Cullen Creations Reviews

50 | Stamford, NY

50 Reviews for Cullen Creations

50 Cullen Creations Reviews

susan · Married on 11/01/2018

I am an interior designer in Seattle. So planning my sons wedding details from across the country could have been challenging; however, Heather made it as though she was here with me. She understood the vision and had impeccable attention to detail. The quality of her flowers with her classic yet fresh eye makes her contribution truly 'special'. She exceeded expectation - plus she is delightful and lovely to work with. Everyone was So impressed!

Cullen Creations 1
    Cullen Creations 2
    Cullen Creations 3
    Cullen Creations 4

Carly Goettel · Married on 10/06/2018

Skilled and caring wedding coordinator

Heather is an absolute delight. My husband and I are thrilled that we found her and hired her as our day-of coordinator for our wedding in Hudson, NY. She was exceedingly helpful and, most importantly, is a caring person who clearly loves her job and making her clients happy!

We went with her fiance rental package, which gave us the opportunity to rent a ton of our decor through her. Not being design people, we really had no idea what we wanted and Heather helped us figure things out. On the day, she helped us set up some decor, and had a brilliant idea of placing candles on the stairs behind where our ceremony took place. It was an excellent idea and looked stunning!

Everything went incredibly smoothly, and I barely even noticed her presence - she was constantly running around keeping the trains running on time. Her husband was also on site assisting (especially clutch in moving our chairs from the ceremony area to the reception hall, and I never even laid eyes on him he was so swift!

Heather's expertise is definitely worth the investment. Hire her already! :)

Cullen Creations 5
    Cullen Creations 6
    Cullen Creations 7

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2018

Heather made my wedding day decor truly beautiful! She was my coordinator and designer and people are still telling me how beautiful the touches from my wedding were. Heather helped me camouflage some unattractive elements of my venue, and came up with some truly beautiful touches for our escort card display, dessert table and welcome areas. I would highly highly recommend Heather to help you breath easy and add some unique elements to your wedding. She can also help you keep vendors on time and organized, taking the stress away on the day of your wedding. On a personal note, Heather really cares about giving her couples an exceptional day. She puts her heart and soul into her work, and it shows!!

Cullen Creations 8
    Cullen Creations 9
    Cullen Creations 10

Faryal · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow, am I glad I found Heather! I cannot say enough positive things about Heather. I had a very short engagement and was planning a 2 day wedding at a DIY barn venue in the Catskills and decided to hire Heather as my Day of Coordinator (for the whole weekend) and Designer/Decorator. This was the best decision I ever made. My weekend could NOT have run without her. Heather is patient, calm, flexible and honest. She is willing to offer customized solutions based on your needs, and helped me pull off the 2 day wedding extravaganza for a Pakistani/Jamaican fusion wedding. Despite not knowing everything about how a traditional South Asian Wedding is run, Heather took our direction and blew it out of the park. She answered all questions, found ways for us to maximize our decor and design rentals and helped advise us on things we should invest in vs things we sholudn't. She is extremely creative and has a good eye, especially for weddings with a rustic touch! She gave great vendor recommendations and knew a ton about the particular venue we were getting married at and her insight was invaluable. By the end of our weekend, Heather felt like a close friend. Thank you for making our wedding so magical! I would HIGHLY recommend Heather to anyone looking for support for their big day!

Cullen Creations 11
    Cullen Creations 12
    Cullen Creations 13
    Cullen Creations 14
    Cullen Creations 15

Francesca · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Heather was a dream! She was always available via email, text, or call whenever we needed to chat. Even on weekends!

The flowers she arranged were beautiful and perfectly captured the image I had in mind for my wedding. I was able to relax the morning of my wedding knowing that Heather was there setting up and putting the final delicate touches for all things decor-related.

Our favorite piece from Cullen Creations was the GORGEOUS wooden arbor (made from trees from Heather’s property, how cool!). Heather and Jae worked morning and night setting it up and taking it down (all included in the rental fees). It was also a favorite among our guests.

