The Botaniste

Easthampton, Massachusetts View map Visit website

$4,000 Typical Price

Wedding Florist and Flower Shop, located in Easthampton, Massachusetts, voted Best of the Valley. Established as landmark now for 10 years, our style is unique and beautiful. We create lush artful arrangements, that are eclectic, and distinctive with a fresh from-the-garden feel.

Experience

Corina, the owner, began The Botaniste in 2006 in NYC, then relocated the Botaniste to London (she's half English) before opening the shop in 2012. She and her team, have since done hundreds of weddings, including the reception flowers for the wedding of President Biden's daughter. In the last two years, the Botaniste has also established successful satellite operations in East Hampton NY, and Miami. We pride ourselves on working closely with each couple, to channel exactly their vision so that they truly love their wedding flowers.

It's always an honor to be chosen to be the wedding florist, it's such a special day for couples, and we take the responsibility very seriously. We treat each wedding with dedication. We work closely with all the venues in the area and are proud, loyal, and longstanding members of the wedding community.

Our unique shop specializes in flowers that look wild and organic, with a sophisticated feel. Each design reflects the couple鈥檚 individual personality and style. We offer complimentary consultations. We also offer samples, setup, cleanup, and delivery for an additional fee. We'll visit your venue if you so choose, and assist you with your overall event design. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

The Botaniste is based out of Easthampton, but we travel all over to the surrounding areas.

• Please feel free to send us a message to our wedding manager Olana, to set up a free consultation, and we can delve deeper into your wedding flowers and preferences. It doesn't matter if you have a complete vision or are still figuring it out, Corina and her team have strong systems in place to best assess and create your dream flowers.
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Danielle
    Danielle R. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely beautiful wedding florals!

My husband and I chose to work with the Botaniste, a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. We are absolutely thrilled that we chose them as our florist! From the beginning, the team was professional and responsive. Corina and her team were flexible, accommodating our floral and budget needs (very affordable and reasonable with pricing). I was so excited to see the bouquets, and table and arch arrangements the day of the wedding. They were above and beyond my expectations. Corina used my flower and color preferences, along with my wedding dress, as inspiration to create absolutely breathtaking arrangements that incorporated a variety of flowers and beautiful colors that complimented each other. I cannot say enough positive things about how the flowers came out. I am looking to preserve my wedding bouquet, because I love it that much. Would highly recommend the Botaniste as your wedding florist!

The Botaniste's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Danielle! We are so happy that you loved your wedding flowers, and it was a pleasure making them for you! - Maria + The Botaniste Team
    Kelly D. Married on 06/04/2022

One word - WOW

We were blown away with what The Botaniste created for our wedding. My husband and I are not the most creative people, and from what we were able to describe of our vision, they went above and beyond and did exactly what we were thinking and more. From their little touches (blue flowers on every menu) to the most amazing bouquets and boutonnieres, we cannot recommend The Botaniste enough. Olana and Maria were great to work with - they provided their thoughts and recommendations, and the setup team were so nice and stayed right on schedule. Thank you!!!

The Botaniste's reply:

Hi Kelly,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always thrilled when a couple is happy with their flowers! I also thought the blue delphinium on the menus looked beautiful ,)
    Thank you for your sweet review, our team really works hard.
    Best regards

Team

Corina Miller
Corina Miller
Owner

I have been doing flowers for almost 20 years now, and The Botaniste is a fruit of labor that I am very proud of. I pour my heart into our operation and believe everything should be done with extra special care, and that people can feel it when it is.

Olana Flynn
Olana Flynn
Wedding and Events Manager

Olana is an independent choreographer and photographer. In addition to being the Wedding + Events Manager at The Botaniste she works as a Dance Production Manager. She has been gardening with her mom since she was a little kid.

Tricia Herring
Tricia Herring
Shop Manager / Wedding florist

Tricia worked at Urban Outfitters for 10 years, becoming the manager there, and we are now lucky to have her as ours. Tricia is a multimedia artist who enjoys bringing her creative eye into the workplace at The Botaniste. As the Store Manager she maintains an organized and welcoming environment for clients. You can catch her traveling often and hiking with her dog Lemon in off time.

101 Main Street Easthampton, Massachusetts, 01027
Location of (The Botaniste)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding