137 Lark Street, Albany, NY 12210 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Royale Transportation

Royale Transportation is a wedding limo business operating out of Albany, New York. They provide a professional service that has been tailored so that the happy couple can be chauffeured in style on their big day.

Thanks to the exquisite range of vehicles available from Royale Transportation’s fleet, couples will be spoiled for choice for their momentous occasion.

For those looking to make a stunning entrance to their ceremony or reception, a variety of limousines are available, including the Chrysler 300, Lincoln Town Car, and the Cadillac Escalade. Adding a touch of sophistication to your wedding, these cars give you mobile luxury for your unforgettable day.

Couples who would like to rent out a more vintage vehicle, the 1937 and 1950 Rolls Royce cars are available, while a 1963 Bentley is also an option.

Of course, there are a number of other vehicles available, each one with its own design, style, and specifications.

Other Services

Each vehicle offered by Royale Transportation is driven by a chauffeur in a tuxedo. They take care of the driving so that you can simply sit back and enjoy the ride. Other services available include:

• Champagne toast

Royale Transportation 6
Royale Transportation 7
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 09/28/2019

Larry was awesome for our wedding!

Larry was great! He was polite, a true gentleman, energetic, fun, dancing, giving us all cold waters. He was on time and efficient! We loved him!! Use royale transportation for your wedding and you wont have to worry!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

Best decision ever

We used their services for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. On Friday the rehearsal, our amazing driver Kristin was so accommodating to all our guests that were scattered in a 10 minute radius, all at different hotels. She brought us all to our dinner cruise and picked us up promptly. The party bus was clean, fun and very helpful to get all 50 guests where they needed to be.

Saturday, the wedding day. Kristin showed up on time and had to wait for the groomsmen for 45 minutes! Their fault haha...well my Dads. I was getting my makeup done so I couldn't message her. She made means to find out what to do, and magically made everything come together perfectly. She was so kind and helpful with my bridal party...my maid and matron of honor were no where to be found and Kristin helped me with my dress without hesitation. My entire family and bridal party loved her..she even made my groom put on the socks I bought him!!! She was more than a driver for our wedding, she was a life saver. Thank you so much!!! Did I mention she climbed like 10 mountains...amazing and safe!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Royale Transportation 8
    Royale Transportation 9
    Royale Transportation 10

Royale Transportation Pricing

Royale Transportation Price Rates

Royale Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Dog Sled
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

1 Wedding Deal & Discount