We loved working with Cullen Creations and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable florals and decorations for their wedding!

Thank you Heather!!

Cullen Creations 16
    Cullen Creations 17

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

Heather was incredible and so lovely to work with. She's extremely creative and can make any one of your ideas a reality. For someone like me who had very little vision, aside from I like wild flowers and sunflowers, Heather was able to create a masterpiece. Not only was she able to make beautiful bouquets (we got so many compliments), she was able to make the perfect suggestions to make our day special (including helping me hang decorations the day of when I had no plan). I would highly recommend Heather, she will make your wedding day dreams come true!

Cullen Creations 18
    Cullen Creations 19

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

I cannot say enough good things about working with Heather. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Heather was so organized, responsive and creative. We gave her our ideas and trusted her completely to see it through. She has an amazing assortment of decorations to use at a really reasonable price. She was so mindful of our budget the whole time and gave us tips to cut costs, even with her own services. We got so many compliments on the decorations and I could not have been happier. It was really better than I could have imagined. Heather also did our flowers and they were incredible!! Heather is amazing at her job and just such a genuinely nice and thoughtful person. You will not regret booking her!!

Cullen Creations 20
    Cullen Creations 21
    Cullen Creations 22
    Cullen Creations 23
    Cullen Creations 24

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Heather. I started off interested in a day-of wedding coordinator and ended up hiring her as my florist as well. She is insanely organized and professional, and kept her cool when our limo broke down! As a florist, Heather made my candelabra dreams come true, working with me to pick the right greenery and flowers for garden chic centerpieces. I was blown away by how beautiful they looked. Not to mention she is so sweet and a pleasure to work with! If you are looking for a wedding coordinator (and florist), you will not be disappointed with Heather. She's also very affordable!

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Heather and her wonderful team made took our dreams and turned them into an incredible reality. The entire process was easy and thoughtful. I am someone who did not go her childhood imagining a wedding and was nervous about the planning and decor process. Cullen creations can take your smallest idea and create a magical night that your guests will compliment you for months after! I could not recommend them enough!

Susan · Married on 06/02/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Heather is one of the most responsive, responsible, creative, innovative and kind vendors I have come across in a long time. My daughter worked with Heather to plan everything and I was blown away at the results. Here is one example. My daughter had seen a pinterst board of napkins that had freshly picked ferns placed on top, which then adhered to the napkins. Heather kept watch in her garden for ferns, PICKED THEM the morning of the wedding, then placed 190 fresh ferns on top of each napkin, which embedded over the day. Her creativity and attentiveness to cost effectiveness was paramount. She took the time to look into EACH type of flower, checked with various vendors, then worked to find, and advise, which way would save us the most money, and what would be worth it overall and what would not be. In addition, her super talented husband BUILT an arbor to hold the hand knitted chuppah I canopy) that my daughter knitted. I cannot begin to share how grateful I am that my daughter found Heather! - Susan Chaityn Lebovits, Boston, MA

Cullen Creations 25
    Cullen Creations 26
    Cullen Creations 27
    Cullen Creations 28
    Cullen Creations 29

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about my experience working with Heather and Cullen Creations. I consider myself a very organized person, and was not sure that my husband and I needed a planner - I was very wrong! Heather took care of and organized aspects of the wedding planning process that would not even have crossed my mind. I have no idea what we would have done without Heather! We utilized Heather for her decor services, as well as Day-of-Coordination and one month out. This meant that Heather designed, planned, and decorated every aspect of our wedding (even making suggestions and helping with about other weekend events that we had not explicitly hired her for), called, emailed, and worked with our vendors in the month leading up to the wedding to confirm or alter any plans, essentially working around the clock on our behalf, and took care of everything on the actual wedding day.

Heather is a kind person who genuinely cares about her work and your experience leading up to and on your wedding day. She is a wonderful listener, and does a fantastic job of using her profesional experience and knowledge to support your own ideas; My husband and I always felt that she was working to make our visions/ideas come true, while also giving her opinion about the best logistical options.

