707 Old RT 28, Fleischmanns, NY 12430 Map · Phone number

About Catskill Weddings

Catskill Weddings is a full service wedding and event planning company located in the heart of The Catskill Mountains. We specialize in planning destination weddings in the Catskills and beyond.

We represent a variety of unique and beautiful locations, from rustic to exquisite, all one of a kind and all reflecting the beauty of the Catskill Mountains. Most of these venues are exclusive to Catskill Weddings and we would be happy to show them to you. Selecting your venue is just the first step, we don't stop there. Our services include wedding and event execution, design and décor, photography and floral design and vendor selection and coordination. From rentals to transportation, we can take care of everything.

We will help you create the wedding of your dreams. From inception to fruition, we are with you every step of the way. email us at lydia.lcdesigns@gmail.com telephone 917-855-0330

Follow Catskill Weddings on

img0886

14 Reviews for Catskill Weddings

Evan · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t Have Done It Without Lydia

We hired Lydia as our month of coordinator, florist, and decorator. She went above and beyond from day 1. She made us feel so comfortable about the whole process and took a lot off of our plate by organizing and contacting our vendors. Everything went off without a hitch and we couldn’t have done it without her. If you want a worry-free month leading up to your wedding, definitely go with Lydia and Catskill Weddings.

Sent on 07/06/2019

patricia · Married on 06/11/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER!! Lydia is THE BEST at what she does. First of all, when you walk into her shop, it's like waking into a Pinterest board of your most favorite wedding accounts. If you want to enjoy every single second of your wedding, hire Lydia!! This woman ensured that my every tiny detail was well executed. When I walked into Stone Tavern Farm before the wedding guests, I was blown away. Lydia and her team made sure that all my decorations were placed so beautifully, I was floored. I met Melissa at my wedding, and she also was super professional and organized. My guests were absolutely amazed and will be talking about this wedding weekend for years to come. Lydia was my #1 woman to keep me relaxed, assured, and comfortable. ANY question or concern was quickly resolved WITH options. I would hire her for every party in my life if I could. Lydia is extremely professional, creative, knowledgable, flexible, organized, EVERYTHING you need in an amazing wedding planner. I could not have had a smooth, awesome, fun wedding if I didn't have Lydia. WORTH EVERY FRIGGIN PENNY!!!! So super happy with her & her services.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2016

Lydia was the best thing that happened to our wedding. We chose to hire her for the day-of coordinator role; but with Lydia, day-of becomes month-of. After two short meetings, Lydia had collected all of the details she needed about the event and our vision for it, and was able to execute seamlessly. Throughout the entire process, Lydia maintained a wonderful calm, which any bride-to-be will appreciate. I never for a single second questioned my ability to rely on her completely.

Along with wedding planning, we had Lydia do our flowers and decorations. This was ideal for me (a complete control freak), because in this way my florist was also my wedding coordinator, which would ensure there was no confusion with the wedding set-up. Lydia brought her own vintage bottles to hold our flowers, and recommended simple details (such as lanterns going up the stairs and a vintage mailbox for cards) that helped pull together the entire look and feel of the event. She even worked with the venue in order to hang firefly lights from the ceiling at my husband's request. I only wish I could post photos next to this review so you could truly appreciate how beautiful everything was. Lydia is a master at her craft, and it is because of her talent and creativity that our wedding was so beautiful.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Catskill Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,007.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,008.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Joe Damone Photography
    Joe Damone Photography Wedding Photographers

Lydia does a great job organizing every detail in a cool calm and extremely efficient way. When I show up to photograph a wedding and see Lydia I know the day will run like clockwork

• Ate O Ate Catering
    Ate O Ate Catering Wedding Caterers

Lydia and her team are beyond the best. When it comes to talented, thorough and creative wedding planning and design, this vendor meets and exceeds the highest of standards.

• 707 Old RT 28 Fleischmanns, 12430 See on map