3 briarwood ave, Monsey, NY 10952 Map · Phone number

About A les Howard Production

Our decades of experience, personal attention to your specific needs, and unobtrusive manner.......

PERMIT us to play a valuable part in your wedding. Doing photography and DVD Video as a team makes our involvement seamless.
Advance planning will help you have the most fun possible while we discreetly illustrate the STORY OF YOUR WEDDING.
Our second photographer provides different views and photo styles that give you real choices in choosing your photos.
Albums can be flush mounted digital design or diital matted styles.
Our DVD Video production has interactive chapters and can be done in documentary or fully edited style.
Story telling is a specialty. Doing it at your wedding is an honor that we don't take lightly.
See our testimonials , portfolios , digital design albums, rates and more by visiting www.leshoward.com , www.westpointweddings.com , www.rocklandcountyyweddings.com , or www.bergencountyweddings.com.
Our unsurpassed reputation has made us the number one brand in the industry.
Recommended by all who know us.

dd
dd

9 Reviews for A les Howard Production

Victoria · Married on 09/17/2016

Les was awesome! We don't live in NY and couldn't meet him in person until a few days before the wedding but that was no issue at all. He had everything planned out perfectly so we were all kept on schedule the day of. He gave wonderful direction on how to pose when taking our pictures (which is good because I'm terrible at posing for pictures!) Les and his assistant were very discrete during the ceremony and the reception and were able to capture every moment perfectly. We decided not to get an album, but our pictures were posted online and sent to us in the mail about 3 or 4 weeks after the wedding...very quick! I would highly recommend Les!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Mattie · Married on 05/23/2016

Les was very nice to work with and our pictures and video from our West Point wedding turned out beautiful. He was very accommodating about meeting with us the week of the wedding because I was planning from several states away. He took time to meet with both my parents and I on different days because that is what our schedule allowed. During the wedding day he gave lots of directions for pictures/posing, so if that is something you are looking for, he is your guy. His second photographer was very friendly and fun and the videographer he works with was wonderful as well. This pictures and video turned out just beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Debbie · Married on 08/23/2015

Les was a perfect professional photographer. We were married at the Hotel Thayer and had specific time constraints and Les and his partner made sure to stay on schedule. Les made sure to take photos that were different from others I have seen I did not want to have a wedding album like everyone else. He work with my wedding party to make sure everyone was happy with his photos. It took some time for me to go thru all the images to pick for my albums due to the fact I wanted them all!! I would highly recommend Les to my family and friends. He went out of his way to make sure that he delivered the albums to us personally to make sure we were completely happy right to the end!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

A les Howard Production FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00

• The Thayer Hotel at West Point
    The Thayer Hotel at West Point Hotel Weddings

Les is known as "The" West Point photographer for events and weddings. He produces beautiful photographs that last throughout time.

• Catlin Gardens
    Catlin Gardens Banquet Halls

One of the most creative photographers I know!!

• The Views at Mt. Fuji
    The Views at Mt. Fuji Restaurant Weddings

Always a real pleasure to work with Les. Professional, courteous and easy to work with. not to mention his talents as a photographer. You will be very pleased with his services. Bruce A. Werntz

• 3 briarwood ave Monsey, 10952 See on map