Heather is kind, accommodating, flexible, organized, profesional, responsive, caring, and talented. You will not find a more hardworking, knowledgeable, or thoughtful planner to work with. She is wonderful!

Cynthia · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Heather to plan and decorate for my wedding reception in Andes, NY fall of October 2017, and it was the best decision I made. I had no clue on what to do for a reception, and Heather walked me through every detail and made sure I had everything I needed for the day. Then, when the day came around she took care of the decorations with my brilliant guidance of "fall colors" (I'm alwful at decor) and just turned the tent set up at our home into a magical wedding scape. She and her team made sure everything went completely smoothly - which was great because I was in a fog the whole evening! I cannot recommend her enough she saved the day! She's incredibly responsive to emails and a top notch professional!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

if i could write a book about how great Heather is i would. She was literally my savior if i didn't have her i wouldn't have had the wedding i always dreamt of. She made sure all my visions were coming to life. She was by my side when i was under so much stress, she always made sure we were on time with evething, and reassured me when i doubted myself. Honestly heather is a genius and extremely creative, she listens to what you want and makes suggestions, never once did i think she had a bad idea. She listened to me vent even as a friend not a professional planner. I gained a friendship out of this wedding and i'm so glad i by chance I found Heather. She comes up with ideas that you can't even find on Pinterest. We had the most beautiful wedding i received so many phone calls from guests the week after saying they've never seen a wedding so magical before.

S · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather was AMAZING! I wasn't sure if I even wanted to hire a wedding coordinator but after reading a few articles online, I decided to do so. It was THE BEST decision I made. After getting in contact with her, she worked with us and within our budget to select a package that would be best for us. Before we even met, Heather had a few documents sent to us that outlined everything. It was so easy to fill in and was incredibly helpful in terms of organizing and making sure we were on the same page. Once we had our in person meeting to view the site and go over everything, I was 100% confident that the wedding day would be a breeze. I was not wrong. Heather took care of every last detail that we had discussed. She went above and beyond.. at one point in the night we couldn't find our server and she went to the bar to grab us water so we wouldn't miss a second of our reception. She was responsive leading up to the wedding, answering every question I had promptly. She was so fun to work with and has the right personality for the job. I would recommend her 100%!

ashea · Married on 09/03/2017

I knew Heather was the one to do our wedding from the moment I accidently stumbled across her website. She has many types of services and I'm so glad that she had something that fit our needs. I needed the DIY bridal package. When I first contacted her, she responded quickly and was very flexible. She had great energy too. She is very professional and has wonderful ideas. Please don't hesitate when booking Heather. She made our day very special. Thank you again Heather for a beautiful wedding!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2017

It is hard to put into words how fantastic Heather is. She is incredibly talented and professional, but most importantly she is patient and kind. Planning a wedding can be stressful and to have someone like Heather by your side is invaluable. Throughout the planning process, Heather was EVERYTHING to us. If I had a concern, question, problems with other vendors and even the occasional bridal break down...she was there- always sweet, always attentive, and always honest. She has a wonderful ability to bring your ideas together, organize them and to create something magical. She will work tirelessly and use her limitless creativity to make sure you have your dream wedding. If you are so lucky to have her-trust her! Her professionalism, advice, and budget management is amazing.
    Make sure to take a look at her rentals as they are beautiful and will add a to your décor a sense of uniqueness and charm.
    We are forever grateful to her for creating an absolutely perfect day.
    Andrea + Dennis 09/01/17

Cullen Creations 37
    Cullen Creations 38
    Cullen Creations 39

andrea · Married on 09/01/2017

We are forever grateful to her for creating an absolutely perfect day.
    Andrea + Dennis 09/01/17

Cullen Creations 47
    Cullen Creations 48
    Cullen Creations 49

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

I will be forever grateful for Heather's tremendous role in giving us the most incredible day of our lives. She made our vision come to life, and it was even better than we could have ever imagined. Not only does she have a stunning eye for design, with an extreme attention to detail, but is one of the kindest people I have met, and was an absolute dream to work with. Throughout the entire process Heather were there to guide us and assure us. Looking back at pictures, it was all so surreal. I can never thank her enough for not only creating such a gorgeous day for us, but for allowing us to sit back and relax and be in the moment, knowing that everything was in the most capable hands. Heather is one of the hardest working, talented, and kindest people I know, and I am so thankful that we were able to work with her!

