101 Main Street, Easthampton, MA 01027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Botaniste

The Botaniste is a creative flower and vintage shop located in Easthampton, Massachusetts. They create beautiful and artful arrangements that are eclectic and distinctive. They pride themselves on their ability to mix unusual shades of color with flair. The Botaniste will use traditional elegance and cutting-edge aesthetics to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience

Corina Miller is the owner and lead florist of this passionate floral company. Besides working as a florist, she’s also a decorator. She’s done installations in New York, London, Brussels, New Orleans and Washington, D.C. Her artful pieces can be found in homes, businesses, night clubs, set designs, galleries and restaurants. In 2012, she opened The Botaniste in Easthampton.

This unique floral shop specializes in flowers that look like they came straight from the garden, but with a sophisticated feel. Each design reflects the couple’s individual personality and style. They offer complimentary consultations and trial mock-ups. They also offer samples, setup, cleanup and delivery for an additional fee. They'll visit your venue if you so choose, and they'll assist you with your overall event design. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

The Botaniste is based out of Easthampton, but they travel all over Western Massachusetts. These local areas include:

• Northampton

The Botaniste 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Corina and her team did a great job with my wedding bouquets! In terms of decisions, flowers were lowest on my priority list. All I wanted were bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, and I didn't have the faintest clue of what I wanted those to look like. Cue Corina. We talked basic color scheme and discussed some blooms I did/ did not like. She asked me how much I wanted to spend, and took care of the rest. I had no idea what my bouquets were going to look like until my wedding day, and I was not disappointed. They were simple and elegant and beautifully complimented my color scheme. Working with The Botaniste was a dream come true for this hands-off, low maintenance bride.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Corina rocks!

When I started researching wedding vendors in Western MA, I chose the Botaniste because photos of their arrangements really stood out to me - they were gorgeous, organic (in the more "naturally put together" sense of the word), and something that you could find in a still-life painting.

Corina really got our vision for the "feel" and color palette of our wedding, and I loved working with her. She is flexible, so friendly, and knows so much about the plants themselves (e.g. what flowers don't do so well in bouquets because they need to be in water). As someone who has studied plants and wrote a botany-related bachelor's thesis on a plant model system, I greatly appreciated this. Also, she is not afraid to throw in some texture, which I absolutely adored if you're into that. The berries, cat-tails, and acorns, really made me smile. Now that we have the pictures, I look at pictures of my bouquet and remember how beautiful it was and how she translated our vision into some beautiful works of art.

Sent on 01/19/2019

The Botaniste FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• 101 Main Street Easthampton, Massachusetts, 01027 See on map