amazing! We fell in love with her photos and her style fit exactly what we were looking for. We had absolutely no doubt that all the perfect moments of our day would be captured. To top it all off, Erin and Peter are such wonderful people and fun to be around! We can't thank you both enough for everything you have done to make our day so special!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing x 100

Erin Covey Creative was my most important wedding item to book. I'm a former wedding photographer, so this was high on my list, and Erin and Peter were WORTH IT 100%. Erin helped me develop a schedule and keep it. She was calm the entire day and never rushed me. She made us feel comfortable throughout the process and, at every point, went out of her way to make guests and my family happy. I can't say enough about what a great choice we made to have her come down with her second shooter from New York. I am so happy that forever we will have her pictures to look back and remember our day.

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Erin is amazing. I cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding. She made our engagement picture session fun and and easy. My fiance and I were so worried about being in front of a camera, and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our pictures came out amazing and are posted all throughout our house!
  • Kayla
    Kayla H. Married on 08/03/2019

8/3/19 Wedding

Not only is her work beyond amazing, but she is also an amazing person. So you get the total package working with Erin and Peter. She makes you feel comfortable the second you meet them, and you can tell instantly her work is her passion; and she loves what she does! Our engagement photos blew us away and we never thought she would top those. But she proved us wrong after we received our wedding shots. We relived the entire day through her pictures. There were so many pure moments, we cried, and laughed all over again. She is so thorough and always makes sure that you are happy, and will do whatever she can to meet your requests. We do not regret one thing about choosing them to shoot such an important day! #momentsoverposes
  • Elaine
    Elaine Married on 08/02/2019

The BEST photographer!!

I can’t say enough good things about Erin and Peter. From the start, Erin was friendly, helpful with all my wedding related Qs, responsive, and accommodating. She did a PHENOMENAL job with our engagement pics and made my partner feel so comfortable! The day of the wedding, she made all our wedding party feel at ease and didn’t interfere at all with any part of the night. She was seamlessly capturing all of the moments, from us getting ready before the ceremony to being on the dance floor at the reception. She is unbelievably talented and has a clear passion for what she does. I can’t recommend her enough! Professional through and through!!
  • ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 07/27/2019

Breath taking

Oh my where do I start with erin. From the very time I sat down with her to discuss her photographing my wedding. Erin was extremely nice! When doing a photo shoot you honestly dont even notice the camera because she makes the experience so fun! Her photos are breathtaking and priceless! And she is all around the best photographer
    Becky H. Married on 04/06/2019

Encapsulates your vision

Covey and team turn your dream into beautiful art. Best decision we ever made to use them. You can not find a better artist.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/07/2018
    I have been following Erin and her work since the day I met her about eight years ago. When you choose a photographer, don’t just choose someone because you like their work- choose someone that you feel comfortable with, that makes you laugh, and that is willing to go the extra mile. Erin, who is currently based out of upstate New York, first met my husband and I at a coffee shop in New Haven, CT. For our engagement shoot, her and her partner, Peter, trekked to Arlington VT. A few months later, wanting to get in some winter shots, and see where the wedding would be held, they came to my family home in Torrington, CT.

On the day of my wedding, Erin got to work at 8 AM and met me at the salon, and kept working after the guests left at 10:30 PM so we could get one last night shot. My guests remarked that Erin blended in with the crowd, seemingly being no where but EVERYWHERE at the same time. She valued my opinion in what I wanted for shots, but also demonstrated expertise and professionalism, guiding my husband and I, as well as our party and family through amazing shots.

Erin is prompt in picture turn-around time (the two week range!!) and even got us a few teaser shots within 24 hours. She is quick to respond to phone calls, text messages, and emails, whether it has to do with a photography-related issue or wedding related angst. We could not be more thrilled with our photos, and with Erin Covey Creative as our photographer choice.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/01/2018

Hands down- THE BEST!!

