Royale Transportation Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Joan S. Married on 06/19/2021

HIgh end wedding transportation

Royale has a modern, clean fleet of cars and professional drivers who make the guest experience fun and safe.
  • Mindy
    Mindy H. Married on 06/05/2021

Great, punctual, and professional service!

Royale Transportation was very easy to work with, from booking, payments, and willingness to drive wherever we wished for photo opportunities. The driver, Ryan, was punctual and able to adjust the route to avoid the high traffic and construction areas. He clearly knew the area well enough to handle the detour accordingly. We had a smooth ride, didn't have to worry about a thing, our whole bridal party had a great time on the party bus!! We recommend Royale Transportation for any travel needs!
    Alyssa Married on 10/11/2020

Above and Beyond Service!

We needed transportation to/from our wedding and wanted nothing short of a good time along the way so we rented Royale's 30-passenger Party Bus! From placing the reservation over the phone, to receiving driver information/expected arrival time on day of, to the surprise (and complimentary) bottles of champagne in the limo and getting us all safely home- Royale is CLASS ACT SERVICE!

Our driver laid our a red carpet for us to walk onto which made for some great photo ops and was super comforting with regards to temperature inside the party bus and music selection!! Bring your own party playlist and you can easily hook it up and enjoy!!

Thank you thank you! Definitely recommend!!
    Russell R. Married on 11/05/2019

Great Service

Royale Transportation treated us very well and provided the wedding party with a great time while being transported to the wedding. They are very reasonably priced and have many different kinds of cars and buses. Even though they were unable to provide my daughter with the car that we originally contracted for, they provided a better vehicle at no additional cost!
  • Noelle
    Noelle Married on 09/28/2019

Larry was awesome for our wedding!

Larry was great! He was polite, a true gentleman, energetic, fun, dancing, giving us all cold waters. He was on time and efficient! We loved him!! Use royale transportation for your wedding and you wont have to worry!!
    Julia Married on 09/22/2019

Great transport on wedding day

Great experience with Royale, drivers were friendly and professional, arrived promptly and got everyone at the wedding where they needed to be safely.
  • Mariah
    Mariah M. Married on 08/10/2019

Great service!

Used royale for our wedding transport on August 10, 2019. They were able to accommodate us with a split package. Our driver was fantastic. Arrived about 30 minutes ahead of schedule for each pickup but assured us it would be no issue to wait. Assisted me in and out of the vehicle. We used the Ford Expedition 12 seater. It was clean, the bar was stocked with ice cold water and champagne. We were able to hook up our phones to play music which was great. Dropped us off at the end of the night and two separate locations without issue and assisted in unloading some stuff from the car.
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 07/06/2019

They did great!

Royale Transportation did a great job!! No complaints and everything went exactly as planned. Thank you, Royale!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/29/2019

Day ran very smoothly

Ryan was our driver and he was fantastic to work with. He was responsive with the doors on our 18 passenger limo and got us to our multiple locations right on time. The red carpet service as well as champagne really made my husband and I feel special on our big day.
    Eion Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect for any occasion

Service was perfect, the vehicle, driver and bus services were spot on.
    Karen F. Married on 06/15/2019

Smooth Wedding Transportation

This company transported our guests without any issues on the day of our daughter's wedding. No stress whatsoever!!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 06/15/2019

Reliable Limo and Shuttle Service

I used Royale Transportation for both limos and shuttle service for my wedding. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. Gabe in the office was great to work with and helped me through every step of the way. We were able to make a great shuttle schedule and ensure everyone had great transportation to and from the venue. When the air conditioning in the limo we had ordered broke the day before our wedding, he was able to upgrade us to the bigger limo for no charge. Our limo driver was friendly, courteous and funny. He confirmed everything multiple times during the wedding and everything went perfectly. Our guests really appreciated having this service and being able to get home safely!
  • John and Erica
    John Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic Service

Working with Royale Limousine was great! They were accommodating and very responsive. Our driver, Kristin, was fantastic. She made it her priority that everyone have a great time while she got us to and from our locations. We highly recommend Royale Limousine!
    Elyse T. Married on 05/17/2019

