Hitlin Photography Reviews

118 Reviews for Hitlin Photography

• Helen

Helen Hellmuth · Getting married on 05/05/2022

the best of the best

Megan and Keith were the best photographers we could have hoped for. We eloped during COVID, and they kept a safe distance photographing our special day (while also serving as our witnesses!). They recommended a beautiful spot to take photos because we were new to the area. They kept it light and made us genuinely laugh throughout the entire photo session. I'd recommend the Hitlin's to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thanks again, Megan and Keith!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Danaher · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Book the Hitlins!

First thing you need to do when you're done reading my review is go to their website/social media and look through their blogs and photos; their work speak for its self. Hiring the Hitlins was like hiring your best friends, who also happen to be wedding experts and extremely talented photographers. Their energy and organization was the perfect compliment to my day. They helped my husband pin his boutonniere to his lapel, they helped create and maintain the timeline of the day and they captured me and my husband's personalities in a timeless medium. They were willing to travel between bridal prep, ceremony, the capital buildings for photos and the reception, in the SNOW! If you want a photographer who is there for you and your day, not just a third party who is there to take pictures, book the HItlins.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Tara

Tara Gleason · Married on 12/10/2019

So great to work with and they take the best photos!

Where to begin with Meghan and Kieth...they are simply THE BEST wedding photographers we could have ever asked for. My husband and I first learned of their work from our friend's wedding and my sister's wedding (see gorgeous picture of couple in the snow shown on their profile here!). When I got engaged I wasn't sure where our venue would be or what type of wedding I wanted but I just KNEW I had to have the Hitlins as our wedding photographers and it was certainly the best choice my husband and I could have made! My husband and I planned our wedding remotely from London and throughout the process Megan and Keith were super flexible and accommodating to work around our schedule when we were in town and taking calls that worked for our time zone. My husband and I are definitely a bit camera shy but on the day Meghan and Keith did such a great job of making us laugh and feel comfortable, while keeping us on time and making sure they got all of the shots that we wanted -even if they were last minute requests! We were so lucky to have a pair of photographers that were genuinely fun to work with but the ultimate bonus in working with Meghan and Keith is the fantastic photographs they take! From the photos we have seen so far, we love every one of them! Meghan and Keith are so talented at recognizing great shots and making sure that they capture them without it feeling like a chore for you. We love the Hitlins and cannot recommend them enough. If you've just got engaged BOOK THEM NOW and you certainly won't regret it :). With the Hitlins you can guarantee you will get the best possible photos to remember the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh · Married on 10/04/2019

Talented and fun to work with!

Meghan and Keith did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and let me tell you, they were SO much fun. My husband and I are not ones to be in front of a camera but they totally put us at ease. They were professional, but hilarious and down to earth. I’m a planner and they put together a timeline to keep the day in order and that alone helped me so much. Your wedding day is a whirlwind of a day and the Hitlin’s helped me makes sense of it! Having the both of them taking photos they were sure to not miss a shot. They worked so well together and had the neatest ideas for photo ops and were sure to incorporate our tiniest little details in the weddings. So far we only received a sneak peek but wow, I am speechless at what they’ve captured!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2019

Photo Jackpot!!!

Good lord! What to say about the Hitlins! From before we got engaged, I knew I wanted the Hitlins to be our wedding photographers and we feel so lucky that that dream became a reality! From their willingness to run all over, to their ability to keep us all entertained/laughing, and their “go with the flow” attitude, we are so lucky to had had this duo on our team. There is no doubt in my mind that Hitlin Photography, Inc. is the best out there! We hit the jackpot! We love you Hitlins & can’t thank you enough!
    Love, The Fruscios

Sent on 10/05/2019

Taylor Barwinski · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolute best decision we made!

Keith & Meghan were truly a joy to work with from the day we inquired about their availability through past our wedding day. Keith & Meghan were both so professional, responsive, talented, organized, and friendly. They made us feel so comfortable from the first meeting, and truly wanted to get to know us as a couple. Keith and Meghan offered us such great advice and truly helped make our day completely stress free. We truly knew we were in great hands from the day we met them. Our engagement photos turned out incredible and we still receive compliments on them almost a year later! For our wedding, they were so attentive to every detail and worked so well with our families, bridal party, and our dog!! Keith and Meghan made taking photos so much fun by making us laugh and capturing who we genuinely are as a couple. They were always so considerate during our wedding day with us to see how we were feeling and kept things on such a smooth schedule. The photos were simply stunning and exceeded our every expectation. We truly would consider no other photographers for future events in our life, and couldn't be happier that we chose them as our wedding photographers. There is a reason they are consistently ranked THE BEST in the Capital Region. Thank you, Keith and Meghan!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/07/2019

If perfection exists, it's Keith and Meghan!