Erin was our photographer for our wedding in early September and if wedding wire would let me give 10 stars out of 5 I would!! She was an absolute dream from start to finish with our wedding journey. She was extremely professional and captured the entirety of our special day. She was extremely flexible and responsive to my millions of questions! We received so many compliments for our photos already--- Erin is an extremely gifted photographer who is able to take the best AUTHENTIC and REAL photos while at the same time being like a fly on the wall! We were so thrilled with Erin and Peter! We can't thank them enough for everything!!!!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea I. Married on 08/04/2018

Erin is hands down the BEST in the field!

Erin is the absolute BEST in the field -- words can't describe how thankful we are to have found such an incredible photographer for our wedding. She brings so much passion and energy to her work, working tirelessly to make sure every moment of our wedding weekend was captured in her beautiful photographic style.

Erin & Peter know no limits in their determination to get the perfect shot: they joined us for a trail run, waded upstream to capture a wedding tubing adventure, and managed to turn an unexpected downpour into some of the most artistic and gorgeous wedding photos I've ever seen. They even came up to Vermont a day early to hike the local trails, scoping out the best backdrops for a mountaintop wedding shoot. She captured all of the love, laughter, and tears from our wedding weekend through an incredible series of candids that embody her "perfectly unposed" style.

Erin has been an absolute joy to work with from start to finish, and we can't recommend her (and Peter!) highly enough.
    Gina Married on 07/01/2018
    Oh gosh! Are their enough words to describe how amazing this lady is? Erin is probably one of the most genuine, real, and sweetest person there is. And hands down one of the best decisions my husband and I made leading up to our wedding day.

My husband and I got married on June 30, 2018, but booked Erin the year before. She did our engagement pictures shortly after we chose her for our wedding, and that was it! We just loved her from the moment we met her.

Erin is all about catching you in the raw, natural moments... and she did just that! She made us feel comfortable and just let us be us. In the months of planning leading up to the wedding day, I had several crazy bride questions, and Erin happily took them all. She had recommendations for me when I needed to be pointed in the right direction, like my makeup artist who I ended up loving, and was there for everything we needed her for. She simply went above and beyond her "duty" as a wedding photographer.

The day of the wedding Erin was there for it ALL! I'm not kidding, from moments before the day began, to the very last dance, Erin was there. She was on the floor, standing on chairs, and wherever she needed to be to catch that moment. Most photographers charge you by the hour, but Erin is there all-day-long. Some of my favorite pictures were taken from opposite times in the day, which I don't think I could have gotten without her being there that whole time. After looking at my photographs, I was so taken back by what she captured. It was genuine all the way through, and that's exactly what we wanted. People cannot get over how beautiful my photographs were and that is because of Erin. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to be with us on the best day of our lives. Do yourselves a favor: look at Erin's work, and then call her! You'll get the best photographs you could have imagine and a great friend! We love you, Erin! :)

XO
    Heather Married on 05/26/2018
    Somehow I stumbled upon a photograph of Erin’s on a social media site and then googled her.The best part about her website is that she makes everything transparent and up front; I can’t tell you how much I loved this about her right away!While freakishly going to her website every day for weeks I drooled over so many beautiful photos that she had posted on her blog along with tears of absolute joy reading her heartfelt words about each couple.I knew that I wanted to meet with Erin, and once I emailed her she was very responsive and got right back to me.She was super accommodating and traveled to Syracuse to meet us before work.I instantly got a warm vibe from her and felt super comfortable.Erin and Peter, who we later hired as a second shooter, met us at my husband’s family farm for the engagement shoot.They captured the most beautiful pictures during a sunset shoot of the two of us and our fur baby Stella.Fast forward to our wedding day on May 26, 2018 when we had the dream team, Erin and Peter capturing one of the most important days of our life.Our guests and other vendors had so many wonderful things to say about Erin and Peter, and how easy they were to work with.They photographed so many beautiful, intimate moments and we will be forever grateful to them both.It is amazing to look back at our wedding day as it unfolds and just re-live the entire day photo by photo.We were overjoyed when Erin was already posting pictures of our wedding on social media just a couple days later and less than 2 weeks after the wedding she sent us the link to access 2,600+ edited, colored, and black and white photos from our wedding.Now that’s amazing, I swear she’s superwoman!Not only is Erin the best at what she does and produces gorgeous photos, she is genuine, caring, accommodating, professional, timely, and passionate about her work! I could go on for days about how awesome Erin is but just know you won’t be disappointed with her as your photographer! Sincerely, Her #1 Fan
  • Katie
    Katie E. Married on 02/10/2018

