36 Oswego St, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,999
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Sarah Heppell Photography

Less traditional, more original! :)

Follow Sarah Heppell Photography on

shp0686
shptracipat174shp1704

32 Reviews for Sarah Heppell Photography

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

Can we give 10 stars? Not sure we can say enough how much we loved working with Sarah and her team. I’m sad to not be in constant contact now that our wedding is over!! We are thrilled with our engagement photos and are on pins and needles to see the magic she captured on our wedding day. Sarah and her team are absolutely amazing, got our personalities, what worked and what didn’t. She was quick and not at all in the way. Our guests even commented on how wonderful they were!! If you ever need an event photographer do yourself a favor and hire SHP!! Thank you to Sarah and the SHP Team!! - the Hudsons

Megan · Married on 08/11/2017

From the beginning, Sarah was so responsive with e-mails and questions and helping us decide which length package would be best for our wedding day. We moved across the country after we had booked Sarah, but we kept our venue and date in New York. Sarah was extremely helpful. Throughout the entire planning process, she answered questions, responded quickly, planned the timeline, gave tips for what would make the wedding day run smoother, suggested vendors, all in a completely professional and super friendly manner! We had purchased a package that included an engagement session, which we did not get to do before we moved. She offered to fly out to get pictures in Washington. For her to offer this meant the world to us, and it shows that she truly cares for her clients and goes above and beyond for them. This is something you won’t find with any photographer. Unfortunately, it did not work out to have her fly out, but the fact that she offered says a lot for who she is as a businesswoman and photographer.
    We received so many compliments from our guests about Sarah and her team. They were fun, professional, punctual, and amazing to work with. This was truly the best investment we could have made for our wedding day. And why? Because after all of the planning and stressing and dancing and laughing and the actual wedding is over, what is left? The pictures. We are so happy our wedding was captured by her team, because they truly cared about our day. They did not make us feel like this was just another wedding they were capturing. They didn’t act like this was a job. They acted like they love what they do. This is exactly what you want out of a wedding photographer, someone who is willing to fly to Washington for your engagement pictures, work with you two days before your wedding in their very busy season, lay on the ground for you, capture your quirky dog cutouts, and go above and beyond for you. We are ever grateful!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Sarah and her team of photographers are everything a couple wants on their big day, their engagement photo session, and everything in between. My husband and I booked Sarah immediately after becoming engaged as we knew she was the best of the best- and she waited a full 2.5 years and helped us plan every step of the way. Sarah and her team are fun, creative, down to earth, DEDICATED, and professional. The day before my wedding a flash flood was in the forecast. Everyone in my wedding party reassured me Sarah would know what to do and to trust her artistic eye. I followed her lead and our photographs are BEAUTIFUL. Sarah and her team fought a monsoon, a four hour power outage (which they kept the photobooth up in! HELL YEAH!), a ceremony in a pitch black barn lit by wedding guests' cellphones, and all while with mud up to their knees. Sarah is more than a photographer. She accompanied me to my wedding venue and organized all the important details for me directly after our meeting, took important photos that I saved for later planning (and decorating), AND she traveled all the way to Arlington VA for our engagement photos! She even suffered a 5am sunrise photoshoot! She is a beast, and she is the best. After the wedding concluded everyone noted how organized and professional Sarah and her team were and described her confidence as contagious. Guests were drawn to her energy and I believe she kept the mood alive and well on our big day. If you book anyone else as your wedding photographer team you will be greatly disappointed.

Sarah Heppell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,099.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sarah Heppell Photography 1
    Tattooed Bride Discount!!
    If you're a bride who will proudly sport your tattoos in your wedding gown, then take $150 off your choice of my 3 packages! This is $50 more than my normal discount!

• Salt City Sound Machine
    Salt City Sound Machine Wedding DJs

This girl and her team know how to get it done! Super, wonderful people who take great pride in being one of the best in the area at what they do. It's refreshing to see the twinkle in the eye of Sarah and her team when they know that they are doing their best to make their client's day extra special, and that is what they excel in. I couldn't endorse Sarah and her team more!

• BRITECLARKE PRODUCTIONS
    BRITECLARKE PRODUCTIONS Wedding Videographers

Sarah did my wedding photography and I am still in awe with how amazing she is! I absolutely loved working with her and cherish my wedding photos (especially my spinning picture)! I highly recommend!!

• DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse
    DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Hotel Weddings

We love Sarah and her team! Not only are they fantastic at what they do... they're imaginative and personable. Sarah makes it a priority to get to know her couples and you can see this through the original photos that are taken.

• 36 Oswego St Baldwinsville, NY 13027 See on map