Something Pretty Events Company Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 14 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jennifer Married on 09/25/2021

The best decision we made for our wedding!

Bethany made our wedding day feel so seamless, and not only that but the whole weekend and the months leading up to it were so much easier because of her tireless efforts, quick responses and fun, easygoing attitude. Bethany has a truly incredible ability to be on top of and in front of any possible hiccup while always staying so relaxed and keeping the mood fun and effortless for her clients. We couldn’t be more grateful for all the things big and small she did to make our wedding perfect. Everyone should be so lucky having her plan and coordinate their special day!
  • Meg
    Meg Married on 09/05/2021

Bethany is simply the best!

Hiring Bethany as our event planner for our summer camp wedding was the best decision we could have made! Bethany went above and beyond to make our day perfect and we feel like she gave us way more than what we paid for. She is very organized and wonderful to work with. Our wedding weekend was extremely nuanced and everything little thing throughout the weekend went perfectly! We are so grateful to her. She made me feel like she had everything covered so I could actually enjoy the festivities. You do not need to look any further, Bethany will do an incredible job coordinating your event!

Something Pretty Events Company's reply:

ugh, you've got me crying over here! Thank you so much Meg! wishing you both a life full of adventure and love!
  • Camp
    Camp S. Married on 08/28/2021

Above 5 Stars!

Bethany and her team are a 10 star experience in a 5 Star World! They will listen to you, create alongside you, and continue to hustle for you until your event is complete. As a venue owner, I've seen Bethany and her team a few times and each time the end result is "They've absolutely exceeded our wildest dreams! They take your happiness very seriously with a well thought out plan and adapting to changes in that plan is done with finesse and grace. Your day/event will definitely be better with Something Pretty Events involved!
  • Mareika
    Mareika P. Married on 08/28/2021

Bethany is the absolute best!

I can't recommend Bethany and Something Pretty Events enough. She was the best investment that we made for our wedding. She was extremely helpful, first of all, when we had to move our 2020 wedding date due to COVID. She voluntarily contacted all our vendors and moved them to a new date even though that was outside of her job description. It was so, so helpful during an upsetting and stressful time. Then when it came to our wedding date, Bethany was the ultimate resource for all of my many questions, having tons of experience. She worked INCREDIBLY hard to get all the decor hung and put out, it took basically all of the day before the wedding and the morning of the wedding. She understood my vision perfectly and executed it! She also went above and beyond as emotional support for me when I was afraid it was going to pour all day at our outside wedding. It ended up working out and we had iron-clad rain plans. My only regret is that I didn't hire Bethany to be my planner, just my coordinator. To do it again I would have absolutely spent the money, she is worth it!!!
    Margaret H. Married on 06/26/2021

Professionalism beyond measure!

Bethany far exceeded our expectations as a coordinator and planner! We initially hesitated to get a planner/coordinator, but we are so happy that we did! Bethany was attentive, thoughtful, creative, resourceful, and professional throughout the planning process and especially during wedding week. When our rehearsal dinner space had a fire two days prior to the dinner, Bethany came to the rescue and went through her impressive rolodex of wedding vendors to help us find an alternative. Bethany also handled some of the more difficult conversations with vendors, such as making sure each vendor was fulfilling their contracts, and letting vendors know when they needed to adjust or enhance their services. Her handling helped us better enjoy our weekend, for which we are eternally grateful. Further, Bethany’s assistant, Gianna, was also hyper focused, and detail-oriented. In short, Something Pretty Events saved the day over and over and over again. Do not hesitate. Hire them!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 11/07/2020

Bethany is amazing!

Using Something Pretty Events was the best decision I made about my wedding - Bethany was so professional, organized, friendly, and everything came out PERFECT. I would recommend her 10 out of 10 times - I am so happy I used her services and she is simply the best!
    Sophie M. Married on 09/28/2019

Don't hesitate to hire Bethany!!

Hiring Bethany was hands-down the best decision we made wedding planning. We thought we had everything planned and just needed someone to help make sure we stuck to our day-of timeline and to be the point person if any issues came up. Boy did I underestimate all of the things we would need Bethany's help with! She took care of everything we asked of her, plus all of the million big and little things we had not thought of and/or could have fallen through the cracks due to working with multiple vendors, all with professionalism, impeccable organization, and grace. She was a calming presence, amidst what could have otherwise been a chaotic 200+ person backyard wedding, for which we brought everything (food, tents, tables, etc.) in ourselves. Bethany quickly impressed my family and me, and we were all able to relax during and after the wedding, knowing that Bethany was in charge and would proactively make sure everything went smoothly. She went above and beyond in every way, and I am so grateful that we worked with her. I seriously do not know what we would have done without her, and my only regret is that we didn't reach out to her sooner in our planning process. If you are planning a wedding yourself, you should absolutely hire a day-of coordinator (no matter how organized you think you are!), and it should absolutely be Bethany!
    Annabelle L. Married on 09/07/2019

Best decision!

Hiring Bethany was undoubtedly the best decision we made for our wedding. We thought that we could handle all of the planning for our wedding on our own, but we quickly became overwhelmed by all the planning details while also working full time. We hired Bethany from Something Pretty Events to help us with details and to keep us on track, but really she did so much more to make our wedding special. Bethany spent hours planning, coordinating, and meeting with us to create a perfect wedding. She helped us navigate working with a non-traditional venue, kept track and communicated with all of our vendors, and made sure that every detail was covered. She was always available for questions and to bounce off ideas.
    In the month leading up to the wedding, she contacted every vendor, distributed our timeline, and even helped us through last minute design changes! She was there for our rehearsal, and on the day-of, she handed out tips, did most of the set-up (made sure that everything looked perfect!), and ensured everything was executed smoothly. Not one vendor or guest asked me anything about logistics during the whole wedding, thanks to Bethany. Most importantly, in every detail of the wedding process, we could tell that Bethany cared just as much as we did about making our day as special as possible. We have complete faith in Bethany and recommend her to all of our friends with upcoming weddings so they can relax and enjoy their special day the same way we did. Thank you Bethany!
    Kristina Married on 10/07/2018

Event planner/coordinator

Bethany was so helpful when planning and coordinating my wedding. She was very knowledgable and took time to listen to what I really envisioned and helped make that vision a reality. On the day of, everything ran so smoothly, my husband and I did nothing but enjoy ourselves. We are so glad we had Something Pretty Events Co. part of our big day!
    Greta H. Married on 07/21/2018

Planner and Day of Coordinator

Bethany is absolutely amazing. She helped plan our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception. We had 160 guests with three different event spots and lots of details; she nailed every little detail and is such a kind person. We would have been lost without her. Best wedding decision we made was deciding to work with her. She's very affordable as well. Would HIGHLY recommend to everyone!
    Christine J. Married on 07/13/2018

Priceless Investment

Bethany was so quick to respond to any of my emails, and she had great ideas and feedback to my suggestions! Her timeline was spot on, and knowing that she would take care of everything the day of the wedding made it so easy to just relax and enjoy the day! I would highly recommend her for your wedding, you will be glad you did!!
    Marion T. Married on 07/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I was so worried about taking on the stress of weeding planning while working full time, but I was wary of hiring a wedding planner because I wanted it to be my own. With Bethany, I got to have a hand in every aspect of the planning process that I wanted to, and everything else was taken care of. I can't begin to explain how accommodating, patient, and just pleasant to work with Bethany was. Not a detail went unthought of!
    Ally Married on 08/26/2017

Life Saver!

Bethany was by far one of the best decisions I made on my wedding day! The day went seamlessly under Bethany's supervision-- I had no clue when things went wrong because Bethany was on top of providing a solution and keeping me, my husband, bridal party, and families at ease. Very "go-with-the-flow" and knew each and every vendor seeing as she is a well-seasoned veteran in the wedding planning world. A definite "must" for your big day!