On WeddingWire since 2016
About BLENHEIM HILL FARM
Blenheim Hill Farm is a heavenly wedding destination in the Catskills mountains. We grow the food and cook it for you in our own kitchen. We are an all-under-one-roof operation. You don't have to worry about outside catering, rentals, or even a planner. Our in-house team help you every step of the way, and everything is included, even the live candles on the tables. Our historic farmhouse onsite is a gorgeously appointed sanctuary for you and your family and sleeps up to 20 guests. Another 20 guest can stay at our inn within eight minutes of the farm. With over 15 years in farm-to-table dining and destination weddings, we are committed to hosting your best-day-ever with extraordinary attention to detail, making it a very personal experience. Please read the reviews of our couples.
FACILITIES & CAPACITY
The main barn is a magnificent 18th-century cathedral-like structure with hand-hewn beams, and seats up to 200 guests. For a smaller under-100 guest wedding, please google our beautiful sister property called Seven Ponds Farm. Both Blenheim and Seven Ponds Farm are located a little over 2.5 hours from NYC.
Host your rehearsal/welcome dinner or brunch in our secondary barn or our "tool-shed". Exchange your vows by our private lake. Welcome your guests to the cocktail hour located by our produce fields, complete with string lighting, multiple outdoor bars and lounging areas. There’s even an opportunity to take selfies with the farm’s resident chickens or goats. The farm proprietors are designers, and the thoughtful decor provides an elegantly rustic charm everywhere you look. The area's many boutique hotels and B&B's provide lovely accommodations for your guests.
Blenheim Hill Farm covers everything you need for your wedding; just bring your photographer and your band/DJ, and we take care of everything else. Included in the site fee:
INCLUDED IN SITE FEE:
- Private lakes with ceremony site
- Custom-built birch-tree wedding arch 9.5’x8’x5.5’
- Ceremony chairs
- Power for music or microphone
- Lakefront pier for photos
- Main barn capacity: 200 guests for the main reception.
- Brewery Barn for welcome dinner or afterparty
- Barn dance floor: 25’ x 30’ connected to outdoor dance deck 30' x 30'
- High-end indoor bathrooms: men’s, women’s, handicap-access
- Indoor bar made of antique barn boards
- Full commercial kitchen with char-broilers and other state-of-the-art appliances
- Extra décor included, lighting etc
- Lounge areas, mezzanine level
- Guest lobby
- NO noise restrictions or curfew!
GROUNDS, TENT, PARKING
- Extensive exterior and interior lighting throughout
- Designated onsite parking areas
- Arrival areas and fresh mint water service
- All rain plan tents are included (45 minutes, not 48 hours, rain tent decision)
- Access to trails around the lakes & cocktail site
- Use of docks, boats and bridges from the Black Locust Island on the lake
- Day-of coordination
- Parking attendants
- Setup, break-down, maintenance, facility management during wedding weekend: ceremony site, barn, cocktail area, grounds
- All food and bar service- Unparalleled rain-day planning & execution
FOOD AND BAR SETUP
- Handmade whitewashed hickory dinner tables and dinner x-back chairs with cushions
- Plates, silverware, stemware, napkins
- Table decor: antique lanterns and bird’s nest
COCKTAIL HOUR SETUP
- Clear-roof tent with festive lighting
- Outdoor bar and whisky-barrel high-top tables
- Outdoor sofa’s, Adirondack chairs, lounge areas
- 4 huge bonfire sites
CATERING BY OUR INHOUSE STAFF(pricing based on packages and guest count)
- - Plated or buffet reception dinners
- - Full bar, indoor and outdoors- Cocktail hour canapes and drinks
- - Rehearsal/welcome dinner, brunch, after-party (optional)
ACCOMMODATION (lodging pricing based on length of stay)
Up to 40 guests inhouse accomodation. And nearby lodgning for everyone else. Couples and their close family members or friends can stay at the historic Victorian farmhouse on the property, which sleeps 20 in its 7 bedrooms/6 baths. And at our Virginia Queen Inn sleeps another 20 guest. For the additional guests, nearby boutique hotels and lodging is plentiful with easy transportation to and from the farm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
93 User photos
Our perfect barn wedding
Dream Wedding at Blenheim
Magical and breathtaking venue
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?