My gosh, it seems like there are no words that can really capture how happy me and my husband are that we picked the Hitlins as our photographers. From our very first meeting, we were taken with their perfect blend of professionalism and humor and we knew they would keep us smiling and laughing through our big day. This couldn't have been more true - we had so much fun with them at our wedding and they helped make sure we were 100% on schedule (no joking, the entire wedding day itinerary ended up on time!!). The sneak peek pictures made me and my husband cry all over again, so we can't wait to see the final round up of photos and make our selections for our albums and prints! All in all, their photos are beautiful, they are hilarious and kind, and they made our day seamless and easy - pick them!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Christine

Christine Staudle · Married on 08/10/2019

HITLIN Photography Best Day Ever!

So many Magical, Wonderful, Love-filled moments were captured beyond expectation. Thanks for making it so easy to enjoy the day and preserve its memory in such gorgeous images!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Barb Riegel · Married on 08/09/2019

Family Time

Keith and Meghan have become part of the fabric of our family. From engagement to wedding pics, sessions with our growing group of 25 strong, the feelings of love radiate from the shots Keith captures. The stress of a photo shoot disappears when Keith and Meghan arrive. We love all that they do, but we love them even more!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2019

Unparalleled

From having to change our engagement shoot at the last minute due to weather, to having a spur of the moment motorcycle shoot at the wedding only shows the true dedication for Keith and Meghan. I was so excited that they had an open spot to shoot our wedding. From knowing Meghan since I was younger, that just made this even more special for me. We knew upon meeting Keith that he was just as crazy and fun loving guy as us. They rolled with whatever crazy ideas we wanted, but weren’t afraid to keep us in check. Our photos they did... unparalleled. They truly capture our relationship and everything we wanted for our day.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Angelica · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photographers!

You not only get amazing photographers, but you also get a wedding planner! They pretty much coordinated our time line and kept everything on time the day of! It allowed us to actually relax and enjoy every moment. On top of that, our pictures came out amazing! We have had compliments non-stop about our pictures! Keith and Meg made us feel so comfortable and at ease while taking pictures. Their joking around and fun attitude made it so easy to naturally smile in our pictures! Love them!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

Go Book Now!

Keith and Megan are an absolute dream to work with! Not only do they deliver unbelievable photos they are enjoyable to hang out with your whole wedding day. They came prepared with an entire itinerary for our wedding day. As a bride this was amazing because it was one less thing I had to worry about. Megan and Keith kept us on schedule all day while letting us think outside of the box and get the shots we wanted. My husband and I could not be happier with the pictures we have received of our wedding day. We can’t wait to book Megan and Keith for our future photo shoots!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Santangelo · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Come True!

Hitlin Photography Inc. was a dream come true! They are incredibly talented, have such a great eye, and extremely personable. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day/night. Always upbeat and so fun! Their attention to detail is super impressive. All our photos are absolutely beautiful and the day is captured perfectly. We could not ask for more. Keith and Meghan went above and beyond for us! We feel so lucky to have had them as our photographers. They are amazing people. Take amazing photos. And an amazing decision you won’t regret!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Elisabeth M · Married on 10/20/2018

Made the day even more fun!

The Hitlin's were such a pleasure to work with!! The sneak peak photos we got are AMAZING and we can't wait to see the rest. Meghan and Keith kept us laughing the entire day :-) They were very responsive and helpful- we were so grateful for the timeline they created for us that helped us stay on track the whole day. Highly recommend! We are a Hitlin Couple for life!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Our photos were incredible!

We had the pleasure of having Hitlin Photography shoot our wedding on September 29, 2018. Meghan & Keith were amazing and the photos they took were incredible. We loved seeing the quick sneak peeks the next day and being able to share them with our friends and family. It was easy to see the quality of their work from their portfolio but you don’t get the full experience until you spend the day with them. It was great to have both of them there, having both a female and male photographer really was a great idea, and you could see throughout the day how they each would see a shot differently and select just the perfect way to get the best shot. In addition to the great shots they just melded right into the party. We have heard from multiple guest how fun they were during the whole day yet people said they didn’t “see” them. Selecting the Hitlin’s for our wedding was a fabulous choice

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome Photographers!

