RD Events & Design Reviews

RD Events & Design View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Rebecca S. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

According to my now-husband: "Hiring Rachael was the best wedding-related decision we made (outside of, ya know, the actual decision to get married)"

I truly cannot say enough good things about Rachael and all that she did to help plan and coordinate our wedding day. From Day 1, she felt like a friend (a friend armed with a super-detailed checklist and really helpful online planning tools, as well as in-depth knowledge and understanding of event planning and the wedding industry as a whole LOL). Throughout the planning process, she was endless amounts of helpful when it came to design ideas, vendor communication, and troubleshooting any issues that came up; I really appreciated her quick communication, how she'd offer her opinion in different situations, and how whenever we talked it felt like she was totally focused on my event despite the crazy number of other events she was simultaneously managing. The wedding day itself turned out beautiful - it went so incredibly smoothly and was so stress-free, and I know I have Rachael (and her amazing timeline) to thank for it!

RD Events & Design's reply:

Thank you both SO much for the kind words! I had so much fun planning with you guys, it was such an easy process thanks to you both! I hope you are enjoying the post-wedding bliss! :)
    Callista G. Married on 09/10/2022

Beyond expectations

Hiring Rachael was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Rachael exceeded all of our expectations and helped to make our dream wedding a reality. She has excellent organization tools available to her clients and a month by month plan that will ensure all tasks are complete. She was so patient answering all of our questions along the way. The wedding day came together beautifully and we were beyond happy with the results. Rachael is so amazing at what she does, you cannot go wrong in choosing her to be your wedding planner/coordinator. I highly recommend hiring her, we will never forget all that she did to make our wedding a dream come true. Thank you Rachael!
  • Raquel
    Raquel P. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rachael made my dreams turn into my reality

Rachael was such an amazing wedding event planner/coordinator! She took all of my dreams and made them come true for my big day. Rachael helped make the planning process feel like a breeze and also helped my big day run incredibly smooth. Not only did Rachael do everything on the big day she even did small things like provide me with advil and tampons when I needed them. She literally thinks of everything! Book with Rachael and you won't regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Laura B. Married on 06/12/2021

Best decision ever

I truly can't put into words just how thankful I am that I booked Rachael for my wedding! She was incredibly helpful and I don't know how we could have done it without her. From day one she was so fun to be around, kind, patient, thoughtful and always went above and beyond. We always felt like she cared so much about our wedding and about us as people.

She adapted to our needs and brought us amazing ideas, connected us to special vendors that we loved, and handled so many tasks with professionalism and patience even when our plans majorly changed.

On the actual wedding day, I was so calm because I knew everything was in good hands with Rachael. Everything went so smoothly and she not only kept everything organized but helped gracefully adapt our timeline when we wanted extra time for cocktail hour and was never pushy or stressed.

Rachael's thoughtfulness, eye for detail, willingness to get to know you and what you need, creative vision, and kind personality make her the perfect event planner/coordinator/designer. I'm so thankful she made our wedding so much better and less stressful than it would have been without her. Looking back I wish we booked her so much sooner and I would recommend her to anyone planning an event (big or small) in a heartbeat!

RD Events & Design's reply:

This is sooo sweet, Laura! Your day was seriously one that will live in my heart forever as one of the best weddings/events I've done in my career. You are the BEST and I wish you and Derek years and years of love and happiness!
    Derek S. Married on 06/12/2021

Don’t Walk, Run to Book Rachael

Rachael was a huge part of making our wedding incredible. Starting with the early planning, she helped us find the best vendors and made suggestions for things we hadn’t even thought of. Then when we completely changed course from a 250 person winery wedding to a 30 person backyard ceremony with COVID, she was on it and didn’t miss a beat. As we got closer to the date, she made sure all of the details were buttoned up and that everything was accounted for. And the best part was probably the day of, where everything ran incredibly smoothly and everything was taken care of behind the scenes. Cannot recommend Rachael highly enough. Don’t walk, run to book her before her schedule fills up!

RD Events & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much Derek! You and Laura are meant for each other and I will never forget how AMAZING this process and wedding was with you all! Thee most perfect clients!
    Katie B. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are SO lucky we had Rachael on our team!

My daughter's wedding day was a perfect day and we could not have pulled it off without Rachael Demling. Her enthusiasm is contagious, her confidence and experience are reassuring and invaluable. She is extremely adaptable (and energetic!) too-ours was a constantly changing event due to Covid and Rachael was one step ahead, leading and reassuring us the whole way. I would absolutely love to work with her again, for any type of event!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 11/22/2019

They Best Day Ever!

Rachael is an absolute pleasure to work with! She was super organized and always provided me with a detailed schedule to keep me on track. Having Rachael to guide us and plan our big day was a life saver and took away so much of the stress of planning a wedding. She really is best planner whether you’re a low-stress bride, or a control freak! I was looking to make wedding planning as manageable and low maintenance as possible and I could not have done that at all without Racheal’s hard work. We didn’t have to think of anything, the day of everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding was everything I could have imagined and more. Rachael and her team captured our style, and were able to pull off a classic yet laid back and intimate feeling wedding. We are still getting compliments about it almost a year later. The wedding was hands down the best day of our lives, and planning it was just as fun. I know so many brides who become overwhelmed with the stress of wedding planning. Rachael’s attention to detail, vision, and skill took that stress away and let me and my husband truly enjoy our time as an engaged couple, planning an amazing party for the people we love most. She really made all the difference and I would recommend her to anyone!

RD Events & Design's reply:

The best day ever is right! Such a sweet, intimate wedding that I will never forget! Thank you so much, Emily! :)
    Jennifer Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Planner

Working with Rachael was an absolute joy from start to finish! From the very first moment that we met her, she was warm and approachable. Rachael listened to what Rick and I wanted and was able to help us take our wedding vision and make it a reality. She was always available when we needed her and has great organizational skills that kept us on track leading up to the big day. Rachael helped us get in contact with different vendors and helped them organize timelines for our wedding day. On our wedding day, she ran everything exactly how we had spoken about, so that my husband and I could just relax and enjoy! Even after the wedding was over, she made sure that we had everything that we needed and had to take home. She even boxed up some of our wedding cake and brought it to our hotel suite so that we had a late night snack after the wedding! I can’t say enough glowing comments about her and how she helped us have the perfect wedding. If we had to do it all again, we would 100% pick her to be our wedding planner! - Jen and Rick

RD Events & Design's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing your perfect day with me! I hope I have 100 more couples just like you and Rick in the future!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wish we could relive our wedding!

Rachael, in one word - incredible!! Time after time you hear stories about how stressful wedding planning can be, but Rachael was truly with us every single step of the way.

I walked into the process feeling completely lost and overwhelmed (that’s normal right?), but she prepared us with all the necessary tools to stay on track, hone in on our vision, and make our special day nothing short of perfect. My (now) husband and I planned our wedding long distance with very few opportunities to get up to Syracuse. I had a million and one questions and just as many random incoherent comments, but she was always a quick call or email away. Instead of being nervous about things “falling through the cracks” in relation to anything from vendor coordination, to decor, or simply just the flow of the night, we trusted Rachael to just do her job (and do it well).

You can tell that she wholeheartedly enjoys what she does and puts all of her efforts into her clients - never losing sight to the the true meaning and purpose of the day (especially for us as bride and groom). We say it all the time that if we lived closer, we’d have Rachael plan every party for us!!

If you can’t tell, we’re obsessed. Poised, professional, and simply perfection!!! 11/10. 🤍🤍

RD Events & Design's reply:

Thank you SO much, Emily! You and John were an absolute dream to work with and I will never forget your perfect day!