About Classy Cat Entertainment

Simple, yet Sophisticated.

Every wedding we DJ is just as unique as the couple that hires us. It's your tastes, wishes, and passion for music that helps us to throw you the most fun and memorable celebration. We help you accomplish this through intimate storytelling and scripting, personalized and upbeat music programming, and efficient event planning and management.

We are not your run-of-the-mill DJ company. We're different in how we approach and perform at weddings, how we interact and treat our couples, and the values and philosophy by which we hold and operate.

We can't wait to celebrate with you - your wedding will be amazing!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (5)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)

Jonathon was excellent ! He truly made this experience so pleasurable. He took care of all of our DJing needs at the ceremony, reception and even helped at the rehearsal to make sure everyone was on the same page! We also contracted our photographer through Jonathon, who was exactly what we were hoping for and then some!!!!! He stepped in and took care of any blanks I may have had. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Samantha , 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

While Paduano Studios was booked during my event time, that did not stop them from offering their expertise and further assistance in planning my wedding. All of their response times were fantastic and always very helpful! I regret that our schedules did not match up, because I would have loved to have them as a part of my event, but I certainly will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic and friendly service.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/17, 1 Review

Classy Cat Entertainment

17 Photos

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Paduano Studios has been an exceptional dj service providing wonderful customer service and attention to detail. Wonderful state of the art equipment and lighting. A truly professional group that will go above and beyond for your event. Katrina - owner of Wolf Oak Acres venue

Paduano Studios is an exceptional DJ company who brings that something "special" to every event they DJ and MC. It's always a pleasure working with them!

Events

6895 Claret Circle, Fayetteville, NY 13066   See On Map
315-303-8069 (phone)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Classy Cat Entertainment is a wedding DJ company from Syracuse, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Syracuse, Utica, and Fingerlakes. Classy Cat Entertainment is a professional DJ company that has been part of the Central New York wedding industry since 2010 specializing in DJ services.