Keith and Meghan are the best! They are so easy to work with and they take the best photos. We will cherish our wedding phots for so many years to come!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jen Carroll · Married on 08/17/2018

We love the Hitlin’s!

Keith and Meghan are the absolute best. They make you laugh and feel comfortable the entire time, which was very important for us. We are so happy we trusted the Hitlin’s to capture our special day. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Only just booked the Hitlins, but we couldn't be more excited. They came highly recommended by our venue (Albany Country Club). Very professional and friendly. Can't wait to get to know each other better over the next year!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Prior to the wedding I was dreading taking pictures HOWEVER Keith & Meghan were incredible and made us feel so comfortable while having a GREAT time. All of the pictures they captured were amazing!!! We have so many great pictures to choose from now! I would 100% recommend them to all future brides and grooms. I cannot say enough great things about both of them.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Sabrina · Married on 06/09/2018

Simply the best!

Having Keith and Meghan as our photographers for our wedding in June was hands down the best decision we made! They were amazing to work with! When we saw the first picture from our engagement session, we knew we made the perfect decision for our wedding day! From the detailed outline of the day, to the constant laughing during the day, to the absolutely beautiful pictures we received, we were beyond happy to have them with us for our special day! We couldn’t thank you both enough that we have these amazing pictures and album to look at for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Karrie Pizza · Married on 10/09/2017

Top notch!

Keith and Meg are amazing to work with! We’ve had them photograph our family twice and each time it was like being with family. They are so easy to work with and make the whole experience fun. I know so many people who have used them for the special events in their lives and have nothing but great things to say.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Keith and Meghan! They were loads of fun to work with while setting up the timeline of the day and and getting my husband to actually smile for photos! You cannot find two people who are nicer! Their photography is amazing and I adore the photos that will be our memories for the rest of our lives. I recommend the Hitlins to everyone I possibly can, it would be a mistake to miss out on their skills - hire them!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Rosemary · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I hired the Hitlin’s as our wedding photographers. We chose the most expensive package which included an engagement session as well. First off, our engagement photos turned out truly remarkable. We are from out of town and drove to Albany specifically for our engagement session. When the weather turned bad, instead of pushing to reschedule, the Hitlin’s were totally fine with us keeping the appointment and honestly we were better off for it. Keith captured some breathtaking and unique shots in the rain and we are so thankful he was flexible. For our actual wedding day, Keith and Meghan were a wonderful duo. They work very well together and having two photographers is a huge plus. They are both very funny and witty people so they were always able to make us feel comfortable and make sure we had genuine smiles on our faces. They also are very organized, they provided us with a wedding day itinerary and timeline to follow which ensured everyone was on the same page and the photos were completed in a timely manner (even with a large and rambunctious wedding party we were ahead of schedule). Just like during our engagement session, the Hitlin’s were flexible and willing to push us out of our comfort zones to capture some amazing and unique shots. We have seen a handful of photos already and they are absolutely incredible (they had a sneak peek ready for viewing less than 18 hours after our event). Everyone has been raving about the photos and we cannot wait to see more. Not to mention they are very organized, detail-oriented, and personable; we did not have any stressful moments working with them. Do yourself a favor, book the Hitlin’s and I can guarantee you will have the most beautiful photos to cherish and you will also have a great time in the process!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/01/2017

Meghan and Keith were an absolute dream team! We are so thrilled to have had them by our sides to capture our special day! They are so organized, it made the day so relaxed and easy for us. They are truly an amazing pair of creative, fun, and all around wonderfully talented couple! Our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! We are so in love with each and every one! We just received our wedding album, and cannot be more ecstatic!! It is breathtakingly beautiful!! We are so grateful to have had them as our photographers! They are fabulous people and if possibly even more fabulous photographers!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them and their work so much!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

courtney · Married on 07/01/2017

Keith and Meghan are nothing short of amazing. From the first time we sat down with Keith, to our engagement shoot in Saratoga, to our wedding at the Crooked Lake House- they have been fun, professional, and kind. Like many others, we are not comfortable in front of the camera. Keith and Meghan are so great about building your confidence, making you laugh, and capturing the perfect image. Our friends and family still talk about our engagement photos, and are completely enamored by the sneak peek images from our wedding. We could not be happier that we chose two people who are so fun to work with, have a passion for the art of photography, and are always making sure you feel comfortable. We have already recommended them to many! Thank you guys! We look forward to future photo sessions!

Sent on 07/30/2017