707 Old RT 28, Fleischmanns, NY 12430 Map · Phone number

About Catskill Weddings

Catskill Weddings is a full service wedding and event planning company located in the heart of The Catskill Mountains. We specialize in planning destination weddings in the Catskills and beyond.

We represent a variety of unique and beautiful locations, from rustic to exquisite, all one of a kind and all reflecting the beauty of the Catskill Mountains. Most of these venues are exclusive to Catskill Weddings and we would be happy to show them to you. Selecting your venue is just the first step, we don't stop there. Our services include wedding and event execution, design and décor, photography and floral design and vendor selection and coordination. From rentals to transportation, we can take care of everything.

We will help you create the wedding of your dreams. From inception to fruition, we are with you every step of the way. email us at lydia.lcdesigns@gmail.com telephone 917-855-0330

Follow Catskill Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• S.J.York Productions
img0886

19 Reviews for Catskill Weddings

• Ann

Ann H. · Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful flowers and great service

Due to rescheduling our wedding three times, I was very late finding a flower vendor. Lydia from Catskill Flower Shop followed up with me immediately and created a lovely and meaningful plan for bouquets, garlands, and arbor decorations which aligned with our wedding colors and vibes. She delivered flowers to the venue and set up the arbor decorations quickly and quietly! We are very pleased with her quick and meaningful work - definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • · Married on 09/14/2019

The very best in the biz!

My husband and I used Lydia's services to help search for our wedding venue, and then to provide floral and decor on the day of our wedding.

Lydia was a true area expert in wedding venues, and shared locations with us that my google searches couldn't find. She was thoughtful and really listened when we had our initial call about the things we did/didn't want in our venue. And she sent us to the perfect place! I cried tears of joy five minutes after arriving on the property and we booked on the spot.

For the day of our wedding, Lydia made our already dream venue look even more romantic and wonderful!

It was such a joy working with Lydia in the year leading up to our wedding. Her professionalism and attention to detail are unmatched by any.

I’m a very detail-oriented bride who had a vision that I wanted to see come to life. Lydia was energetic, yet grounding throughout the who process and really connected with what I shared with her. It meant so much to me that Lydia understood my vision and dream, had unrelenting patience with me, and then, not only made my dream come to life, but far surpassed it.

I had the most beautiful bouquet ever, and our guests were in awe of our table settings.

My husband and I also wanted to use our wedding floral/decor the next day for brunch and other planned activities, and Lydia promised the arrangements would hold up. And they did. They were flawless the next day, and Lydia was so kind as to postpone her pickup/cleanup time until after these activities so we could enjoy our flowers even longer.

I can’t thank Lydia enough for all of her hard work this past year. Aside from our wedding venue, Lydia was my favorite vendor to work with.

If you're in need of flowers/decor/wedding planning in the area, Lydia is the BEST choice.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Evan · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t Have Done It Without Lydia

We hired Lydia as our month of coordinator, florist, and decorator. She went above and beyond from day 1. She made us feel so comfortable about the whole process and took a lot off of our plate by organizing and contacting our vendors. Everything went off without a hitch and we couldn’t have done it without her. If you want a worry-free month leading up to your wedding, definitely go with Lydia and Catskill Weddings.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Catskill Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2007.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6008.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Joe Damone Photography Wedding Photographers

Lydia does a great job organizing every detail in a cool calm and extremely efficient way. When I show up to photograph a wedding and see Lydia I know the day will run like clockwork

• Ate O Ate Catering Wedding Caterers

Lydia and her team are beyond the best. When it comes to talented, thorough and creative wedding planning and design, this vendor meets and exceeds the highest of standards.

• 707 Old RT 28 Fleischmanns, NY, 12430 See on map
    Location of (Catskill Weddings)