Erin Covey Creative is the best!📷📸

I can not say enough great things about Erin! She captured every moment of our engagement session last summer.... our wedding in February... our maternity pictures just a couple months ago! I love how she is able to capture such raw moments with candid pictures and how she’s able to loosen anyone up when capturing the moments. She cares about her clients and I highly recommend anyone that’s getting married to contact her and book her right away! Thank you Erin from the bottom of our hearts for these pictures that we will cherish forever!
    - Katie & Kris Eddy
    Alyssa Married on 10/22/2017
    Erin was literally the most amazing person and most talented photographer ever! She was so easy to work with, she stayed all day at the wedding, she worked incredibly hard and delivered our pictures less than 2 weeks after the wedding. Best decision of all our vendors!!
    Abigail Married on 09/16/2017
    Erin is the most talented, kind, accommodating, supportive, generous, fun, and professional photographer - and person! We couldn't have asked for more. We had met with a couple photographers however didn't feel the "click" we felt was necessary - seeing as we are both a little awkward in front of the camera, ha-ha. We felt it was important not to settle unless we felt it was "right". So we kept looking... We were actually referred to Erin by our incredible videographer, Josh, from Bear in Motion. They work together a lot and he couldn't have said more amazing things about her. We reached out to her and scheduled a call a couple days later. We knew, from our 10-15 minute phone conversation, that she was the one. And after our engagement photo shoot - in which she traveled all the way from Saratoga, NY to Westport, CT - we knew we had found the best of the best. We even used one of her INCREDIBLE photos as our Save the Date. Erin's photographs are stunning - every single one. As I mentioned, I have trouble looking "natural" in photos however Erin made us feel so comfortable and like we were superstars! We can't praise her enough. Everyone that we show our photos to is blown away. Oooh and not to mention, we got all of them a week after the wedding!!! Erin was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and would recommend her to anyone!!!
    Paige Married on 06/24/2017
    There are not enough words to describe how much my Husband and I love Erin and her awesome photography skills! Not only is she a fabulous person, but she is an amazing photographer who helps couples capture their day perfectly. We first saw a glimpse of Erin's work when she shot the wedding for our very close friends in October 2015. We would always check out Erin's blogs because we loved her work so much, so when we became engaged, she was our first choice. Luckily for us she was available on our day and first we were able to take the most beautiful engagement photos at Green Lakes Park. Throughout the year Erin was always available for the many questions we had and always answered them with the most enthusiasm, which made us love her more! When the day came, Erin was at my parents house bright and early and got straight to work. We had Peter as our second shooter and he was able to capture some beautiful photos of the guys getting ready and some unique shots at our ceremony! Throughout the entire day Erin and Peter were a joy to all of our family and friends. Our wedding party and family couldn't stop saying how professional and easy they were to work with. Our timeline went very smoothly and we were able to get all the photos we wanted throughout the day. Erin does an amazing job at editing and sending the photos in such a quick turnaround time. Erin sent us almost 1,500 photos (over 2,700 with black and white included) which made us so happy. She literally captured every detail and moment of our day so we will be able to constantly re-live it. The photos we received are simply amazing and we are forever grateful that we found Erin. Hiring Erin was one of the best decisions we have ever made and we will definitely hire her for our future family photos along with always recommending her to anyone! Thank you so much for everything Erin!!
    Michael Married on 05/26/2017
