Elevated Events by SM

Albany, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Based in Albany, New York, Elevated Events by SM is an acclaimed planning business that orchestrates weddings in the Tri-State area. Shelby McNeil, the owner and lead planner, takes pleasure in creating outstanding events that reflect her clients’ personalities. She is known for her creative approach, drawing inspiration from her clients’ visions. Aiming to design a celebration that pays homage to your love story, this stellar planner will endeavor to make your big day truly magical.

Having arranged many marital occasions, Elevated Events by SM is well-versed in making dream weddings come true. Shelby offers a pair of eye-catching packages designed to suit a range of preferences. Wedding Management is perfect for couples who have organized most details but require a dash of professional expertise. Those who want to leave everything in the capable hands of Shelby will like the Full-Service bundle. This option boasts all manner of services, such as event design, timeline, and to-do list creation, as well as vendor referrals and day-of coordination.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Benjamin O. Married on 10/08/2022

Excellent, Professional, and Personal Service

Shelby and team were absolutely amazing to work with. She and her team were highly responsive, thoughtful, and flexible with the scale of our wedding and family dynamics. Shelby and team were fully worth every single dollar. She was super attentive leading up to our wedding and because she was so plugged in it allowed us to show up to our wedding and actually enjoy the day because she was coordinating across all of our various vendors in the background and problem solving stuff as it came up (and we didn't even know or have to deal with it). Cannot say enough about how awesome Shelby was to work with throughout the whole process, we especially loved how we could ask Shelby for her opinion and input and we knew we would get a candid, unbiased view. Shelby was fully committed to helping us have the best weekend ever and throw an amazing party. We'd recommend Shelby to anyone we know!
    Shelby Married on 09/24/2022

Great experience!

I chose Shelby on a whim because we shared the same name and she did not disappoint! My now husband and I both work in the restaurant/service industry and have a good sense of the intricacies of weddings, but our wedding venue (my husband’s grandparents house in the Catskills) is about 3 hours from our house. Shelby made planning a pseudo-destination wedding at a blank slate venue so easy; connecting us with amazing vendors and reminding us of things we didn’t even realize we needed like garbages and waitstaff. My husband and I definitely have different tastes and she was able to help us form a cohesive vision for our day without overstepping (as my husband and I are both a bit of control freaks), and with her coordination everything went by seamlessly without a hitch. Beyond that, she is just a delightful human being, it was nice to have someone around that is as passionate about cheese as I am. 10/10 would recommend Shelby to anyone looking to plan an event!
  • Lauryn
    Lauryn H. Married on 09/10/2022

Thanks Shelby & Team!

Shelby was a great asset to us. She made our wedding day seamless & carefree! She was super helpful to bounce ideas off of and pull everything together. I also really appreciated the bridal assistant that was with me day of. She was wonderful! On the day of we felt we were in great hands and didn't have to field any issues or problems. We got to enjoy the day and it was the best day of our lives.
    Thank you, Shelby!

Team

Shelby McNeil
Shelby McNeil
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! I’m Shelby, your go-to planner for all things Insta-worthy. Working with clients to help them bring their unique visions to life through beautifully curated tablescapes, floral and decor is truly what makes my heart skip a beat. I specialize in jaw dropping design and celebrations that give you that feeling. With years of industry experience and a passion for design, I will help you define and refine your dream wedding vision to make it exactly how you've always imagined. I can't wait to hear from you and to work with you on your big day!

Albany Albany, NY, 12208
Location of (Elevated Events by SM)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding