Idyllwild Event Design

Halcottsville, NY View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Idyllwild Event Design is a professional wedding design service based in Halcottsville, New York. Jasmin Norwood, the founder and lead designer, felt compelled to help couples bring their vision to life after designing her own wedding. Drawing on her background in art, theatre, and fine dining, she and the team at Idyllwild Event Design provide full event design, partial planning, and floral design services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, ensuring that every magical detail of your day is beautifully styled.

This Hudson Valley and Catskills-based planning and design service specializes in vintage, garden-inspired, and eclectic styles for non-traditional venues such as farms, forests, barns and lofts, creating events that you and your loved ones will never forget. Idyllwild Event Design has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and more. Jasmin strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a true understanding of your personal style, taste, and values as a couple. She allows clients to avail of partial-planning services, budget analysis, and expert vendor referrals and carries a large inventory of decor in-house.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melanie Married on 08/06/2022

Jasmin is a gem!

We are so grateful to have worked with Jasmin for our wedding this year. She did an incredible job coordinating wedding decor AND did an incredible job as our florist! She is incredibly talented, creative, kind and so easy to communicate with - she is truly a gem of a human who made making our dream wedding come to life. She is an incredible listener and talented designer who elevates all your ideas and makes them even more beautiful than you can imagine! Her company Idyllwild is also focused on sustainability. They use seasonal florals, no flower food or preservatives, is 100% foam free and composted all leftover flowers - so you can feel good about your wedding when looking beautiful! We are so grateful to her and her wonderful, hardworking and kind team. From the most gorgeous rainbow wedding arch to the most perfect pastel flowers to lining a large pavilion with greenery to the cutest lego seating chart, Jasmin and her team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. And it truly was the best, most perfect, loveliest day! We could not be happier. We loved working with Jasmin and sincerely appreciate everything she's done to create unforgettable memories for us that would last a lifetime.

Idyllwild Event Design's reply:

Dearest Melanie, we couldn't have been happier or more honored to work with you and your partner. We loved all your sweet and creative ideas and were so inspired by your love for one another, your sweet and silly personalities, and your collective devotion to changing kids' lives every day. Thank you for your kind words here, but also know it was hardly work, since your ideas were so innovative! We wish you the best in your lives together and in all the great adventures that lie ahead.
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 10/22/2021

A truly special vendor!

I'm so glad we had Jasmin to help us create a wonderful wedding day! I'm not sure I have the words to fully describe it! Jasmin is so talented and so kind - while I shared my ideas and inspiration with her, the day-of creations were so much better than I could have imagined. She managed to capture our vibe so much so that I left a lot of final detailed decisions completely up to her. Everyone was complimenting our bouquets and centerpieces - even the staff at our venue who have seen plenty of different arrangements. With our wedding in October, Jasmin managed to capture the "feel" of leaves changing colors and somehow included a variety called "Coffee Break" which tied into our coffee-related hashtag. Jasmin also designed our photobooth backdrop which was a huge hit. Our table numbers were in perfect tiny little pumpkins. It's this level of detail and attention that Jasmin brings to her work that is unbelievable. She is very communicative via e-mail and was responding promptly to all my questions. I would 1000% recommend her for any future couples - do not wait to reach out to her!

Dearest Sarah,
    Thank you for taking the time to post such a thoughtful, detailed review. As I've stated many times before, you and Joe are among the kindest and most collaborative people with whom I've had the pleasure to work. I also can't tell you enough how much I appreciated your mission-based wedding! All of your vendors were floored by your commitment to making all parts of your wedding really mean something. Your event contributed to the greater good socially, environmentally, and interpersonally. You also came to the table with wonderful ideas and then trusted me to make it all happen. You were an autumn wedding dream come true. All my best to you and Joe as you begin this next chapter!
    Michelle Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond Expectations

One of the best things I did while planning my wedding was booking Jasmine to help with decor/ floral design! She was so responsive and helpful in figuring out what I wanted to do decor wise for my mountain wedding. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!!! Best decision I made !!!

Dear Michelle,
    Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We were absolutely thrilled to be able to help bring your ideas to life. You, your family, and your entire vendor team were a joy to work with, and designing for you was a breeze. We're sending all of our fondest wishes to you, Dan, and your families as you begin your next big adventure!

Best wishes,
    Idyllwild Event Design
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

--- Halcottsville, NY, 12438
(607) 227-8024
Location of (Idyllwild Event Design)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding