Something Pretty Events Company

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Something Pretty Events Company is a wedding coordination service based in Easthampton, Massachusetts. This company specializes in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for couples from all walks of life. They celebrate diversity, creativity, and adventure in all of their endeavours. Working alongside this team, you are sure to be able to craft the wedding of your dreams.

Something Pretty Events Company offers a thoroughly collaborative approach to wedding planning. In order to keep the process organized and stress-free, we give you access to exclusive wedding planning software. Our team tailors our services to meet the exact needs of your event, as we know that no two weddings are the same. Whether you require start-to-finish wedding creation or simply a second pair of eyes on your event, we can help. You can look forward to your planning experience being almost as exciting as the day itself with the help of Something Pretty Events.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sarah D. Married on 08/27/2022

An Instrumental Element to our Wedding Weekend

Bethany and her team at Something Pretty were absolutely outstanding. Our wedding weekend at two different venues for ceremony + reception went off honestly without a single hitch thanks to their incredible hard work, attention to detail, and positive attitudes. With any last-minute issues that popped up in the weeks leading up to the wedding, Bethany was solution-oriented and calm -- exactly what we needed with all the emotion leading up to such an important weekend in our lives. Words cannot do justice to what an incredible asset Bethany was for us -- anyone would be hugely lucky to have her for their wedding!
    Joanna Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most OUTSTANDING coordinator!

Bethany is simply extraordinary at her work. We couldn't have made a better decision in hiring her as our wedding coordinator. She is direct, clear-sighted, generous, and communicative, and manages to be both extremely empathetic and almost pathologically efficient. How she handles so many tasks at once while remaining warm and calm is a marvel! We met with a few coordinators before Bethany, and none of them held a candle to her. From our very first call, she was not only game to work within our parameters, but full of ideas for how to make the day smoother, more beautiful, more meaningful. Her suggestions for vendors were all *amazing*, and she not only helped with our communications but oversaw all the details, catching snags before they could develop into actual problems and thinking of everything (while never making us feel stressed or guilty for dropping the ball). She also has fantastic taste. I can't overstate what a relief it was to trust someone so completely during the wedding preparations, and what a joy it was to feel fully present during my wedding day, without worrying for a moment because I knew Bethany, the most resourceful and level-headed person in the greater northeast, was coordinating everything. She's also great to talk to—genuine and present and basically unruffle-able. About twenty minutes before we were to be married, a sudden rainstorm drenched our ceremony spot, yet somehow Bethany and her team (who were also fantastic) managed to get everything set up and dried off in almost no time at all. It was magic; Bethany is magic; she will make your wedding magical.
  • illustration stars

Team

Bethany O'Neil
Bethany O'Neil
Owner

This passion started way back in college with my very first event planning internship, and the passion never died. I have two passions that started back then, the second is my love for the outdoors. Hiking, climbing, rafting, I'm in! This means that I can help you get to that secret waterfall and marry your sweetie. Now nestled into my home in Western Massachusetts with my three wonderful pups and my partner you will often find me wandering the woods with my dogs or getting lost in the newest Dateline episode.

My ultimate goal is to simplify the planning process and help to guide you through the challenges of planning your wedding. Whether you're looking for help eloping in the mountains, or planning a large extravagant affair I've got you covered. I know that planning the biggest moments of your life bring stress. That is why I am there with you every step of the way. We are committed to finding out what is truly important to you and what will make your day uniquely special. With diligence and expertise we bring your vision to life. Hope to see you soon!

Hancock Shaker Village
4.9 out of 5 rating , 7 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings
Michael's Party Rentals, Inc.
4.9 out of 5 rating , 23 Reviews
4.9 out of 5 rating , 44 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

23 Exeter Street Easthampton, MA, 01027
2078900744
Location of (Something Pretty Events Company)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding