Something Pretty Events Company

Easthampton, MA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Something Pretty Events Company is a wedding coordination service based in Easthampton, Massachusetts. This company specializes in creating one-of-a-kind experiences for couples from all walks of life. They celebrate diversity, creativity, and adventure in all of their endeavours. Working alongside this team, you are sure to be able to craft the wedding of your dreams.

Something Pretty Events Company offers a thoroughly collaborative approach to wedding planning. In order to keep the process organized and stress-free, we give you access to exclusive wedding planning software. Our team tailors our services to meet the exact needs of your event, as we know that no two weddings are the same. Whether you require start-to-finish wedding creation or simply a second pair of eyes on your event, we can help. You can look forward to your planning experience being almost as exciting as the day itself with the help of Something Pretty Events.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Meg
    Meg Married on 09/05/2021

Bethany is simply the best!

Hiring Bethany as our event planner for our summer camp wedding was the best decision we could have made! Bethany went above and beyond to make our day perfect and we feel like she gave us way more than what we paid for. She is very organized and wonderful to work with. Our wedding weekend was extremely nuanced and everything little thing throughout the weekend went perfectly! We are so grateful to her. She made me feel like she had everything covered so I could actually enjoy the festivities. You do not need to look any further, Bethany will do an incredible job coordinating your event!

Something Pretty Events Company's reply:

ugh, you've got me crying over here! Thank you so much Meg! wishing you both a life full of adventure and love!
  • Mareika
    Mareika P. Married on 08/28/2021

Bethany is the absolute best!

I can't recommend Bethany and Something Pretty Events enough. She was the best investment that we made for our wedding. She was extremely helpful, first of all, when we had to move our 2020 wedding date due to COVID. She voluntarily contacted all our vendors and moved them to a new date even though that was outside of her job description. It was so, so helpful during an upsetting and stressful time. Then when it came to our wedding date, Bethany was the ultimate resource for all of my many questions, having tons of experience. She worked INCREDIBLY hard to get all the decor hung and put out, it took basically all of the day before the wedding and the morning of the wedding. She understood my vision perfectly and executed it! She also went above and beyond as emotional support for me when I was afraid it was going to pour all day at our outside wedding. It ended up working out and we had iron-clad rain plans. My only regret is that I didn't hire Bethany to be my planner, just my coordinator. To do it again I would have absolutely spent the money, she is worth it!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Bethany O'Neil
Bethany O'Neil
Owner

This passion started way back in college with my very first event planning internship, and the passion never died. I have two passions that started back then, the second is my love for the outdoors. Hiking, climbing, rafting, I'm in! This means that I can help you get to that secret waterfall and marry your sweetie. Now nestled into my home in Western Massachusetts with my three wonderful pups and my partner you will often find me wandering the woods with my dogs or getting lost in the newest Dateline episode.

My ultimate goal is to simplify the planning process and help to guide you through the challenges of planning your wedding. Whether you're looking for help eloping in the mountains, or planning a large extravagant affair I've got you covered. I know that planning the biggest moments of your life bring stress. That is why I am there with you every step of the way. We are committed to finding out what is truly important to you and what will make your day uniquely special. With diligence and expertise we bring your vision to life. Hope to see you soon!

23 Exeter Street Easthampton, MA, 01027
207-705-5856
Location of (Something Pretty Events Company)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding