Classy Cat Entertainment Reviews

Classy Cat Entertainment 6
Classy Cat Entertainment 7

Renee Lyman · Getting married on 08/17/2019

True professionals!

Classy Cat Entertainment is the perfect DJ for our wedding! Jonathan has made the planning process fun and enjoyable since day one. He pays very close attention to detail and strives to make our visions into a reality. As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for," and this is indeed the case with CCE. My fiance and I were not afraid to splurge on this service for our wedding because we have seen Jonathan at other events/weddings and were EXTREMELY IMPRESSED! The photobooth, the uplighting and the sound were nothing short of amazing. Classy service, top-notch entertainment, exceptional experiences. Call them and book your date now!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Nate

Nate Stein · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

We highly recommend working with Classy Cat! Jonathan was so helpful during our entire wedding planning process - we could tell that he has tons of valuable experience and was helping us think through things that we would have never thought to consider on our own. Top notch professionalism from initial planning through to the end of the event, and we greatly appreciated the level of organization and flexibility in scheduling our check-in meetings throughout the process. We also loved the online portal to use for planning and song requests leading up to the wedding. THANK YOU CLASSY CAT!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Mackayla Meier · Married on 06/04/2019

Our wedding was great!

We heard about Classy Cat Entertainment from our friends and we were very happy with everything! Jonathan did an amazing job! People were on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey McCoy · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing to work with. Highly recommended

We chose classy cat to officiate our wedding. Lynette was amazing. She worked with us to plan our NY wedding over the phone as we both reside in VA. Lynette was welcoming and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. She was patient with our hectic work schedules and accommodating to our ever changing needs and "tweaks" to the wedding ceremony. On the day of she arrived early and made sure everything was all set...we didn't have to worry about anything. Afterwards she made sure things were taken care of as well. The service was AMAZING...we had so many compliments from family and friends telling us they never cry, but cried tears of joy multiple times during the ceremony. We couldn't have been happier that we chose classy cat and had Lynette..we highly recommend them and her.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Classy Cat Entertainment 8
    Classy Cat Entertainment 9
    Classy Cat Entertainment 10
    Classy Cat Entertainment 11

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

We loved Jonathan! He was incredibly organized and down to earth! Our guests had a blast and he kept the entire process stress free. I would highly recommend him to everyone we know!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Allison · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing DJ

Jonathan was our DJ for the night and we are so happy that we picked Classy Cat Entertainment! We were able to meet with him multiple times before the wedding date to go over details/ideas. I felt at ease with the entire process and did not stress because Jonathan was confident that everything would come together. During the wedding day he arrived early to set up and checked in with our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Throughout the night, he checked in with me to make sure everything was going how we wanted. The dance floor was crowded all night!!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kathryn Marquette · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfection

I can not say enough good things about Jonathan and Classy Cat Entertainment! Our wedding gueats are still saying how great our DJ was. He had people on the dance floor all night and helped make it everything we hoped. Jonathan responded immediatley to every question we had and made sure all the small details went exactly to plan. We can not thank him enough!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Chelsea Casciano · Married on 11/10/2018

Best night ever!!

Hiring Jonathan was the best decision we could have made! Our wedding was the best night of my life thanks largely to the incredible entertainment he provided which set the mood for the whole party! There was not a moment when the dance floor wasn't full! We had live percussion (drums) for the dance portion of the wedding and it really added to the vibe of the room! We received so many compliments from guests and comments on how unique it was! On top of the music, Jonathan provided us with the awesome photo kiosk that our guests loved, the gorgeous uplighting, and the HDTV's that our guests could text pictures to during the event! Jonathan also helped my Dad and I by putting together multiple different songs for our father daughter dance and it took him no time at all to provide us with the audio! Thank you Jonathan and classy cat entertainment for helping make our wedding night absolutely incredible and a night we will remember fondly for the rest of our lives! So, if you're looking to have a great time at your wedding or event, look no further, Jonathan is your guy!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Alicia · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Classy Cat Entertainment is wonderful! Jonathan was our officiant and also our DJ for our wedding. During the months of planning, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. We met with him numerous times to discuss our ceremony and reception. Each time we met he made the process of planning that much easier. On the day of the wedding, Jonathan was great! The ceremony was beautiful! He took the time to write our personalized script and it was perfect. Jonathan also went above and beyond during our reception. He provided us with uplighting and his DJ booth was very classy. The music was awesome and we all had so much fun out on the dance floor. Overall, Jonathan is very professional and we were so happy with everything that he provided us with on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Domenica Robinson · Married on 10/26/2018

Exceptional!

I've been to many weddings and have observed many DJ's. Classy Cat was by far the most knowledgeable, personable and professional. Before my wedding, I met with Jonathan and he was able to offer suggestions and input, helping me put together the perfect playlist. I would not go with any other company if you are looking to book a DJ service!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Elana · Married on 10/07/2018

No need to look for any other DJ in Syracuse this one is truly the best

Jonathan was recommended to me by a friend, and that was the best recommendation I could have gotten for my wedding. He was so good, we tipped him an extra $100 towards the end. Let me start by saying he was really great with helping us with fiquring out our music for the wedding. We collaborated really well together and he was nothing but fun and professional throughout the whole planning experience. But when the big day came, he was so solid. My husband will be forever grateful that at the last minuet he added a mother-son dance when they were both unsure. He didn't know what song to choose so he left it to Jonathan and he nailed it :). It was such a memorable experience for bob and his mother. He kept the music going, payed attention to the feel of the room and everyone was dancing all night. He was quick on his feet for any last minuet changes and was nothing but professional.
    Seriously, I would recommend him to everyone

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Best DJ around

Jonathan was so awesome! He was there for me every step of the way, always available to answer my questions. He has a great website for picking out all of the music you want. He took great control during our rehearsal and kept the room rocking all night during the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Classy Cat Entertainment 12

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Service!

My now-husband and I used Classy Cat Entertainment for several things for our wedding, it was truly a 'one stop shop,' which made things so much easier for us! Through Classy Cat, we hired the DJ, photographer, videographer, officiant, and had a photobooth. Classy Cat's services were worth every penny. From day 1, Jonathon was responsive and helpful as we navigated the planning process and ultimately booked all the services. From there, we met with Lynette, who doubled as our officiant for the ceremony and then MC during our reception. Lynette was extremely warm and friendly. She was very organized and on-top of everything, she helped us design and plan our day and offered ideas and solutions. Lynette was a huge help in ensuring the day ran smoothly and was able to anticipate issues and make things as stress free for us as possible. Josh, our DJ, was fun, energetic and got everyone out on the dance floor. He played a good mix of older and newer songs to appeal to our older and younger guests. There was rarely a time the dance floor was empty! One of my favorite things was the photobooth! The pictures were hysterical and our guests had a lot of fun with the props. As I had mentioned, through Classy Cat, we hired our photographer (Rob Hickey) and videographers (P.S. & Co. Films). They were also all outstanding and because they were hired through Classy Cat, they were all familiar with each other and worked wonderfully together. I truly feel that is the best part about Classy Cat, everyone works together so well and supports each other as a team to help make your day the best it can be. I felt we were in good hands and it helped me to relax and stress less when the day came because the whole team had everything under control. After the wedding, we heard nothing but positives about Classy Cat and their services from our guests. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Ande · Married on 09/08/2018

When I first got engaged, I was told by multiple people that Jonathan was the best of the best. Boy were they right. Jonathan is with you every step of the way. He allows you to enter your choice of music into his online portal and then actually plays the music at the wedding! He provided the uplighting as well, which really tied the room together. He made all of the announcements at the right time and kept the party going. He was an absolute blast to work with, was always responsive and we are so happy that we went with Jonathan. He even nailed our wedding party intro, which was tricky to explain and went extremely well thanks to him! I also didn’t realize how much equipment he had, until pictures. He keeps all of the equipment clean and well hidde . He gets 5 stars in our books. Thanks for keeping our wedding dancing! I don’t think anyone stopped until it was time to leave.

Thanks again!

Ande and Wayne

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Classy Cat Entertainment 13
    Classy Cat Entertainment 14

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

Jonathan met with me and my fiance several times before our wedding. He asked a lot of great questions to make sure he really understood the theme, feel, and style of our event. All of his equipment was top of the line and looked very sleek in the venue. He checked with me several times through-out the night and was very responsive to schedule changes. The dance floor was packed the whole time. I got so many complements about Jonathan. Guests told me several times it was one of their favorite weddings, and I think the professionalism and creativity Jonathan brought to the table was a huge part of it's success. Please invest in someone who really cares about making your wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Taryn · Married on 08/18/2018

I’m so happy we went with Classy Cat for our wedding! From the moment we booked, Jonathan and Lynette were so helpful! Anyone needing an officiant - request Lynette!!! She is like the sweetest mother figure, friend and wedding coordinator rolled into one. She was always available for my questions via email or text whether it was 10pm on a Tuesday or 9am on a Sunday. We had Lynette as our officiant and MC so she married us and also acted almost like a day-of wedding coordinator, keeping everything running so smoothly the entire day. We had MANY unsolicited compliments from people telling us our ceremony was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to, and most of those compliments were from older guests who have probably been to dozens of weddings over the years! Even my husband’s very religious grandmother (who probably wished we were married in a church) said the ceremony was so heartfelt and beautiful, and we can’t thank Lynette enough for her amazing work. We are also so thankful for our DJ Michael Gravelin who killed it and kept the dance floor packed. He was very mindful of our “must play” and “do not play” song lists, and was able to fill in songs as needed on his own when we ran out. Everything was flawless, sound was perfect the entire night, no awkward gaps in between songs, etc. I have heard so many horror stories of bad DJ experiences, but I’m so thankful we’re not one of them!! Thanks so much Classy Cat!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Jonathan was extremely responsive and super easy to work with! He offers so many additional services that we were able to use to make our wedding unique and fun! We are so thankful to have had him apart of our wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kari · Married on 06/16/2018

Class Cat entertainment was our DJ for our wedding at Traditions on 6/16/18. Since the moment we booked them for our wedding they have been there for us and have answered any and every question we had. We had several meetings (mainly video chat) and Jon was so flexible with us. He took the time to really get to know us and know what was important to us on our wedding day. Everything went so smoothly the day of and Jon knew exactly what to do. Very organized and professional. We had a great time! Thanks Classy Cat Entertainment!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Jonathan and his team did an AMAZING job!! Classy Cat Entertainment made our wedding reception perfect! They provided amazing music, up lighting, video, and helped coordinate the whole reception!! We felt relieved to have all of Jonathan's help, we did not have to worry about a thing. Jonathan handled everything behind the scenes to make the night run flawlessly! We highly recommend Classy Cat Entertainment!!
    -The Kiellach's

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 04/28/2018

Jonathan and Sara - Thank you SO much for everything you did for our wedding on April 28th! We booked so far in advance(highly recommend) and Jonathan was with me every step of the way. I almost felt as if I hired a wedding planner because of how involved Jon was with providing details on what to do next. We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Jon as our entertainment for the night and Sara on the piano during cocktail hour! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night and we've heard nothing but compliments on it being "the best wedding they've ever been to". Thank you for everything you did for Paul and I!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

I don't think it would be possible to explain how grateful I am to Jonathan for everything he did for our wedding day! He operated as both our officiant and our DJ, but he did so much more than that. He met with us multiple times before the wedding to help keep us on track, he put out lights to help highlight the incredible architecture of our venue, he provided our photo booth, which was a huge hit the entire night, he maintained our timeline throughout the day in a way that was professional and non-intrusive. I can't tell you how many people stopped us throughout the night to tell us what an incredible job our officiant had done with the ceremony and how wonderful our DJ was. They were blown away when we told them they were the same people. I can't recommend Classy Cat Entertainment enough and I can't imagine having used anyone else.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/05/2017

Jonathon was excellent ! He truly made this experience so pleasurable. He took care of all of our DJing needs at the ceremony, reception and even helped at the rehearsal to make sure everyone was on the same page! We also contracted our photographer through Jonathon, who was exactly what we were hoping for and then some!!!!! He stepped in and took care of any blanks I may have had. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

While Paduano Studios was booked during my event time, that did not stop them from offering their expertise and further assistance in planning my wedding. All of their response times were fantastic and always very helpful! I regret that our schedules did not match up, because I would have loved to have them as a part of my event, but I certainly will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic and friendly service.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

I honestly cannot recommend Jonathan enough at Paduano Studios. I needed a DJ one week before my wedding and I was incredibly lucky that he was not only free that day but one of the best DJs I have seen. He was professional and completely thorough, I felt almost like he was my wedding planner! He did my ceremony, cocktail hour, and dancing for my wedding and everyone was coming up to me and complimenting on how well he did. He played all the music we wanted to hear and my wedding guests had a BLAST dancing. He made the sweetest moment for us at the end of the night where he replayed our wedding song with our MOH and BM speeches. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2017