Carefree Transportation

Royale Transportation drove my Bridal Party for our first look, around Albany for pictures, and then to our venue for the wedding. The driver was prompt, polite, and accommodated whatever we asked. The party bus was clean and spacious. They rolled out a red carpet and provided a champagne toast for us as well. I highly recommend Royale Transportation for your wedding or special event!
    Tricia C. Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding shuttles

We used Royale for our wedding transportation because of other great experiences we have had in the past with them!! The company and their staff was both professional and extremely helpful in coordinating and organizing the timeline for our wedding. Our driver was pleasant and treated us like ‘royalty’. Thank you so much Royale for helping make our wedding day seamless and perfect we look forward to using them again!!!
    Alison C. Married on 04/10/2019

Royale made me feel like royalty!

I rented the 30 Passenger Party Bus for my wedding party and family and we could not have had a better time! From beginning to end, Royale was amazing. From the office staff who made it so easy to book, to our driver Don, who was extremely accommodating. They offered us free champagne and a red carpet which made us feel like royalty on our big day. I would recommend Royale to anyone who is looking for great vehicles and great customer service!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing company

Royale Limousine was easy to work worth. For our wedding, we had multiple stops and they did not give us a single problem with any of them. Our driver was amazing and even helped hold up the umbrellas while our transfer from the limo to the ceremony destination. They also gave us a free upgrade to a larger limo for our wedding day. Highly recommend this company!
    Stacey Married on 12/08/2018

Great Service!

Great Service! Very quick to respond to my emails and very easy to book with them. I only needed transportation from our ceremony to our reception, as I got ready on site. Our ceremony and pictures did not take up as much time as we thought so we called the company and they actually got out driver to us earlier than we booked for so we didn't have to stand around and wait for them! Also when we got in the car I had mentioned how I Was so thirsty; I barely had time to drink anything all day, and the driver immediately offered us bottles of cold water! Would definitely book them again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

EXTREMELY accommodating, friendly, and respectable business. Not to mention the cars available are absolutely beautiful, clean, and classic. We had a wonderful experience working with Royale Limousine. They went above and beyond (in every way possible) to make sure our day was perfect. Their service was impeccable, the drivers were amazing, and they made us all feel special. They exceeded all expectations and we’re so grateful for all their hard work! It’s a decision you won’t regret.
    Maryann Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best!

The whole process from start to finish was the best, they took all the anxiety out of the process and made it very simple and they provided a beautiful Trolley and experience for my daughter and her wedding party! WE loved it!!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/20/2018

Make sure you ask for Don!

We booked a trolley for our wedding through Advantage. For our big day, the company assigned us, Don and I must say, even if the trolley was not up to snuff (which is was :) ) I probably would not have noticed because Don was so great. He had our schedule down to the minute, and was early picking the guys up to bring them to the church. I was extremely nervous about my ceremony, so on my way he put my mind at complete ease. He had a mirror for me to check my makeup, waters, bobby pins -- anything a bride might need, he had!! On the way in, he directed my whole entrance. He rolled out a red carpet for me to walk on, and showed me where to walk in so I wouldn't be seen by guests ahead of time. He even fluffed my train before I walked down the aisle! Even after the ceremony, he had champagne for the bridal party ready to go! Our experience was beyond amazing. Look no further than Advantage and Don!
    Gabrielle B. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Service!

I had my wedding this past September and could not have been more happier with the service we received. The booking process was easy, the pricing was competitive but the best part was the vehicle and the service. We booked a party bus and a bus to shuttle our guests. Our chauffeurs were both on-time and very attentive to the bridal party and our guests. I will recommend Royale Limousine to all of our friends and family.
    Cassandra Married on 09/08/2018
    We booked a car at the end of the night but the company was so accommodating and upgraded up to a limo as it was our wedding night no charge. The driver was so polite and we ended up needing the limo to bring some guests back to hotel to (they had missed shuttle) and the limo was so great! We loved it.
    Julie Married on 07/14/2018
    These folks were great! Arrived on time and took care of the wedding party for first look, and then came back to shuttle guests to and from the hotel to the venue. Ran over (time scheduled) and continued without question. Very professional and friendly, from start to finish. Highly recommend.