    Erin is one of the most kind and talented people we met throughout our wedding planning process. She was so accommodating and flexible, while producing some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. She took our engagement photos in Central Park in NYC for us and then came up to Utica, NY for the wedding. She has a real passion for photography and was so dedicated to capturing those little moments throughout the day. She showed up at 9am the morning of the wedding and left when my husband and I got on the bus to leave the reception. She and her partner were some of the last people there! She made being photographed feel so easy and not stressful. She encouraged us to have fun with it - and we did! Those photos she took bring tears to my eyes. I cannot say enough good things about her. Her prices were EXTREMELY reasonable for the quality of the final products and the time she puts in. We will be using her for family portraits in the future for sure! We highly recommend Erin for any photography needs.
    Nick Married on 04/28/2017
    Our experience with Erin was nothing short of incredible! We worked with her for both our engagement and wedding photographs, and we can't recommend her highly enough! First and foremost, her photographs are absolutely stunning. We were thrilled with the images she produced both for our engagement shoot in Central Park and our wedding in Sonoma wine country. Beyond the photos, Erin is a dream to work with. She is easygoing and creative, and we felt relaxed and comfortable during our shoots. Erin is also a great communicator, and we were amazed at how quickly she got our final images back to us. Working with Erin (and her second shooter Peter) was easily the best decision we made in terms of vendors...we can't say enough good things about her!
    Nick Married on 04/28/2017
    Marcea Married on 01/31/2017
    My wedding was perfect, and because of Erin Covey I can live this day over and over with her perfect pictures. Erin Covey it the very best photographer, she has become part of the family. Erin is the 1st person I called when I need a photographer to take pictures of my newborn and any family picture we will need . Erin new instinctively what shots to take. I was amazed when I received my pictures ( within a week after my wedding) just how beautiful they are.
    Erin Covey is the only person I trust to take any pictures of important moments and events.
    She saved my wedding perfectly!
    Jennifer Married on 01/14/2017
    Erin is amazing and her photographs of our wedding and engagement were fantastic! We could not be happier with her and will definitely work with her again in the future! She took thousands of photos for us and shared them all. We wanted a documentary style feel to our wedding photos that help us feel like we are reliving the day when we look at them and that is exactly what she provided. She is extremely talented, accommodating and easy to work with. We highly recommend her!
    Dennis Married on 11/26/2016
    Erin is a gem and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding was captured! We are grateful for the referral to Erin and will shout her name from the rooftops to anyone looking for photography for a special occasion! From the initial e-mail/phone call we felt confident and comfortable in Erin's care. Erin and Peter met us first for engagement photos in usptate NY, and were so accommodating and fun. These photos were incredible and we knew the wedding images would be just as special. Due to a family medical emergency we made the difficult decision to postpone our wedding. Erin was beyond understanding and willing to work with us to reschedule on short notice. Words can't do justice to how special and talented Erin is. Rest assured that working with Erin for your wedding or special event is the best investment you can make. You'll be in the best possible hands and won't stop smiling during your event and when viewing your photos! Baby photos are next :)
    Caitlin Married on 10/22/2016
    I am not even sure there enough words to describe how amazing Erin and her partner Peter are! My husband and I were married October 22, 2016 in New Hampshire. Erin was simply amazing. From the moment I sent her the first email to the moment she said goodbye post sparkler exit, Erin made us feel loved and wonderful and perfect. Our engagement session was carefree and she followed us around on an adventure and spent more time with us than expected and we had some of the most beautiful photos taken of us. Our wedding day was nothing short of that either. It rained and at some points, REALLY rained! Erin was laying on the ground in the rain and stopped at nothing to make our day nothing short of perfect! Our sneak peeks of our photos make us wanting more and we cannot wait to see what the rest of the pictures look like. She does amazing work. Thank you Erin from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!