Peter · Married on 06/17/2017

We don't know where to begin with this one. We can say wonderful things about our wedding, we can write 150 thank you cards expressing our gratitude to guests and vendors... But we can hardly write a good enough review for Heather Cullen. We will try though! Heather quickly became a priceless, priceless gem in our wedding planning process and will be a part of our best memories for the remainder of our lifelong marriage. She not only handled everything we did not know we needed to do or even think about.... but she organized us for 18 months, she coached us, encouraged us, gave us most of our ideas (she is full of ideas and they constantly evolve), she allowed us to do things our own way even when our way was very weird. Thank you Heather for everything you did for us and with us. We always had a great time hanging out with you and you helped us laugh throughout this journey! And all of our guests wished they had you for their own (not as awesome) weddings! Heather is professional, responsible, flexible, and warm... and maybe most importantly, she is passionate about her job and about making sure your wedding is the wish you never knew could come true :)

Kate · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather you did a truly amazing job at our wedding on Saturday. Everything was beautiful, it was like a "Pinterest dream" as one family member told me. The decorations were beautiful and the flowers looked wonderful. On top of that the games and photo booth we put together helped make it so much fun! I can't wait to see the photos when Bonnie is done with them. You really understood my vision and brought it to life. Thank you for helping make my wedding a truly perfect day!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Heather was absolutely amazing, she went above and beyond for our wedding. She made our wedding so special and completely exceeded all my expectations. Couldn't be happier.

Fran · Married on 03/25/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Heather to anyone planning a wedding! She is truly amazing at what she does, not only is she unbelievably creative and always available to her brides, she is extremely organized and professional. Heather made it her mission to make sure I was constantly calm and not stressing out over anything. She also made sure we were keeping to our timeline and budget; ensuring that we did not over spend on anything and actually helped saved us A TON of money (which was awesome!) In addition to keeping our families, bridal party and other vendors on track through the whole planning process and the day of, she helped us from start to finish turn our visions into a reality that I never thought possible! Heather goes above and beyond when it comes to getting the job done and it shows in her work. You can tell from the first time you speak with her she TRULY cares about your wedding and treats it as it were her own. Nothing is impossible for Heather!

Patricia · Married on 10/15/2016

Heather Cullen was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding on a farm in the Catskills October 2016. It was a full weekend event that was as much a family reunion as it was a family celebration. The idea of having a wedding planner initially seemed absurd. Well, it was worth every penny of her services. I could never have pulled of a weeding on a farm for 160 people with a welcome party Friday night, games and activities Saturday, wedding ceremony on the mountain, cocktails at sunset, full sit down reception in the barn with dancing, fireworks and transportation for all guests to and from their lodging, and a Sunday farewell brunch. Heather orchestrated the entire weekend like a waltz! In fact, between her resources, organizational skills, artistry, extremely even temperament, and beautiful smile I would say she was the best investment we have made in a long time. My daughter's wedding was perfection....everything the couple could have wanted and more. I continually hear that our wedding was THE BEST they had ever ever been too. Thank you Heather for being such a fabulous talented caring person.

allyson · Married on 09/24/2016

Heather was great. We have been talking and planning my wedding for 2 years. A million emails, texts, and phone calls back ans forth to make our day great. She was so attentive detail and organized. She helped us go about a few problems days and hours before the wedding. She didnt like some outcomes so she called and handled it. She made our venue beautiful. She made sure as each day went on (since weekend wedding) that everything was okay. Highly recommend her. She took a lot of stress off our place and went over and beyond what she had to do.